Study: Young American women facing overall demise in well-being

What happened?

>Young American women are poorer than their mothers and grandmothers were when they were young, more likely to commit suicide and be shut out of high-paying tech jobs — an overall demise in well-being since the baby boom generation.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/study-young-american-women-facing-overall-demise-in-well-being/ar-BBCW3SF
archive.is/lI2V0

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asking questions you already know the answer to

That article is trying to get woman to hate Capitalism on the down low. I see what you are doing kikes.

This warms my heart. Glad to see what feminism has brought them.

>read title in OPs pic
>i bet she was a stuck up cunt
>see twitter post at the bottom
>mfw

thiss

fpbp

watched to much hollywood
wants robinhood
tv ruined their minds.

Ya they need to stop watching Men in Tights and Green Arrow

Suicide rates, incarceration rates, murder rates, workplace deaths, prison sentences, and prevalence and legality of unnecessary genital surgery are still worse for men.

Who cares? Giving a shit about these animals is worse than paying attention to the plights of minorities.

>will be 30 soon with no gf or no kids
>but making $ hand over fist
>will likely be able to get a 21 year old gf of higher quality than if I had focused on women instead of $ during my 20's

Feels good to be male.

>be shut out of high-paying tech jobs

No one's "shutting them out." Women don't want to sit in front of a computer and type code. They want to raise families.

Just another story to get womenz feeling sorry for themselves.

Do the study on young American men and see how they compare you fucking twats. You might just find you have it better than we do and a lower suicide rate.

Women in tech is the worst meme ever. Programming is a job that is 100% tailored for autistic men. Women's brains simply don't work that way.

Well, time to save a thot from herself again

I can finally dump some women hate stuff without being branded a shill!

they just want the money/prestige/power without the ssociated downsides

Have some links for your reading pleasure.

psychologytoday.com/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

>dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/

And that is just the surface. Women have been made addicted to the worst drug of all for their respectable sex; a life of being 'independent' and a career.

The worst part is most of them are way too stubborn to even admit it.

fuuuck is programming really for autistic men?
Do programmers get respect in the working world?

Many of them are totally worthless bitches. Rude. Materialistic. Gold digging. They have nothing going for them but their god-given looks. Not worth it.

I'm slightly memeing here, but autism will help your programming skills.

She grew up thinking there was a prince charming out there for her. That she DESERVED a prince charming. But the sad truth for women, AND men, is that you aren't going to get that 10/10 unless you are walking perfection, or are worth millions of dollars.She probably had a lot of nice 7/10 men come her way, looking for genuine love, to build a future with her, and she threw them away like trash because she deserved better.

To think of people as simple upgrades or downgrades is one of the most cancerous ways of thinking. To see people simply swipe left or right on Tinder is to watch people throw their humanity away because it's easier to dismiss people, people who may become close/genuine friends, or even life partners, than to take the time to at least talk to them, at least a few words. I know people do this even without shit like Tinder, but in public, you can't simply dismiss a person's advances without coming off as a dickhead or a cold bitch. We're breeding generations of people who can't handle social interactions, and at the same time, breeding a generation of people who believe that they deserve nothing but the best, while putting in none of the effort required to obtain the best. I hope they kill themselves, they're broken people, and I hope the people that raised them do the same.

As deluded as that bitch is, I honestly would prefer to see that sort of profile; because you'd know 100% upfront that the bitch is crazy and fat.

hitler's roman catholic schooling shining through, my Gpa said the exact same thing

women have hundreds of support systems and they still can't get tech jobs lmao

Young men have found more enlightening things like art

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

That's what happens when you let mentally ill Feminist harpies to control the narrative when it comes to gender roles and gender relation. Turns out most women aren't cut out for the intense pressure cooker environment of the work place,nor do they want emasculated a feminised men for mates.

We let women make their own decisions. Turns out they are fucking terrible at it.

> Her twitter name is literally faithful.
It's like pure pottery.

>be shut out of high-paying tech jobs

You mean likely to choose not to develop the needed skills.

Agreed. Women wanted parity, so we gave it to them. Then they whine about how society either uses them or ignores them; that they're forever (((oppressed))) when they're not in the 1st percentile; that they have to split the bill; whatever.

That literally is the man's world. Must have been nice to grow up knowing a career man would supply your every need for life in exchange for sex.

Oh well, better go to grad school for social work and amass debts that such a shitty career choice can never finance, while I spend 40 hours a week getting screamed at by niggers on PCP.

The future is female.

funny how it doesn't mention men's stats. Is it possible that all of this is just due to a shitty economy? Who's to say that men's trends aren't similar? (with regards to income etc. not the "1in5 women shit)

This...Empowered women want to be as powerful as men but without the additional responsibilities.

Gross.

>REEEEEEEEEe for complete sexual freedom
>get it
>it backfires on you

Gee its almost like you ancestors werent fucking idiots or something

Ehehehehhe

>overweight is a dealbreaker for her

fucking lel

>woman upset over comment on internet
>this is news

If the patriarchy exists, it is doing a fucking shitty job.

Nobody cares about men's stats.

It would be considered misogyny.

It's systematic racism, obviously, you suburban retards.

>Mixed race girlfriend for 3 and a half years
>She's gone to uni, got a useless degree and ballooned in weight to 300+lbs
>Started getting really rude and aggressive
>Literally stay just for some semblance of a relationship, no self-confidence
>Now I'm making money hand over fucking fist and at a cushy job
>Started working out and take care of myself more
>20 year old white QT wants to go out tommorow for a drink

Lads, what do I do?

>man understands his value
>WHY WONT YOU DATE ME REEEE

>Sick banter

AUSTRALIANS BTFO

MANLETS BTFO

Women like to rip on men for liking "hot women" with impossibly delicious bodies, but they themselves have impossibly high standards. The desperate ones will still not date just any regular nice guy, he NEEDS to meet her requirements or else he's not worthy for her smelly pussy. Honestly, those kinds of women are better off killing themselves. No man has time to deal with that bullshit and those that do are just betas that will do anything for her, and end up being cheated on anyway. They NEED to die, if anything. The world doesn't have time for these princess-wannabe retards that have dreams of a perfect man and a perfect family. They're toxic human beings that in the end no man really wants anyway.

let me just fix that headline.

>Young American people are poorer than their parents and grandparents were when they were young, more likely to commit suicide and be shut out of high-paying tech jobs — an overall demise in well-being since the baby boom generation.

isn't it time to stop pretending this is a gender-based issue? isn't it time to acknowledge that it is a society-wide problem that effects men and women equally?

or would that not fit the narrative well enough.

Why not lose weight ? It's not that hard.

Eat less. Exercise more. And then bam, two weeks alter you see the beginning of the results.

That's the consequence of being raised to be a "independent feminist" that demands everything, and don't actually learn how fight for your goals.

sides

Unfortunately this headline is true though. Almost every man that pursues me is just trying to get my money or move into my apartment because they are such losers with no future.

Why post here if you already know the answer, my good sir?

This, not even normie men can do it, let alone women. Programming is seriously fucking autistic at its core, autism to some degree is a prerequisite.

People that say "humans" instead of just "people" are the fucking worse. I roll my eyes every time I hear it.

>21 year old
Getting a stupid, naive and inexperienced bitch instead of somone more your age. You have a ways to go kid.

They fell for the Feminist Jew. Now they're good goy making more shekels for the CEOs and banksters and in exchange only getting more misery for themselves personally and the human race in general.