Lol, we are a pretty silly race when you think about it...

lol, we are a pretty silly race when you think about it. I kinda have to wonder how we even got into power in the first place.

White people are the dumbest pieces of shit ever. They think they're so great but theyre all trash and act like the "niggers" they hate. And I say this as a white man, I know we suck and I own up to it. I pay my respects to minorities my ancestors have oppressed and I oppress with my privilege as a Cis male, white, upper middle class, non-disabled

lol yeah OP we so silly XD

God I love being white

Besides Antartica, Europe is the shittiest continent on the planet and only the smartest cavemen were able to survive and reproduce.

American whites are a silly race and you lower yourselves by trying to be like niggers and using their words and phrases and licking up their asses.

t. Nigger

Me too, we are the true heirs of this planet

I can't wait for chalkies to go extinct already.

By being hardworking, organized, intelligent, aggressive, and ruthless.

Hahaha that pic is so true

because we called racist even over smiling or
>What you lookin at witeboi

>making eye contact with shitskins
Lmao
Could you imagine?

>see some nigger walking by
>grimace

Yep

>White Supremacist flag
>"we are a pretty silly race when you think about it"

The look of utter dissapointment and disgust.

i'll daydream for my fellow man but I wont divine a nightmare in my waking hours.

It's very simple, negro.

White people have had to plan ahead and think critically for thousands of years. As the savage sub Saharan negroid can simply stroll down to the nearest tree and pluck its fruit, not paying any mind to the constant weather conditions or worrying about changing conditions.

White people by contrast have had to deal with the harsh reality of long, cold winters. This forces the caucasoid to plan ahead and develop methods for food preparation and preservation that far exceed those of the humble negro.

It is from this ancient difference and adaptability that all we know today comes from. The indolence of the negro can never be ignored. You would be fighting thousands of years of evolution to change anything.

>dumbest pieces of Shit ever
>communist
Really makes you think...

Keep fighting the good fight comrade

This happens because otherwise shitskins interpret different expressions and eye contact as hostilities, a lot of them immediately react like challenged animals.
Not our fault they have poor impulse control, the backwards savages.

Wow... Powerful

Show your flag, Shlomo.

just kys already

> Let nigger culture permeate the west
> Make whites hate fellow whites for being barbaric pieces of shit
> Ancestors roll in their grave at the very thought

Is this what (((they))) wanted all along?

we do wacky shit with our faces because it's necessary for higher beings to convey their potentially infinitely complex emotions, feelings, and thoughts to one another by vision alone.

no one's fault but don't be too envious, boyoyo

>we

Sure thing Mexican nigger.

I'll never understand black people jokes such as this

>Uses both nigger and fag flag.
>Is a retarded faggot.
Pottery.

Bait post but to think there are people out there who unironically think like this

I make that face at minorities and smile or nod at fellow white people

> The humble negro

Lol, not sure why that's so funny. But it is.

Feels fantastic but definitely a sneaking suspicion I'm going to die very, very horribly.

>I kinda have to wonder how we even got into power in the first place.

Lived in caves. Thought about how much it sucked. There has to be a better way. Invented better ways. Left the caves. Found other places. Ran into other people. Seen they had some better ways, too. Took everyone else's better ways and combined them to make even better ways. Traveled further. Found more people. Not so happy people. Tried to help. Easier to dominate.
Become global peoples.
Blah blah blah... today.

Jews are not white, nice try Moishe. You are not one of us.
>kys
sage

the the cordial acknowledgment smirk that conveys both affirment of your presence but also notifies of a lack of motivation to engage in any real communication.

Without self-hating faggots like you

No, no, we actually do this to everyone. It's like white people salute. I've noticed that a lot of times I make I contact with another white we both raise our eyebrows and do that thing the dog is doing with it's mouth.

eye, not I. I'm such a fag

I only make this face at minorities. Its the nicest one can muster confronted with the stench and ugliness of the lesser races.

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

I'v seen black people make the same face as well, many many times.

>Arab
>White
oh boy, not this again.

it's a nervous face all great apes make, includes white and black people. image related, no memeing.

It's a combination of that with a smile, which is more of a human social cue - you're trying to signal neutrality to the other party while expressing your nervousness.

this

Sorry I don't speak jive

I find it interesting that this smile is made fun of by niggers.
It's very telling of their nature.

I do it as a mutual sign of respect. There's three possible outcomes when you make eye contact with someone:
1) You look away quickly. This signifies weakness/shame/antisocial behavior. You're not comfortable with the eye contact.
2) You stare the other person down. Niggers love this, they think it's a sign of dominance. In reality, you don't respect your fellow citizen and think he is a target to belittle, instead of an equal in society.
3) You do "that" smile, and a nod. This acknowledges the eye contact, the presence of the other person, and the understanding that we are all brothers with a common goal to improve society. You're comfortable with their presence, but you don't also jump on an opportunity to shit down his throat.

I make that face at everyone, not just blacks.

Also why do Vizslas make the craziest faces?

>flag larping
well

kek, also checked

Take that back you fucking racist.

It's okay buddy

Fellow Leaf Detected

Calm down, bud. You are definitely disabled.

jajajajajajaja

This is probably true. I make the same face to everyone, but only the colored people get pissy about it. Niggers look for any reason to express their anger.

That look means "Holy shit I can not believe that I'm forced to share Gods Creation with someone as fucking stupid as you."
We make that look at each other too, whenever someone does something so ridiculous that you can't even feel anger, just disappointment.
If you're getting that look from so many sources that you can generalize it out to being "that look white people make whenever they see me" you should probably re-evaluate your life.

This guy gets it

Wat

if you're white and hate white people so much you should kill yourself to remove one from the world

cum guzzling commie, go back to the soviet union

this

>all Muslims are Arab

Ameritard education

We do that because when we see lower tier races in the same space that we're in we're kind of embarrassed for you. Keep evolving though and you'll get there eventually.

If cold weather had the most to do with intelligence why arent Eskimos the master race?

Whenever you make eye contact with a nigger they do this

This is because most white people are miserable, but they're so instilled with the value of "politeness" that they give a fake smile to whoever they pass by. Try giving a genuine smile to everyone you make eye contact with. You'll find that those people's faces will suddenly brighten up, and you will feel happier too.

t. buddhist white guy

Stop mansplaining you arrogant white man

YOU

FUCKING

KIKE
I
K
E

More like

We do this because non-whites make us uncomfortable and most of us can't articulate why. Those of us with blank expressions can, but you can rest assured that we're no more comfortable.

in my zoology class i learned that showing your teeth to a nigger is considered aggressive

It's almost like niggers are so dumb they don't even understand body language.

You mean the continent with the advanced ancient tech the nazis still run?

god damn you're ignorant

Eskimo's are smart. But they also decided to live in the shittiest cold places with no fucking resources and had to constantly think just about survival. Europe is by and large, temperate, not arctic.

I make no faces when I make eye contact with anyone. But I also never look away. Happened yesterday for a solid 45 seconds in traffic with this black dude. He wanted to cut in front of me but instead of waving at me or nodding his head he just turned and stared at me. So I stared back. Neither of us blinked. Eventually he looked away, so did I, then we he looked back at me I stared again. I don't get uncomfortable, but I could tell he was uncomfortable. Probably because most white people look away. I'm sure it rattled his marbles a bit this white dude was giving the Bert stare back.

Just being white is an affront to the brown people. I like to smile smugly when I see them, I hope they like it.

I didn't used to be this way, thank the Social Justice Warriors for this.

Separate nations.

What's wrong with this?

Everytime I walk by a nigger or spic, I get an aggressive / completely neutral look.

At least White people look to acknowledge your existence.

Oh the Nazis evolved on Antartica. God damn, you're ignorant.

Well said...

That halfassed smile is the same smile white people give each other on the street, Tyrone. Don't take it personally, you uppity nigger fuck.

You can stop now, rabbi.

>I know this is bait but it's funny to me anyway

I just ignore blacks in public. If they try to talk to me (usually to beg for a cigarette or money) I just keep walking. I don't reply, I don't stop, I don't turn my head. I act like they are totally invisible to me.

Depends on what I'm doing or where I'm at. If outside walking on the street, you always walk upright and have a permanent scowl on your face as a heads up that you are not amused. Have people earn a smile, and then you won't be fucked with

So, talking about new flags: is subculture more than Geographic Location?

>muh dik is the future
Wow even kaffirs who can use the internet are animalistic.

>WE

Arabs are more white than Americans.