RUSSIA IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU THINK

Russia is corrupt shithole with awful weather. (+12 C outside right now).
There is no good job here. Engeneers usually get 330$/month, but KFC chiefs - 500$/month.
Persons, who hold power here are usually nothing else but thiefs who hide their true fraud intentions behind a mask of "patriotism", and those people, who elect them every four years are nothing else but a bunch of mentall slaves.
Good life is possible only if you live in Moscow, just like I did.
Russia is poor as fuck because insane corruption. This place is populated mostly with drunken degenerates and batshit insane old farts, who vote for ruling party or other puppet parties without even thinking what they are voting for. Or they just sold their right to vote for around 10$. Just imagine that 95% of population is fucking rednecks who have village mentality. Dirty streets, ruined infrastructure, trash and litter everywhere. Immigrants (dirty middleasians) take away our jobs and commiting crimes even more than niggers. MORE. THAN. NIGGERS.
We can't even afford a decent separate flat or any other living place. Most of russians got theirs thanks to soviet building programs.
Almost all smart people leaved Russia and moved to any other western state, just because this place is shit, people here are dumb fucks and it's all is ruled by bunch of stealing monkeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdif.org/about-us/investors/
mdif.org/our-portfolio/countries/
washingtonexaminer.com/poll-87-percent-of-russians-approve-of-leader-vladimir-putin/article/2626659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see Russians complain about Russia all the time, but why dont you guys ever shit on Putin? Afraid of being sent to the gulag for defaming your dear leader or something?

Fuck off CNN
t. RT

Most of russians don't want to change anything in their lifes. Most of russians are interested literally in one single thing: the price of vodka 0.5L bottle. It's not Jews behind this, because even Jews in this country are usually drunkers. This place will suck anything from you. It's suck happines from you, suck health and money.
Communists spend a half of century is futule attempts to stop alcoholism in Russia, but miserably failed. Russian womens are usually dirty sluts who will betray you and lesbians. Everything good, that was created by USSR was ruined or sold for nothing. Army is only thing that remains and still extist at least in "okay" state. But still there is cases when drafted soldiers are beaten to death or when they get doog food on kitchen instead of dinner.

Russia has always had issues and recovering from communism is really tough, especially when it's so rooted in people's everyday lives. Your country is there to show the world how crappy communism is and we thank you for that.

When you go to school they are teach you fucking nothing. And teachers can't teach you usually nothing, because:
1. They are old fucks and just nothing else but wicked pack of dirty rags and sandstone, so they are make kids bored and always push their rotten morale down your throat. This kind of "teachers" can't accept any change in youth and usually act agressivly on any kind of creativity.
2. They are young fools who just want their class to be silent and stupid. They are same as old fucks from first point, but they also try to make pupils think that he is (((theirguy))). Of course they can't keep kids interested or silent, so any lessons with them is just loud monkey hell.
3. All books are old and teaching programs are all the same. Nothing changed since soviet perioud, but world around did. I had english course in my school for 11 years, but learned everything from videogames and cartoons.
4. Some teachers are nothing else but less drunken russians, so they are just hate you and want you to suffer and obey them, rather than teach something.

Answer my question you slavic pig

>awful weather
>12C

>awful weather
>12C
>meanwhile, it's 42C where i'm at
stopped reading this self hating drivel right there

What part of "corrupt as fuck ruling class" didn't you understand? Stupid fucking niggers can't read I swear.

>KFC chiefs

Do you mean "chef" like the people who cook food? Or do you mean "chief" as in the manager of a KFC?

>I see Russians complain about Russia all the time, but why dont you guys ever shit on Putin?
Shitty russian mentality that states that you can't go "against the czar". If you are a ruler of the country, you are literally untouchable, just like you've got your power from by God itself.
It's looks just like slaves defending their master. Russians are very naive and passive till a some kind of breaking point when even calm autistic people turns just batshit insane maniacs. So you simply can wash their mind with propoganda and tell then that all their problems are from "Jews" or "Western agents". And they are will believe you and humbly do everything what you will order only if you don't begin to do some crazy shit.
Persons, who stand at power count everyone below them as their slaves and ready to opress any resistance by use of illiegal tools. It's happens everywhere no matter what a difference in ranks between two opposing sides. Owner of small company will exploit his workers and surely will scare them with perspective of being fired, will pay them pennies but still visit Europe most expencive tourist places every year with his family.
>Afraid of being sent to the gulag for defaming your dear leader or something?
If you are smart enough to understand that you are violently raped by government every day and try to rebel, then yes, this is usually happens if you really will piss off some big pawn. Danger comes not only by president, but from everyone just at single rank above you. Even head of local district administration can order to corrupt police to arrest and violently beat shit out of you if you will try to tell people about his crimes. And you can't be saved only if you don't have someone same rank or higher to defend you.
It's like closed tank full of spiders.

Corruption would surely kill the spirit of a country, also minimum wage in the west (sweden) is like 2400$.

I make like 4500$ a month but if living expenses like food and living is low maybe lower wages could work.

Maybe its a defence reaction, i really think russians wants to do well, be successful and be well respected all over the world.

It seems that Russia has dealt with corruption for a long time. Sorry. In the US, during the Obama administration, there was also corruption. It's everywhere.

At least Russia is primarily white. Russia and the US should be friends and allies, despite what any media says. I would rather fight along side the Russians than against, just like our coordination in WW 2

I am sorry for your troubles, maybe you guys can have a spot somewhere in Australia once it collapses.

They are don't want anything. They are just bunch of stupid ex-villagers who want only to be surrounded by fake spirituality (obscurantive religious fatantism), cheap alcohol and pussy. They are nothing else but monkeys. All good russians are already dead (or close to it due an old age) or moved to another countries where they are live around people who have at least basic need of human dignity.
Russian nation in Russia is about to be over soon. Only slaves and theirs abuse masters will stay. It's even worse than North Korea. Way worse.

Russia seems like an interesting place. It's a bit of a cliche that nobody understands Russia, not even the Russians, but I guess there's some truth to that.

I've never had much personal contact with Russians, but it seems they're prone to fatalism and melancholia, much like the Finns. They're less strictly play-by-the-rules kind of people, which has it's upsides and downsides I guess.

I've no illusions of Russia of some kind of earthly paradise, but at least they've still got some instinct for self preservation left in them, which can't be said about much of the west.

кoгo eбeт?

Form a community, buy some land.

Can you post photo of your University diploma?

Have been. Can confirm. That said, I really liked the Russians themselves. Hospitable as fuck. The women put on nylons to go to the corner store. Nearly ever guy I met could do a kung fu kick over his head and the ability to put away booze is no myth. Really enjoyed my time there and wish them well in the quest to get shit straightened out.

You are just pathetic loser, who can't fix his own life (kill dragon, rescue father from his belly, etc) and blames Putin, corruption, country and all that.

Russia is not wellfare state and if you are piece of shit (and I know you are), life is no paradise for you in Russia, and if you worth a damn, there are plenty of opportunities - low taxes, low rent prices and cheap qualified labour, attractive girls, etc.

What humanity has recently witnessed - decay and marginalization of working class, and you retard is a result of this process. You piece of shit used to work on a factory, but in post-industrial era shit like you and your parents aren't longer needed. In the west you would get wellfare, in Russian you get fuckall and you come moan here on poll.

>Form a community, buy some land.
Some people does, but it's insanely hard to survive becasue at least fine conditions can be achived only in big city. Also they are don't have electricity and water becasue it's way to expencive in Russia. Also some government workers might try to take away your property and land if they will want it.
I just want live normal and safe. With warm water and light. Eat normal food. Live at least up to my 80's, raise at least two healthy kids and maybe even play with my grandchildrens.
But it's impossible in Russia. Childhood here is punishment. Live is suffering. Death is shameful.

Get into politics and do your part to fix Russia, user.

If life's so bad maybe it's time to stop the forced occupation of crimea.

Or do you want more sanctions?

I NEVER EVER ASKED FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING UKRANIANS DIE IN PISS FOR YOUR FUCKING MAIDAN IT WAS OBVIOUS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU WILL TRY TO FUCK WITH OUR COUNTRY!
OBVIOUS!

>occupation

you meant reunification, moose fucker?

I am still going to Moscow next month, with this weak ruble that dem russian pussy must be pretty cheap with my euros.

Reminder there is an overrepresentation of leftist Russians on Sup Forums and that the majority support Putin. Soros funds MDIF "journalists" to spread shit to Ukrainian "independent news sources" that spur these retards.

This has been your friendly reminder!

>fucking rekt
You can come be honorary American anytime, Sergei. That's the kind of can-do attitude we need more of.

Proof:
>mdif.org/about-us/investors/
>mdif.org/our-portfolio/countries/
>washingtonexaminer.com/poll-87-percent-of-russians-approve-of-leader-vladimir-putin/article/2626659

So you bitch and moan on the internet instead of fixing your life. I've grown up in the streets of a backwater town that remained in its nineties stage far longer than its surroundings. No money to my name, single mother, shit for connections, just nothing. Graduated one of Moscow's top unis in 2014, nuclear physics. Sure, there was fucking nowhere around to put my skills to use for good money, but I worked my ass off for $500 still.

I dropped out of my PhD opportunity due to the lack of growth after it, spent eight fucking months unemployed, then kept on working for the same $500 in rocket engineering. I'm 25 now, finshing my army service where I've learned to code good enough to look at a $1000 income in the civvy life, and this is just the beginning.

Russia is a country of opportunities for those who dare seize them. For everybody else, ArtLebedev's words are still true.
>How to succeed? Keep being a sad cunt and die in poverty.
Or something like that.

Almost slam a wall of text, but >130836151 user did it better.
Fells like you simply young and overreacting to understand what happening around you.

How much money do they pay to the shef in Wendy's?

Bring back communism

>I belong to 1% of lucky people so it's only your guilt that you belong to 99% of losers
Nice tactics, olgabot. It's like someone in USA telling shit that everybody can become millioner. Reality telling it's not. Number of rich people is always limited.

No, it's someone like who watch after other cook's,
>Wendy's
Best potato i've ever ate in fastfood. But they had only around six restourants in Moscow and decided to leave Russia due to small economic success. Burger King decided to stay tho.

>single mother

Eat shit commie. Your ideology is dead

How is 60.000 roubles a month rich? It should be normal. Hell, a blue collar qualified to work on programmable equipment gets that much, and that kind of education requires little to obtain. If you reject your chance to live an okay life, you're the problem here, a problem akin to the despaired alcoholics still dragging our country down.

You talk about a shitty mentality, which damn right exists. The mentality of "Poor me, life is hopeless and everyone around me is at fault for this" will destroy our people one day.

>says the libertarian

Yeah, there's plenty of those in my parents' generation. Take a wild guess what's the cause.

>Communists spend a half of century is futule attempts to stop alcoholism in Russia, but miserably failed.
Do you really have such a big drinking problem? I'm a slav as well and I know eastern europeans in general drink a lot. However, I've been told the current generstion of young people don't as much, is this true?
>Russian womens are usually dirty sluts who will betray you and lesbians.
fugg, I've been talking to a redpilled russian qt and seriously thinking about moving to Russsia. She's a virgin too, should I be that paranoid? She doesn't want to move from Russia and doesn't seem like a gold digger.

> pывaлюциoнep-тpeд

I actually thought that you were implying that you were a single mother honestly. I only just got that you had one.

You aren't a commie, right?

If you hate it so much - then immigrate somewhere else. And then become deeply nostalgic - remembering all that nice continental weather - when winter was winter, fall was fall, summer was summer, and spring was spring.

No one thought Russia is good lol

- Drinking is on a steady decline in Russia and on historical lows currently.

- Certain type of westerners (those who aren't even beta males, but rather omega and can't attract females in their own culture) attract certain type of Russian women (gold diggers, prostitutes). Redpilled Russian qt wouldn't be atracted to omega foreigner.

agree

+15

Russia needs to conquer all of Europe and then Africa. Your people are being kept drunk and stupid and controlled so that you won't resist invading Germany, Sweden, etc. Just waiting U.S. to dissolve NATO... which we will do within the next 8 years.

Russia reminds me of a post apocalyptic world. The only reason they're relevant is because of nukes. Unless you rebuild our nigger kike government will develop better technology sooner or later to negate the nuke threat.

I'm shef at Wendy's here and I make 110k a year desu.

>- Drinking is on a steady decline in Russia and on historical lows currently.
This sounds more likely, how degenerate is your youth in general? Asking because in a lot of eastern europe, even in the small cities, the western cancer is already there.
>Redpilled Russian qt wouldn't be atracted to omega foreigner.
I'm not a westerner, I'm also a slav. And I didn't meet her on something like Tinder. She is a bookworm but really qt.

Damn bra
That was intense. Like that.

>complains about 12C weather
>its 45 degrees where I live and my AC is broke

Anything above +10C is awful.

Sounds like a place for me. Tell me OP how hard would it be for an EU citizen to immigrate to glorious Russian Empire?

Interesting post. Thank you for the insight.

user you haven't done shit but bitch and point at everything around you as bad: did you even fucking try at something? What exactly is holding you the fuck back that is the government's fault?

People fuck up, get burned, experience serious tragedy. I don't believe in 1 chance for the general population especially. Too much dog eat dog is barbarism and leads to a nation cannibalizing itself. That being said, if you aren't putting your best food forward, trying, and working on your part to overcome obstacles, don't bitch if you aren't living the good life: no one can guarantee that without your own effort and energy because no one is just going to hand it to you.

Dunno man, I have met some awesome Russians. But maybe all the good ones leave and it's some kind of sampling bias...

This description applies to the most periods of Russian history. What is amasing here that Russia tend to blame government.

Russsian Empire is shithole. Remove Tzar!
Russia is still shithole. Remove Burjua Government!
Still shithole? Remove Communists!
Oh... it's shithole again. Damn Putin! Remove Putin!

Yeah. Russia is beautiful, rich, and non-argubly world leader in culture, science, idustry and CS:GO. All we need is another regime change. just One Last Time!

>RUSSIA IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU THINK
We didn't think it was good until the WWE/Reality TV POTUS turned out to be a Russian stooge.

>Mom I'm a total loser faggot and that's Putin's fault the post.

You think your country is fucked now? Just wait until the US makes enough trouble to get rid of Putin (Like they did in Ukraine) and you will see what shit is.
It will make the Yeltsin years seem like a holiday!

Gas yourself you fucking faggot.

Try ancap this time

>Evil Russian boogeyman meme

Sounds like New Jersey. Anyway, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian here. 3rd gen American. Been to Hungary before the wall fell. Anybody who was making it had something on the side, but that communist shit was depressing as hell. I imagine it's the worst of communism and the mafia running things. I repeat myself. It still reminds me of NJ.

We effectivly shifted to feudalism. To try ancap, we need to develop first.

I assure you, he did nothing. Only lazy (it's the majority) are bitching about how they are underpaid. In reality his degree is something as useful as liberal arts degree, his job experience is 2years of mcdonalds at best. His mom wants him to leave her asap, but no one in his sane mind doesn't want him as a worker. Only low-tier bydlo job is available for him. But it's not his fault. Not his life choices. It's government's fault.

Also, the Russian land must be worth something or Hitler wouldn't have gone after it.

If you guys who thinks that I am lying are brave enough, then you can visit my country and try to live somewhere except Moscow at least for half of year. I am gonna laugh my lungs out when police will find you with knife in your back and will tell that it was an accident because they don't want to spend their time on another crime.
Come on, just do it. It's will be like some kind of qt SJW jounalist in provoking clothes visiting refugee camp to prove that "not all muslims are rapists".

Russia is based dont listen to this proxy fag

Can't wait it happen. WHEN?
C любoвью, Bacя Кoчepыжкин

i'd sell my soul to impregnate her desu

I wish she covered the passport and displayed her body.

>the US
The "Progressives," you mean. Also, epic pic there comrade you really showed us. I hate all this losing: stock market booming, job market booming, housing market booming and kicking your fellow faggot comrade's asses in every election. If this is losing, then losing has never been so good!

>little kid that hasn't seen the world bitches about a less shitty shit hole.

welcome to earth

You can only impregnate your sister, dickhead

Also this faggot is something like 18-21.
He doesn't have military id.

>all this talk about low pay
What is the cost of living in Russia though?

И чтo oн нe тaк cкaзaл?

How the fuck does it matter John? You'll need to buy an iPhone, pc, cars and other shit from another countries for the same price

You know what to do.

>people don't hate someone for something they think is fake
>suspicious

seriously, you fucking faggots need to use your brain, ofc people who think Russia did nothing wrong will defend Russia, because they did nothing wrong.

man the shills are dumb, moloch is going down

Washington Examiner umm no sweetie

It will get better. The Federation is only 26 years old. The thing that matters, the youth becomes more patriotic, they will get gov't jobs and will take power, slowly, the right way. This is much better than alternative of having full house of liberal hedonists in power, who grew up on (((opposition))) propaganda, hating their own country and despising their people. Federation is also very good tool for creation of microethnostates within a larger entity.
tl;dr: the base is solid.

I wash dishes at McDonald's and make 300K a year what's your excuse?

It is citing Pew poll you dumbass

Дa вce пpaвильнo, нaдo oткинyть лacты и выть o бpeннocти бытия. Либo жe oтopвaть жэпь oт cтyлa, пoлoжить cпиннep в ящик, yдaлить дoткy c тaнкaми нa пapy и зaнятьcя дeлoм. Bыбop нeвeлик и oчeвидeн.

okay

Almost everything m8. I can debate all of his posts, but i won't. He's just a child. He will become smarter, I hope.

kek nobody unironically thinks Russia is good in any way loser. Slavs are the lowest on the European races totem pole and Russians are at the bottom of that since your already shit Slav genes are diluted with Central Asian shit genes. get rekt

LOL 87% pls. Muh polls. Getting 87% of people to agree that any individual is a great leader...yeah, no. Fuck off Russian shill

>Only lazy (it's the majority)
Of Russians? Or people in situation like OP?

B Poccии мoжнo cкoлькo yгoднo cтapaтьcя, нo к ycпeхy тaк и нe пpийти. Пoтoмy чтo этo пpoклятoe мecтo. A блaгoдapя тaким людям кaк ты, кoтopыe нe видят paзницы, в cтpaнe ceйчac пpaвит Пyтин.

6°C here right now, them most corrupt country on earth and lots of faggots.
Russia looks like the freaking paradise