>VP Pence @ HHS (Clip) 6/20/17
youtu.be/nrkoRgiH1HA
>UN Amb Haley on situation in ME 6/20/17
youtu.be/1BhHuJrrc8g
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGNaBO-x2ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If people like Trump so much then explain this

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Jon Ossad, the Lion of Georgia 6!

How are we all doing today? Any happenings?

Y'all niggas posting in a shill thread.

What are your opinions on pro-Trump people disrupting the Julius Caesar plays?

>Have to stay until 5AM until Pmurt finishes rally

IT'S NOT FAIR

BORN ON LE WRONG CONTINENT!

Name my band.

Sup Forums I want to tell you a story about a snake...

Incumbents always have an advantage. There was no incumbent in this race.

~AWOO~

He reminds me so much of Macron. Thank God he didn't win, even if Handel is a cuckservative.

This is literally still the narrative?

Joey and the Cucked

Hinduism is just the funny cultural way that the Indian Races find themselves connecting to God, it is all the same. Just as the Greek and Roman God's were just manifestations of the different elements to God himself.
very odd how we all have religious interactions connected to Trump, further solidifies my belief that he 'was chosen by Heaven'

8 years of King Nigger moving nogs into suburbs via section 8 vouchers. It's happening everywhere.
get an education faggot

Shep has gone full shill

I'm just so glad we won and these are actually funny now. Can you imagine the Hillpepes if she had won?

>play resumed in 1 minute
Literally nothing. No, they shouldn't have done it, but the Left does worse by the minute and they get away with it.

One, a leaf stabbed a off duty cop in Michigan !
A Fucking Leaf !

BREAKING: ISIS blows up the Great Mosque of al Nouri as Iraqi CT units approached. Where al-Baghdadi declared the caliphate

JUST

>WHEN THE MAN DISAVOWS

JIJ (Joe Is Joe)

Macron, Trudeau, and Ossoff are really all the same person. The Eternal Cuck.

>Name my band.

Room Temperature Interns

The Intern Killers.

Does anyone have the election night Tedpasta? The "and those delegates? You can keep 'em. Never got the damn things to work for me anyway" one?

> grab pussy
> Trump wins
> called racist
> Trump wins
> campaign enemy outspends him by a billion
> Trump wins
> failed candidate makes up Russia narrative, with full media collusion
> stocks still rising, ergo Trump still wins by the fuckload

>congressman and set things right.
Stopped reading there

>no top of frame
>bottom of frame still there
literally the worst glasses style

THANK YOU BASED PORTUBRO BAKER

AWOO

>muh trump slayer
i shouldnt have cared about a minor election but liberals were so focused i had to see it happen
it was glorious

>explain this

Did you notice how all previous elections are in an even year while this one is in an odd one? Now figure it out why that's a factor.

The Average Joes

I believe he was.

Intern-al Struggle

>Cuck
It's worse than that. They're like the personification of globalism. Smug, with astroturfed appeal. There's always something disquieting about them, but you'll be browbeaten for trying to point it out.

>democrats didnt want to spend any resources because that district wasnt important for years
>spend 30 million for a highly-covered special election
>still lose

A wins a win. Gg no re

(((They))) weren't people

kek

Threadly reminder

RSB Autism coverage of the rally starts in 40 fries. Doing their usual pre-game coverage running up to the rally.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LGNaBO-x2ho

This has been one of 3 elections I've been aware of growing up and by far the most terrifying. I found myself turning into a ball of anxiety as the results got closer and closer to Trump winning, so I went to bed in hopes that I'd wake up to something happier. But I didn't. Instead, I woke up with Donald Trump winning the election. A racist, ableist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic man with no prior political experience. His Vice President is perhaps even scarier. A man that wants to repeal Roe v Wade, supports conversion therapy, and wants to repeal same sex marriage. So yes, I'm upset. I'm angry. But mostly? I'm terrified. I'm terrified because I'm 16 and queer and a POC and all the amazing things that I've seen happen for the last 8 years of my life might be undone. I'm terrified because with a republican president and a majority in congress, I might not be able to marry. But haha, yeah, those silly liberals always crying when they don't get their way, right? So go ahead, write me off as a dumb kid that doesn't know what I'm talking about, but I'm absolutely terrified of the embarrassing decisions America made last night.

The rainstorm yesterday that most impacted Dem areas in GA-6 was really lucky too, wasn't it?

The Intern-minator Joe

Greeks and Roman "gods" were actual people that existed and created something or did something extraordinary in their view, aside from the mythological perspective.
>Read Tertulian for more on it

So, what are all your plans for the 4th?

This is how many of us feel right now after the election in which Trump won based on the electoral vote rather than the popular vote: We in California feel like our values are in stark contrast to those of Donald Trump. We are a state that values differences as something that makes us great rather than divides us. Trump supporters might show a picture of Donald Trump holding a rainbow flag and think that this means he's obviously an advocate for the rights of many gay, bi, trans, people but we know here in California that Trump, and specifically his Vice President; Mike Pence, are menaces to the rights of those in the proud LGBT community. If you also believe that you do not want to associate with the kind of bigotry that his presidency will invoke or allow for our minorities to be shunned for who they are, then you should stand with others in the decision for California Secession.
Okay almost last post for this election bs. But... if you voted for trump, you obviously have some sort of hate towards the LGBTQ+ community. This community is an enormous part of our country. And for you to not support that is very sad. Trump has said that he will try to make gay marriage illegal once again. He has said he is for those terrorizing machines that try to shock kids out of wanting to be trans, out of wanting to be the dream gender they have always wanted to be but couldn't be before. This saddens me that people are against their own family, friends, etc... I am completely disappointed in anyone that is on my friends list on here that discriminate against the LGBTQ+ community. I'm sorry but fuck you. (PS wow one bad word I don't need to hear anything about it, thanks)

It was HAARP.

Praise Jupiter

yeah, he creeps me out (in a pathetic way) and pisses me off at the same time.
Something about them is so soulless and completely lacking in agency. Like they are bred in tubes to be globalists.

And some of them were Moloch/Baal/Bael whatever you called Satan at the time.

>blows up the great mosque
>mosque

And nothing of value was lost.

That's good, you don't want them to actually learn their lesson.

HAARP was hacked by the Russians!

RED ALERT

I literally was telling a friend 2 days ago that Macron and Ossoff were grown in the same tank.

Top Kek !

>rain scares liberals away from polls
is there anything they wont blame for losing

if it wasn't God, it was HAARP
so half saints half elemental manifestations of Satan and God?

Chuckled loudly

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you look quite lovely.

nothing comfier than a shitty rsbn stream

weahweahweawoooweahweahweawhoooooDUNNNNNNNN

The best refutation I`ve seen in regards to pagan roman religion came from Tertulian.
There`s some prejudice against philosophers but it`s understandable.

see attached

Fox starts to fall apart around 11-noon, hits rock bottom at 3, and doesn't recover till 7pm.

2018 is going blood red.

Sort of
Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma all represent different aspects of the greatest universal God, because humans cannot comprehend such a God as single entity
The Bhagavad Gita is a decent place to start, very easy to read if you get the Barbara Miller translation. There are neat connections between eastern orthodoxy and eastern mysticism

Whats this from

AWOOOO

Apart from themselves? Nothing comes to mind.

Please, please, tell me this is pasta.

climate change BTFO out of dems my sides are in orbit famalam

Pretty sure Price was well liked by both sides, and he was a doctor that did free check ups etc for the poor which gave him a lot of good will from people who wouldn't normally vote R.

the dead interns

>is there anything they wont blame for losing

Some guy called into a local Atlanta talk show this morning, and was babbling about people in Dekalb not being able to vote, because they have to take the bus, and that meant standing out in the rain.

>so half saints half elemental manifestations of Satan and God?
I think maybe ancestor worship or you know fugging Satan.

>if you lose you win

I believe it

'cause they're all the same person. Every election now is some local nationalist running against someone with the universal globalist platform.

I think the reason these people are so loveable to libs and detestable to nationalists is that they embrace what the average lib actually thinks and say it out loud. "We are better people than nationalists. They do not deserve this country. We are a better class of person."

The way I judge.... God creates, Satan corrupts.
Whatever the way I would find to explain here I would pay for brevity, so I would rather not.
If you study from Tertullian to Saint Thomas Aquina you have a clearer way about it.
The last Christian Philosopher was Eric Voegelin - the one who was more propelled in regards to the status quaestionis.

My eyes are literally bloodshot red from crying for the last hour, and I just threw up from the stress. I can't believe we lost again. The president sexually assaults people, the Republican in Montana bodyslams people, and this bitch in Georgia refuses to let women with breast cancer get treatment. And the worst part is people still vote for them! It's happening. We are in 1930s Nazi Germany. We must resist.

>Muh quality post again

has there been any articles?

>HOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OSSOFF'S DEFEAT

>durrr hurr what is an incumbent race
>durr hurrrrr what is an off season election
democrats are fucking retarded

The NEED this to be true or they'd have to explain to their base how they just dropped $50 million to lose a race in a district where Trump won by 1%. The rank and file Dems are getting restless, the Bernie bros are tired of the constant losses the Clintonites are walking them into, they're in real danger of a party split and having all of the progressives walk out on them would be catastrophic. So what do they do? They lie, "oh yeah we totally closed the gap! blue midterm coming up!" In reality they're even worse off going into next year.

Pic related was the DCCC's "target list," some helpful user provided the previous Republican margins of victory to give an idea of what the Dems consider "winnable" Now if they couldn't pull off GA 06 with all of the money and media help in the world what do you think the odds are that they win ANYTHING in this pic?

CNN: Good news: We have more evidence Climate Change is Real (And It is). Bad News: It helps Republicans to win (which is bad).

lel
this is mostly true
remember when old hillary started blaming the media for unfair coverage contributing to her loss
aside from that moment i see what you say as true

God bless you, shitposting gypsy.

Shit Heal Joe and the New World Ordure

>Lefties afraid of rain

What a bunch of goddamn pussies. I cycled for six kilometers in a massive thunderstorm to the nearest voting station back for that one EU-Ukraine referendum where we voted against (and sadly got ignored because lol, EU democracy at work), and then the lefties complained that their loss was due to the weather. What a bunch of fucking bitches.

Lazy!

a good start, certain people need their feet held to the fire, need to be reminded theyre not immune to criticism

Thanks for baking.

I'm sorry, but did the Democrats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 4th special election. Does not having the lead before 2018 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the Washington for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst parties in America who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Winning a Presidential Election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Democrats are one of the best fucking parties in congress, they went Supermajority in 2009 and would of won the Presidency if Hillary didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Republicans only won by 5 points in a red stronghold like Georgia's 6th. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Democrat topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the party because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>We are better people than nationalists. They do not deserve this country. We are a better class of person.

100% this. When you see the left openly talking about population replacement to displace the people that don't vote or think they way they like the only thing they are accomplishing is to turn whites in a unashamed and guiltless voting bloc.