#PIZZAGATE - TWIN PEAKS LEAKS : WINDOW CODE IS JVS URL MASK TO PIZZA DUMP

Pictures are of Obama, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Al Gore, (former) Saud King molesting boys as young as 6. WHITE HOUSE sources confirmed. And should you think this is a little far-fetched, check out the FBI’s current dot code puzzle. fbi.gov/news/stories/can-you-crack-a-code

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometotwinpeaks.com/theories/flickering-airplane-windows-code/
fbi.gov/news/stories/can-you-crack-a-code
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcometotwinpeaks.com/theories/flickering-airplane-windows-code/

>Ethan Harper has been intrigued by this discovery since Sunday night. “There are exactly 135 frames in the sequence in question,” he tells Welcome to Twin Peaks. Below is Ethan’s transcript in groups of 7-high blocks, which includes the first 31 frames where all windows are visible. Underneath, you’ll find alternative transcriptions by Nick Sharratt and Justin Brown.

I know it is bait but guys, just imagine if the most powerful pedos in the world had been caught. They surely would enter full damage control mode, I think they would go as far as give us aylmaooos so we distract from the pedogate narrative. What you guys think?

see
Just to prove this isn't a joke, homeboy

They would probably trigger ww3

I agree, but I think ayyyys would be even more effective to distract the public.

Holy shit. As a peaks fan I thought it was just reflections.

Naw, I think a war is a better way to establish a scape goat with new leadership while the globalist pedos go into hiding

You guys have lost it

Of the top elite got caught we would see exactly what we are seeing now

Funding of radical groups to cause civil unrest, politicians being executed, call for presidential assassination, police murdering civilians

AYOOO HOL UP

I just read the article and I see absolutely nothing about Pizzagate, URL masks, or CP.

What the fuck are you on about?

NOPE

bump

This, you guys have gone full infowars.

CRACK THE CODE FAGGOT IT'S EASY

HOLY SHIT IT'S BARELY NORMIE PROOF

DOT

CODE

PUZZLE

fbi.gov/news/stories/can-you-crack-a-code

legit not safe to post decrypt

This is the screen at the pizza place that was recording incoming customers on video. unrelated

>virginity:y/n

> pizza place that was recording incoming customers

literally nothing amirite

i know...

go back to T_D!

>legit not safe to post decrypt

5/10 LARP. You had me goin' there for a minute. Keep up the good work!

>(((peaks))) '"fan'"

gas your useless life, good goy

>legit not safe to post decrypt

>posts no archive
>posts no rundown

F U C K

O F F

wat

OP, you are a larping faggot until the contrary is proven. You have 5 minutes to explain yourself in detail.

>Pictures are of Obama, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Al Gore, (former) Saud King molesting boys as young as 6. WHITE HOUSE sources confirmed.

wait what... how about you back that up with some sauce bruh???

Is this a thread about pedo rings or twin peaks?

When will we get comfy kino cooper back?

Nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about, you are third world tier in getting your point across. Nobody is clicking on your faggot site, and nobody is going to do whatever fucking bullshit you are talking about.

Learn how to use this site or fuck off back to redshit.

bump

you're all terrible

If i was in power i would do the same.

I'm a full-on Drumpfie but even I can clearly see how dumb the racist failed businessman is making motherland America look bad. Pizzagate is FAKE NEWS and you should feel bigoted for even considering that it might be true, you fascists

Hail the Alt Right! Gas the ((based niggers))!

I think your wiring is crossed.
Are you feeling well?

>within seconds of one another

You dont have to back it up anymore.Remember 17 intelligence agency?

I'm not shilling, i'm being serious.

I don't really understand the concept of shilling desu , can anyone do it or do you have to be paid to be a shill?

So you really are a larping faggot, ntk, thank you.

Ok, where are the pictures?

Projects bluebook and bluedream are way ahead of you

ok, how

I was giving up on this

If you do it you are called useful idiot.

infowars is right though

What's this now?

where are you getting that from?

>bluedream
Shit, i thought it was called Project Brewcream.

It looks like Mike Cernovich was right about pedophilia in big government. He still lies so much that I have to take everything he says with a grain of salt.

How what? i would just fucking do it. If i'm that rich and powerful i can buy people , intimidate people , make people disappear.

>within seconds
>over a minute and a half

Either someone with no communication skills found something with potential to change the entire world overnight forever, or it's a fucking idiot trying to promote some shit-tier website/community or some kind of off-brand viral marketer.

Did anyone even bother to try to crack it? Or is this confirmed retardation?

We foundsome damning shit connecting CIA to /ewo/ so this kike shill postedthisto divertattention away from what we found. Go to /ewo/ and see for yourself

Info Wars.

GUYS THIS CODE REVEALS ALL OF THE PEDO VIDEOS OF SUPER HIGH ELITES! NO, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU PROOF OF THIS BECAUSE IF I TRY TO POST ANY SCREEN CAPS, MY COMPUTER EXPLODES!

THESE
Anybody seen OP? Hell-oo-o?

Looks hebraic.

Is that pic real or shopped?

lol what is this pic? Shooped?

If you weren't so retarded you would know Info Wars covered this shit weeks into this boards investigations.

Information wars , it was a pun.

whoah, whoah whoah

I think you should apologize to the black community

I want to believe it's real, since you haven't answered I'm just going to believe it is

I don't get the joke.

For realz

Extraordinary claims there, Bogdan.

Fbi leaked?

Nice. Fbi fags gained my respect yet again.

Damn it! Shooped I found the original

Of course.

fuck off please... infowars is the reason why people inquiring a proper investigation re child abuse are mocked and referred to as conspiracy theorists dressed in tinfoil

page 7 bump

Beer , beef and women , i think that's how it goes.

It's obviously fake as shit you retard. Fuck off reddit.