E are living in a holographic, fractal universe

e are living in a holographic, fractal universe.
You are the single point of singularity from which the universe springs forth. This goes for every being that has achieved free will, also known as the reborn or enlightened ones. Alignment with the All-being being the goal of free will. Your fellow conscious beings are also this singularity of consciousness. The universe is a non-local matrix of the same singularity. It has no edges, it has no center, except for the one perceived by you, which would be the space you enter when you close your eyes. Human beings are like sun rays traveling along a highly personalized directional vector from the same 'sun' or singularity. Our 'past' are all connected to the same singularity which science has to tried to explain as 'The Big Bang' Theory. Except time isn't linear. It all spreads out from you. Past and future. The only real moment is Present. You are a holographic representation of the All-being, who also lives in Present. We all just inhabit different points of space. We are divisions of the great Mind. Many cultures have called this meta-mind God.

We are all One. We are. I Am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxRLVTQBO8
youtube.com/watch?v=C87HwOAS0bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now tell me people. Why have we forsaken this knowledge? You hold great power within you, each as an individual but even more so as an aggregate. If we were to spend our time feeding this information back into the great loop, Life on Earth would improve beyond our wildest imaginations. Humanity is in dire need of this information. It has been occulted for too long. The 'powers that be' know this all, and seek to hide it from you. To make you destroy your divine inner selves. To bring you down to their level of non-connectedness, as these are psychopaths I speak of. Beings with no empathy, and therefore no ability to connect to this infinite structure. We must defend ourselves against the influences of these individuals, who in their psypathic state HAVE achieved a state of sick unity. They share the same ambitions and seek to control the mind for their selfish purposes, no matter who they hurt.

I, you, we, IMPLORE you! Change your focus from the darkness to the light and we will find solutions. We must illuminate the darkness and it shall flee before us. It will not be a soothing experience. On the contrary, realizing Truth is often times painful and filled with struggles. We alone have the power to change the world but it happens on an INDIVIDUAL level. A quantum shift. Many hands make light work. For there to be a straw that breaks the camels back here have to be thousands of straws before it. I do not ask you to 'believe' this knowledge. I ask you to become a seeker yourself. Look and ye shall find. Know this knowledge first-hand, but for that to happen there must be research. RE-search it, for it has been found many times before. If we not only know this, but become it, then Truly, you will have Wisdom. Action makes knowledge become Wisdom. And the smallest interaction, either with others or yourself, can cause great ripples in the ocean of Life. How you think, feel and act is of utmost importance. Do not believe the inner lies that tell you otherwise.

Love yourself, even the negative, so you can love others, so they can love you. This is the positive feedback loop we all desire within the sub-conscious. This will start a healing process.
Align yourself with it and we will change this world in ways we cannot yet fathom with the human mind. Politics, economics, education, social in-groups seek to divide us and therefore block Truth. A Mind united under Truth has no need for these trivialities. Unity is ALL THAT IS. These puppet masters lie and enchant the mind into believing otherwise. Let yourself be free from these illusions and true happiness and contentness will manifest in all levels of human experience.

I bring this message at this point in time and space because we were not ready to hear it.
But now there comes a new re-volution of the wheel of Life and it will be a tumultuous one, filled with change and confusion.
Trust in your Self. The higher Self and no harm can be done. Accept that your brothers and sisters are One with you, and are in great anguish, as are you. Recognize this. Darkness is not to be fled from but to be integrated into the Whole and to be made conscious, only after having done so can healing begin.

The only binding element is Love. Love for the All-being, which you are an integral part of.

Hear my, inadequate as they may be, words and SEEK!
Forgive yourself and others for their mistakes, past, present and future. Accept that we made mistakes on the Path. Accept that suffering is a state created by your own mind and the aggregation of all minds. Let go of illusions and dispell them when they arise. Seek Love, Harmony and Balance. Do this and we will find peace at last.

Posted this in another thread I made, figured it might serve to make a seperate thread of it.

Bump

>This goes for every being that has achieved free will
What is going on with beings who haven't achieved free will?

They have not become a singularity of consciousness, and therefore not able to recognize itself.

They are part of the fabric still, instead of being cloaked in it.

Am I a Templar now?

Does this mean I can fly and defy the laws of physics? Can I literally achieve anything I desire even if it is physically impossible? What are you trying to say?

>time is not linear
>speaks of past, present and future

This all sounds nice, but it has no use irl. I can't make my piece off shit father a good person with my good deeds or positive attitude. The world is still run by evil and we r all fucked.

I see, so they don't really have a perspective of themself yet?
>The only binding element is Love
So it's reasonable to assume that Hate is the unbinding element?

No, we are not the supreme masters of the Universe. But we are bound to this master. It is what we call consciousness. The highest concentration of this we've called God. The All-Being. What I'm trying to say is, you can connect to this source. You can uplift your consciousness to greater and greater planes of awareness.

Just a small example, when having an outer body experience you feel like you can fly. And that is only one of the first baby steps from the human experience to total God-like consciousness.

The All doesn't love The One. The All is full of shit.

Hate does not exist, as darkness does not exist. It exists only as a sort of emptiness for Love or Light to expand into.

Once you get hung up on these illusions, only then do you perceive them as real, and then do we create chaos and indeed 'unbind' ourselves from Light/Love.

>it's another delusional psychedelic drug user episode

I have never done any psychadelic actually.

These answers can be found internally. All psychadelics even does is give a muddy view into these matters.

I know sometimes it may seem like that, I really do.

But as they say there is light at the end of that tunnel. All we can do is be good people and hope it rubs off, and if it doesn't that's fine as well. You don't have the right to determine when it is time for someone to change their life in a good way. They must learn and grow at their own pace.

I think you can make yourself better by forgiving him and moving on, if he's not actively causing you harm right now?. I think a big point of seeing oneself in others is forgiveness? That doesn't mean it's possible to force people to change though, yeah.

My bad, then it's just a regular case of mental illness.

So what happens to someone who gets thrown into prison because they were framed by the real culprit and loses their whole life as a result? Why did the All allow this and can it even make it right once the guy dies alone behind bars? And besides this, society allows it to happen. What can love do about any of this? It has no power over evil.

>Love or Light to expand into
So, we are the singularity and once we become self aware, we are own universe. All other self aware beings are parallel universes.
Using the power of Love to fill our emptiness, it is as if our universe is expanding, much like the Big Bang?

Intellectually you might reason these concepts are real. Past being nows that were and future being nows that have yet to come. But all we will ever truly perceive is now. There will never not be a now. You will never live in past or future, only in now. So while we might speak of these concepts, we will never experience them ourselves.

Ppl tell me I only have 1 life. It's fucked beyond belief at no fault of my own. What do I have to look forward to now? Just death? Why was I born? Just to suffer and die?

The more I read what you wrote the more I think you may really enjoy the Law of One/Ra material. Even though the premise is kinda crazy and new-age-y alien stuff, it's exactly the same, positive, message of unity. :)

You are actually all lives. You, at the uttermost core of your being are all that is. We all are. There is actually one entity here, in a sort of house of mirrors, looking at itself, not recognizing that is in fact looking at itself.

We are born in our individual lives to learn. To learn of a certain subject, and that subject is consciousness and how to treat it with respect and love.

I think the theory is that the universe is one, and to experiment itself it decides to experience itself through the illusion of finity and separation, thought free will. With each spark of the universe being a complete microcosmic version of the one.
In the law of One the goal is evolution back into unity.

This was already posted before either here or in /x/ , where did you get it , OP ?

It is acceptance of these, to us, not being able to see the grand scheme, inequalities. Knowing that all is as it should be. Trusting the higher intelligence that it guides us in the right direction, even though it seems as though we are traveling deeper into darkness. Sometimes the way forwards is backwards.

It's OC actually, and I posted it here before, as it's I feel critical information. We are at the cusp of a great shift. Either into further darkness or we will finally dispell it and meet our true potential.

Me sharing this information is my effort to propel us towards the light.

OK, so I'm still miserable in a sick body that I have no power to heal and my hopes and dreams were stolen by evil jealous people and there is no way to retrieve those dreams. Should I just kms? I learned that I'm a complete idiot but physical limits prohibit me from making anything positive from it and I'm not far from death so now what? What was the point?

Nah OP.

Everyone's soul exists inside of a particle smaller than quantum farthest away from each other, however, they are all entangled.

We are not truly our own seperate Universe. But we have a bit of the greater Universe which you could call your own. It is your body, emotions and thoughts. Those are yours to control. And how you control them contributes to a greater shared experience.

So if we act good and try to heal things around us we will see this reflected in our shared reality.

OK. So I accept it and my life has lost its meaning and is a mess of suffering that amounted to nothing. Wow, I'm so happy now. Now I can fk off and die in peace. What a miraculous place we live in.

I don't know, I'm sorry you're not doing well user. I definitely don't think you were born to suffer!! At all. I'm not good at giving advice but I guess you can try to focus on improving things, though strength of will, if you find enough drive to keep pushing even if obstacles show up. Or contemplate on the silver lining of your pain? Like it giving you a deeper view on the world that you can use for something that brings you happiness instead? I don't know... i wish I had better advice and I hope you life gets better. Maybe you can find the answers within yourself if you look deep enough? One of the most common advice I hear in those circles is the importance of meditation and that salvation comes from within or something like that.

Thank you for the info user, hope everything goes well.

ur a fag

Oh well. I guess I'll just spend the rest of my life trying to drag everyone else down with me. That's what most people are doing anyway. No justice, no peace.

Suffering only makes us stronger. And yes you will perish, as we all will. It is the moment where your cumulitive experience will be reintegrated into the whole, making it wiser and more complete, as it travels towards total completeness.

I know to you it feels as though life is useless, and that feeling might persist unto death, but that doesn't make it true. Your experience was an essential part of learning for the greater consciousness.

Just for now, know that you will reincarnate in another life, and you might face the same challenges. Try to accept them instead of rejecting them. Try to see the beauty in pain, as difficult as it may be.

Good luck friend.

KYS™: The Perfect Response

Freemason BS...literally.
Go to the homepage of the Lucis Trust, official religious rep's of the UN...you can find the same BS.
Fuck you OP...you are either mental, or falling for the oldest BS in the world.
Or an unpleasant mixture of both.

That is basically a holographic universe?

I don't think that's the answer...? I'm really sorry user. I read your others posts, being framed and punished for something you didn't do sounds terrifying. Maybe keep fighting for your rights, and defend your innocence no matter what? I don't think you should let let your morals be corrupted too though, there are good people in the world who would be appalled by injustices like this, even if you've been very unlucky with the people around you it seems. I'm genuinely sorry and hope your life gets better.

Freemasonry is actually right in almost all things.
It's how you use that information that defines you, not what name you give it. No information in and of itself is good or evil.

No chance. You want to learn something? Go through the pain yourself instead of using my life as your video game avatar. Feel free to live the life of every beheaded victim of religion in the middle East and every slave in North Korea to learn your own lessons. I think we are all tired of doing it for you. Good luck friend.

Respect.

No, Freemaosnry is BS...like science. This is the same as science BS. Trust me, I have studied them for years.
The Big Bang Theory is just their creation myth, f when the Great Architect spoke the Word, Aum, causing the universe to spring into being.
And now they really say the universe is a simulation...and therefore has a CREATOR (great architect). I donn't think you really know SHIT.
ALL SCIENCE depends on the ASSUMPTION (faith if you will), that everything in the universe behaves now, like it ALWAYS DID.
Which if it is a simulation...wouldn't make much sense...it could look anything, but used to be something else.
All of humanity...falling for oldest BS in the world. I knew it would happen...but seeing it in my lifetime is incredible.
We are really and truly FUCKED.

What do you think is the truth? The only people I've heard say the Big Bang didn't happen are plasma cosmologist.

The beauty in pain. You'll be swallowing those words in hell where there is no end to it.

I will go through that pain, and already have.
We all will. I just have no conscious recollection of it. All I can do right now is try to empathize as best I can.

You do to much drugs zemmer.

Why do people keep juxtaposing the terms "holographic" and "simulation"?

God created the universe. Just like religion always knew. One day WE will create a universe, and it will give birth to a simulation.
One day, we will make a computer (theoretically), that can just DREAM whole universes into being, of separately conscious AI...several universes at the same time...and even be able to rewind these universes...play them over.
Creation gives birth to creation...I doubt it ever really had a beginning. As little as that makes sense.
We are Gods DREAM.

You have no recollection of it huh? Hey I can say the same thing then. So I've done and learned it all! I just don't remember!

so dutchbro, what path did you take to enlightenment? it took me a year of zen training to enter samadhi and another two years to reach nirvana. i am you and you are me. ask me anything

I think that doesn't mean being confined to it. But trying to get away from pain...and the beauty may just be the desire it gives to move forward? Or it's depth. Or the compassion it gives for others experiences pain or injustices. But yeah, pain sucks.

Zen master never calls himself zen master

>DUDE WEED LMAO

You're the living proof that weed should be banned.

Classic Middle Eastern saturnian scare tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxRLVTQBO8

I was actually forced by being put into forced isolation. Questioning why suffering exists and why I can't seem to get away from it naturally brought me to meditation.

I'm in no way far along the path, but I feel like I am far enough that I can try to enthuse people who I see as my past self into becoming a better version of themselves as well.

Even the BBT, is EXACTLY WTF you would see, if we lived in a computer program...at first there was nothing, then everything sprang into being, but was base code (hydrogen) and had to further run programs to begin all the other processes, just a few numbers here and there...BLAMMO viable universe.
Since our universe is so simple, the first universe we try to simulate (and already are) is ours.
We're not supposed to fuck with any of this yet...our DNA, and being God...this is what the Bible is.
God saying don't fuck with this...you're not ready.

Well that's not too dissimilar from the Law of One I've read from actually. Their "big bang" is intelligent infinity concentrating, but they say the creator begins and ends in mistery. They say all sparks of the creator are also co-creator (the cosmology is quite complex, from central sun, separating its consciousness into galaxy, to starts, to souls etc). And they say that we are "dancing thoughts" ( with free will).

It seems they have suffered as well, but they responded positively to it.

im not claiming to be a zen master
suffering is nothing more than wisdom. if you see the beginninglessness of your inner being, the whole universe with all its suffering and ecstasy turns into a puff of smoke in a flash of lightning

You have a central nervous system=Literal pain
You have an ego, which you need to navigate society=emotional pain

>not hard to figure out

No pleasure no pain. You cannot have one without the other..although clearly some have much more luck than others, nobody gets out of here alive.

Yeah, our minds have to think computer to conceptualize wtf I am talking about...but there is no reason a biological-ish being could be capable of wtf I am talking about.
In fact, to reach that point, by then I suspect you would be fucking with controlling biology on molecular basis, and creating fake biological/neurons etc.
WTF I am describing likely is something we would recognize as living.

>Law of One

It's bullshit to make a buck off New Agers. The always technologically contemporary terms give it away straight up. I'm sorry but you have been bamboozled.

>"Ive achieved nirvana"
>"Ask me anything"

Yes you are calling yourself a zen master and your huge ego proves your nowhere close.

You should experience never ending pain like I have to see what you can learn from it. Maybe there is a great secret that cannot be spoken. Maybe it's the key to escaping the cycle of death and rebirth. You should be focusing on yourself rather than lecturing others on an anonymous image board to boost your own ego. You sound like a fucking fruit.

Attachment to pain and pleasure can be given up and in that state all that remains is awareness.

Things is most people don't want pain, but don't want to give up pleasures.

The suffering is slowly subsiding, the only problem I have now is that I tend to slip back into ego driven awareness. But I'm getting quite good at recognizing when I'm being tempted and I can feel the periods between total awareness getting shorter.

You cannot live in a society of people without accepting an ego identity. Going around in sandals and not paying your materialistic bills etc will wind up causing you literal physical pain.
>that's why monks retreat to the wilderness or isolated communities of other immaterial types

>You should be focusing on yourself rather than lecturing others on an anonymous image board to boost your own ego.

Like you doing right now? I just posted a video from a recognized comparative philosopher who also happened to be an Anglican pastor, who thought about pain. Nice "i' am a stern holy man standing against heretics" LARP there though, friend, i dig it. It's quite ironic because Watts covers that problem in this lecture too.

Don't forget the model I describe would mean God would theoretically not just be able to dream up separate universes of AI (us), but would also be able to run these 'simulations' in nanoseconds, then run it again, changing only one thing....like the alternate universe theory...what I am saying all makes sense. I know you all can see it too.

I'm kinda put off by new age stuff actually, but the law of One seemed different because of the more 'scientific tone" in a way. And the question and answers format. It's actually material from the 80s, (they have newer material that doesn't feel the same) and while they do sell the books the authors also have them as free pdfs on their site.

You might want to go see a shrink.

This isn't the first time we've all done this shit. Almost the same every time. No one else feeling this?
"This has all happened before, and it will all happen again."-The Cylons

I know about this particular theory already, infact I know it quite intimately. But it is as they say, we are all dreams within the creators head. However God would not permit us to create worlds of our own.

That is only afforded to those of merit, purity and also those closest to him on the Hierarchy. But essentially the Dreamer, dreaming dreamers who go onto create dreams of their own.

gautama himself claimed enlightenment
when i was at that stage, i contemplated the non-dualism between ego-identification and buddha-identification

Yeah, I think the co-creator is achieved only with the opening or activation of the sixth ray/indigo ray (third eye chakra). Even more in its corresponding density, sixth density of fusion and light.

Cont. But still everyone has that potential... because all is one.

It's complete baloney, i'm sorry. It's filled with internal contradictions and historical inconsistancies like the aforementioned always technologically contemporary terms.

Matey, i'm a New Ager myself but sometimes you just have to draw the line somewhere and say NO MORE, or you're going to be a perpetual goy.

OP you sound like a Sufi mystic

One more thing, reality is a probability engine derived from the creator's mind. We are simply God exploring every possibility and outcome. But, we are not the same God carries infinite possibilities within him being the cosmic primordial soup.

However very few of those are actually ever realized. That only comes from "realization", a conscious connection, a synchronous event were the creator and his dream understand each on a deeper unmanifested level.

It's what determines if you truly become one with the creator and his personality (conscious) or you become a passing thought later to be discarded.

What do you believe?

That's a really great insight.
Realization is the path to growth.

Meaning reconnect yourself with God (Spiritual connection or awakening), or simply fade away into nothingness. We have such limited lives, best to make the most of it.

It's like an epiphany, an unconscious realization of the truth and how you fit into it.

You are the paper, they are the crane, as each new singularity develops a new crane is made upon the skin of the last, but it is, in and of itself, the original piece of paper being folded for the first time.

Natural Law, bud, the non-bullshit version:

youtube.com/watch?v=C87HwOAS0bo

Does this lower my rent? Does it power my truck? Nope. Fuck off with your nonsense.

The sense of the "I am" creates time and changes within synthetic time from moment to moment.
But what changes is not real.
Projecting the unreal onto a larger cosmic-sized background does not make it any less real.
The logical problem is there is no other hypothetical meta being creating you.
You literally are the unchanging absolute.

>the Universe has no edges
>conservation of energy and information
Pick one

This is common knowledge now, nobody gives a fuck about your ramblings anymore.
>>>/reddit/

what are these from?

Let god discard me then. I'm tired of all your shit.

>i don't know how to compartamentalize my metaphysical worldview and my daily life

Classic nazi brainlet. I bet you're american under that LARP flag, right?

Interesting, thanks!
I find this really beautiful except the discarded part. I think everyone will become one, at their pace. Otherwise ir's not "one" if portions of the one are discarded.

That's good to know actually

In your opinion what are the 5 most essential readings which bring us close to alignment?

An even better question for you my friend (and I see your other thread); what do you know about Mercurius?