What makes some americans like russia so much that they will fight tooth and nail just to deffend the same russian that...

What makes some americans like russia so much that they will fight tooth and nail just to deffend the same russian that wants nothing more than americans nuked.

Americans with Slavic heritage

Russia is controlled opposition. Both countries feign conflict but ultimately want the same thing: a nonwhite slave caste that props up the bourgeois.

Not real heritage of course, but 1/16 or so

Mostly it's young people rebelling against their boomer or gen x parents.

Aren't whites the most efficient slaves

no proper father figure

The most efficient everything.

Russia and Putin are based as fuck! They're like our brothers. Trump was right to make them our allies.

Bots and kikes

>Amirikanski pideras
Kek

>if you don't want to glass Russia then you're a cuck shill for Putin
I just don't see why we always have to be so combative with them. There are many other countries just as bad that we don't have any issue mutually masturbating.

Especially israel's woodcock

Russia don't want anyone to get nuked, they just want to be for themselfs and don't mind anyones bussines

Maybe because you guys deserve it.

>Flag

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
just another garbage thread that consists of nothing but a bait strawman, a shitty drawing

Americans are the definition of sheeple, they don't have any personal opinions what they have is the indoctrination the receive from their (((leaders)))

Remember the 60s, the 70s, even the 80s, when the cold war was at its peak and most every hollywood movie had a russian antagonist. The sheeple then were led to believe how the russkis hate their way of life and want to see them burn.

Now comes the annoying orange in this picture with his narrative of "muh based putin" and every republicunt creams his pants thinking about putin's dick. These people are so easily led to believe that a former KGB agent admires their country and wants to coexist. It's hilarious to see the retards deny the russian meddling in the polls and the reach Ivan has in the white house.

So you see it's not that the americans don't like russia or even hate russia, they just parrot the thoughts of whatever their leader believes.

Ironically they really are "free" people, free from the thought process, free from forming your opinions

I know you think this is a turnon to everyone, but despite what your mom's husband's boyfriend tells you when raping your anus, 99.99999999% of everyone knows all faggotry is disgusting degeneracy.

We need a daddy to lead us because we have shitty parents and can't take care of ourselves

It's because Russia is an alternative. Russia being strong, creates a balance of power.

US wants to fuck with a country? Russia will support that country. Russia wants to fuck with a country? The US will support that country. Or group or movement of whatever.

Also, Assad leadership is the only viable outcome of the INVASION of Syria. Russia supports Assad, the US tried to undermine him at every opportuniny. And this is ongoing.

Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc. all turned into shitholes that export trash to Europe and partly to the US. Who wouldn't want someone to stop the American weapon industry from fucking over the world? At least halt it?

This shunds about right.

>efficient slaves

Russians won't work even under slavery

sounds*

I was reffering to Europeans, not Russians

Americans are fat and dumb subhumans.

Fuck off Shariablue. Russia is based as fuck. All they're doing is exposing the corruption in our system. Praise KEK motherfucker!

You have to remember that pro-WW3 are the real cuck shills here. They're slurping up every drop of MSM cum and they project their sheepishness onto the skeptics.

because we understand why we deserve to be nuked (Jewish wars)

Oh stop it with the shitty flag. We all know youre from Poland.

Wtf are you talking about? Fuck Russia, but but your faggot CNN conspiracy too faggot

lol no matter how ironic this post is you are still an abhorrent excuse for a humanoid

Because they are white and they detest POC.

my russian friends are the bomb. thats what i go by. hi uri if yohb.

In the 1980's, the Soviets were Communists facing off against us Conservative Capitalists.

In the 2010's, the United States has not been further to the left in our entire history, while Russia are Conservative Capitalists. We literally switched places with them.

We see Russia and remember how we used to be. When people were proud to say they were American. Where hard work and traditionalism were points to be celebrated.

Every time Putin says something like "Russia doesn't need immigrants, if you want to live here, you need to conform to us and our values" it just reminds us of what we've lost.

>deffend the same russian that wants nothing more than americans nuked.

Hillary go pls.

I don't know.

Normally, I'd say "no" because they will eventually create an educated and skeptical middle-class that will constantly challenge the ruling elite and prevent a total destruction of rights. However, looking at the way Europe has evolved over the past two decades, it seems like a a sufficiently brainwashed and demoralized white middle class will abandon any resistance to an increasingly authoritarian and centralized corporatocracy, making them great debt slaves. The only problem is that now nobody wants to reproduce anymore, probably a side-effect of this evil, soul-sucking modernity.

Why the hell is Europe focused on demographic replacement instead of breeding programs and propaganda? I have no idea. Why risk destroying everything when you already have such an effective, subservient class?

The obliteration of the USA would be an objectively good thing. How most 'murricans fail to see this is beyond me.

Don't like Russia, just hate the ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) called America. If Russia nuked Washington DC (and nothing else) they wouldn't be attacking Americans, they would be doing us all a favor.

how about you fuck off and leave us alone kike

>wants nothing more than americans nuked
Sounds like left wing propoganda desu. The cold war is over and even if we can't be the best of allies with them, it's nice watching the EU pricks have to watch themselves, even if only a little, because there is a large country next door. Also doesn't hurt that Russia comes across as a nation full of white males who haven't been turned into complete beta-males by liberal movements. They have their own set of fuck ups though.

It would collapse the world economy and your country would become a Russian slave again, dumb Magyar

4 years ago liberals wanted a reset. All it took was Trump trying to do the same for them to go full neocon

Are you fucking retarded

>controlled opposition

kek

Putin literally spouts the same "no religion is bad, muslims are welcome" shit that every progressive and cuckservative here does. Don't get me wrong, I want to stay out of Syria and I don't buy the collusion meme, but Putin is an autocrat who's genuinely only interested in expanding his influence and power while making as much money as possible for him and his friends. He's not a traditionalist or a conservative. He's an ex-KGB thug. Nobody trusts the Russian government and rightly so. We should be tepid allies with them when the situation calls for it and staunch adversaries when they overextend.

You absolutely have no proof whatsoever that they're Americans.

>Russia being strong, creates a balance of power.

My thoughts exactly.

It's like Star Wars Episode 1-3, you need a balance in the Force, otherwise sharts or someone else will go crazy.

Nice try kyke!!! We have the same concerns, they are white too, that's enough for me

People on here are anti war and imperialism. So obviously we're going to support Russia who defies the Jewish globalist world order sphere of influence.

We realize that Russia is the new leftwing bogeyman and scapegoat to explain away their own butthurt.

Selected primarily because Putin publicly and embarrassingly bitchslapped their golden boy Obama.

That's what it all boils down to.

It is not true mate, we are no capitalists. There is no such shitty place for business like here

Russia is americas oldest and greatest ally and Putin is a real man who doesn't tolerate liberal "freedom of speech" like cucked americans do.

I honestly believe Trump should hand over full authority over the united states to russia. If russian troops rolled into my town tomorrow I would get on my knees and praise the lord that real men have come to impregnate my wife.

t. Irrelevant balt country