youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
space.com/37261-kfc-chicken-sandwich-balloon-launch-delay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill the Niggers and move Liberals there

Exterminate negroes and arabs

ebloaids hypercombi

ethnic bioweapons

We don't.
They will either fix the shit themselves, or die.

It will take a long fucking time, that continent has been ruined

Nature is trying to fix it with AIDS.

Nuclear hell-fire

Throw enough napalm at the sahara desert until all the sand is fused to glass, then use it as a large solar power panel.

energy crisis instantly solved planetwide.

Learn how white people broke Africa in the first place. Don't you dare dindu on this one. Watch the video and learn.

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

Africa is fine. It is a lovely place full of beauty and rich with natural resources. The problem is the Africans.

cut off all support.

Teach them traditional Catholicism,
pics unrelated to Catholicism

kill all blacks.

Literally by not doing anything in there.
They will duke it out by themselfes and thats it.
They will die untill they can't go one.

orbital bombardment with ion cannons

stop aid and import of weapons

stop emigration from there with the exceptions of university students that are shipped back when they get a degree

leave them to find their own pace

we have brutally inflicted civilization on people who do not understand the concepts of abstract thinking and future planning

sterilize and level it

we've fucked it up. Without us, they would never get the population boom they are having now. Let them to their own and don't allow anyone to leave the continent for about 100 years and nature will fix itself.

>AIDS
>NATURAL
wew lad

I'd say cut off support in places like Somalia, and support places like Uganda, where people achieve something (they are the best English speakers in Africa)

Now talk about how the muslims and jews traded in black slaves for 1000s of years before a european ever set foot in Apefrica, the only mistake Europeans did was not castrate them like the mudslimes did, ergo no slave decendents to cry about shit.

Cut all aid from whites.
Wait 30 years.

Nuclear warheads.

What are they gonna do, fight back?

A turbo-AIDS +long incubation ebola + rabies hybrid virus, throw in an absolute travel ban. Also live action streaming video as shit goes down would be a nice touch

Wow, you convinced me.

Why kill the niggers first? Just send the Liberals there.

Why spend money nuking them? Just cut the aid for african countries and let them starve.

I would love to know who would come to Africa's defense if we had an all out war on them.

Sure they'll defend the continent, but not the people because they are fucking savages.

this 100%

Africa's not broken.
Don't try to fix it.

cut off all fucking aid good money after bad and it will fix itself

>genocide the native population
>give all proper nations a piece of it

It wasn't nearly at the scale of the Transatlantic slave trade. Yes, most societies have had slavery but the transalantic was much more substantial and historically recent.

Black people are not human. Nobody can go lower than a nigger

Import it to Europe

that won't fix Africa.
granted it will fix America, but definitely not Africa.

thankfully it will also make for a really entertaining ten seasons of "Survivor Africa."

send all the conservatives liberals sjw's and generally retarded shits there.

kill whitey

Who the fuck cares?

>How do we fix Africa?
Lure all the niggers into space. Yes this is real.
>Artist’s illustration of KFC’s Zinger sandwich in the stratosphere aboard a World View Stratollite balloon. The launch window for this mission opens on June 22, 2017
> launch of a stratospheric balloon carrying a fast-food chicken sandwich to the edge of space has been delayed until Thursday (June 22).
space.com/37261-kfc-chicken-sandwich-balloon-launch-delay.html

So in 500 years or I am willing to bet even sooner no one will give a shit, same goes for the shoa. Since it will be forgotten just like all the other "tragedys" that have taken place in the so many millions of years the nations have walked this earth.

A pandemic disease.

>we
don't need to do anything. Let them figure it out. Fuck- I hate this "save the world" mentality modern man has.

>same goes for the shoa
>88 checked
>implying the jew is not eternal

Orbital bombardment

Yeah, it'll probably be irrelevant in 500 years. But there will also be no white people by then so racism will be over.

I only agree because some fag
They fucked a monkey
Then fucked another one if you know what I mean

NOT NATURAL

Just stop trying to fix it. Stop sending aid and taking "refugees"

>we

Head on over there and ask them.

Or did you mean "we" as in "I'll feel good about myself by telling you to throw away your time and money trying to help those who will not help themselves"