Is pol aways on the lookout for potential terrorists...

Is pol aways on the lookout for potential terrorists? And if so mind sharing some stories this is now a Muslim hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldszn3unSEU
youtube.com/watch?v=LqxrJHkzS0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't leave the house, so nope

Yep, its just a habit that doesn't die to be honest though

one of them refused to shake my hand at a business lunch. i guess he couldn't tell whether or not i was menstruating. apparently that's a problem.

Pol is filled with mudslimic trash. That's why there are so many christian and woman hate treads

Ah well thanks for replying to the thread.

Why are Marines always portrayed as dumb?

It's to keep everyones guard down, Marines were the first to pioneer memetic warfare

>Why are Marines always portrayed as dumb?

Really? I always thought the Army was filled with fucking retards, they'll take anybody.

Marines in my experience are smart. They're taught to be experts on multiple duties and tasks.

Fascinating.
If you look at military humor, Marines are usually portrayed as really dumb. I think one of their big jokes is that they eat crayons or something silly like that.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldszn3unSEU

youtube.com/watch?v=LqxrJHkzS0I

>Be me
>At club
>See guy with a thick beard
>Ball sweat engages
>Look away, feel the hotness run up my back prickling my sides
>Oh fuck, he's going to ravage me
>Look back at him for too long
>He stares at me
>I instantly turn away
>Peak back over, he's gone
>Look away
>DJ turns up like a virgin by Madonna
>Feel tap on my shoulder
>Big musi standing behind me
>Get nervous
>H-hey... mouth is dry
>You want to go outside where we can hear each other
>Sure.
>Decide we could go in the alley were we could throw down
>Get there
>Push him up against the wall hard
>Get on my knees and pull out his cock and begin to swallow
>He flips me over and begins to throw down on my ass
>Completely terrorizes my ass with his big arab cock

Really intense moment guys. Lot's of big scary Muslims at gay clubs

>tfw Japs thought we were rabid, bloodthirsty criminals and asylum patients in WWII
>Marines just ran with it
>tfw North Koreans told their boys to avoid the Americans with canvas leggings and to go after the ones with brown leggings (Army)
>Marines stopped wearing canvas leggings shortly after
>tfw Marines have technically lost 2 strategic major battles (Khe Sanh and Chosin Reservoir)
>We killed some many commies that today its common perception that we won

Remember, its not retreating, its attacking in a different direction.

That's not a habit
Nuns wear habits
That's a hijab

Kek

>T. muhreen

To answer :

Marines are seen as stupid because the people who typically join the Marines are gloryhoiunds who joining because they lack any personal strength or identity. While it is true that you'll find a similar number of idiots in the army, they have a larger number of non-idiots to balance them out.

Want to find a smart Marine? Look to the officers and those above E5 who haven't been in their whole lives.

>Look to the officers
>t. Officer

Opinion discarded, Marines Officers are some of the biggest mouth breathers in the Corps

>Fajula
>Marines take the city, then lose it
>Army retakes city, gives it back to Marines
>Marines lose it again
>Army comes back to fix their shit

Terrorists? There are not a 100 hundred verses promoting violence. There's not even one. If anything the verses that with conflict are trying to de-escalate a societal problem. Read it yourself. I study it.

>tfw Japs thought we were rabid, bloodthirsty criminals and asylum patients in WWII
>tfw North Koreans told their boys to avoid the Americans with canvas leggings and to go after the ones with brown leggings (Army)

Muzzy yelled at me for walking my dog once. That's about it. We don't have many of them where I live.
I've got an Ex-Muzzy friends who's pretty based.

You've got your sequence of events all fucked up boy, We took it and left the Army with it since they're the occupying force, it's not our fault the Hooahs couldn't hold on to it.

Lol thats how the story goes, memetic warfare remember?

What is this? Im starting to get itchy and annoyed.

Did you know it's permitted in Islam to fuck little boys?

>theres not even one
that one about chopping off opposite side limbs was pretty specific.

Not even for terrorist really but situational awareness is a good thing. Knowing where where exits are, being in a spot where you can look over the place. My dad was mafia and was paranoid as fuck, the habits rubbed off on me.

>kebab cosplaying a Jap