David the builder from georgia held the muslims out of europe in the caucasus, say something nice to him

david the builder from georgia held the muslims out of europe in the caucasus, say something nice to him

fuck him

fuck off leaf

Saint David of Georgia pray for us.

good

God bless him and all the Orthodox peoples

>Bagrationi dynasty, one of the longest ruling Christian dynasties in the world founded back in 780 AD holding the line of the Caucasus from mudslime/turco-mongol invaders
>ended up getting cucked out of power and history by Russia in the 19th century
lel

Georgia had a lot of traitors

Georgians are asians akin to Kazhaks

No? That's absolutely false.

They're from the caucasian race.

europe would be hell of a lot of more turkic without him

Listen Abdul, just because we're geographically in Asia does not mean we're slant-eyed.

are you the Ossetian?

No I'm from Tbilisi. Live in USA now, per the flag.

Must be a great time explaining americans that you're from another georgia

რამდენი ხანი სხოვროპ ამერიკასჰი?

little do these mutts know, how much this man has done for the western civilization

exactly

Oh man, I'll say "I'm from Georgia, the country" and even then sometimes people respond "oh the country, so like rural Georgia, how far from Atlanta?"

93shi chamovida chemi ojaxi, ak gavizarde. Magram sakartveloshi xshirad davdivart.

Do you say "I'm from Georgia, the country with less GDP and international relevance than Georgia, the state"?

!مار داود، نصلي من أجلنا

Սուրբ Դավուդ, աղոթեք մեզ համար:

I know you hate the Armenians, but I put you together as some of the last Orthodox countries left on earth.
Stay strong and fuck Russia for doing such harm to your country.

try being in the center of a warzone with only enemies around you. Really gives you time to expand your country's wealth doesn't it?

mec, me davibade hollandiashi, metc davdivar xhirad sakartveloshi

It's elven ელფური text

Same goes for you, don't let europe cuck you with the refugees, you guys are already in financial trouble.

ႱႠႫႨႥႤ ႠႬႡႠႬႦႤ ႳႬႣႠ ႥႨႺႭႣႤႧ ႼႤႰႠ ႧႭႰႤ ႢႠႣႠႥႸႤႬႣႤႡႨႧ

ⴀⴀⴀⴉⴊႬႳ

რეებს ჯღაბნი :D

>"I'm from Georgia, the country" and even then sometimes people respond "oh the country, so like rural Georgia,

მე რა ვიცი, როგორ იცი სჰენ ზველი კარტული?

ადრე ვსწქვლობდი მერე გადამავიქყდა ეხლა კი ახლიდან დქვიწყე,ნელ-ნელა ვეჩვევი ასომთავრულს ნუსხური მიჭირს

რატომ ცვალოპ კვტარ ალპაბეტს?