NURI MOSQUE JUST BLEW

1000 year old mosque where baghdadi announced caliphate in 2014. Iraqi army claims ISIS blew it up as ISF were approaching. ISIS claims US airstrike destroyed it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuKCorwbWfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't doubt if ISIS blew it up, they seem to destroy every relic they come across.

ISIS is the guilty party

only idolatrous relics. They have left countless sites intact that did not have idols

Let the sand rats ruin anything of value in their worthless shithole

Am I autistic for getting 10000x more upset when I see ISIS destroying ancient artifacts than I am in their actual gorey vids?

he said she said. Iraqi army has a worse track record of lying than ISIS does

looks like Benis XDXD.

Looks like a yuge penis with a small tip.

whatever

pic

now is the Mosque of Pisa

Thanks for reminding me to filter jihadifags by flag

How can the US be so racist?

And nothing of value was lost

I am so happy that this piece of garbage has been wasted.

I want moar.

No. Historic things are invaluable, even if they're Mosques or child sacrifice pyramids or whatever.

Do you follow this war? On the scale of truthfulness as to war claims

1. USA
2.Syrian Army
3. ISIS
4. SDF
5.Moderate rebels
99999. Iraqis

>only idolatrous relics
Fuck off faggot

>USA
>Truth

lol

>ISIS
>US

What's the difference?

Correct scale:

1. Alex Jones
2. RT
3. ????
4. (((everything else)))

goes to show you how much of a liar all sides are. But iraqis are definitely the worst their propaganda has been overdrive north korea tier since they were embarrassed in 2014

>1. USA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Yeah err sorry guys we (((accidentally))) attacked SAA positions with several fighter jets because we thought they were (((ISIS))). Heh, sorry.

There's none.

These fucking burgers. Buying their own bullshit

Gay frogs lmao

>ISIS are so retarded they even blew up Roman ruins that predated Mohammed's birth by hundreds of years.

I normally care about history being destroyed but this is a case of own medicine.

NPR confirmed there are chemicals in the water that turned the frickin' frogs gay. I heard it myself on the radio.

It was so bizarre I couldn't even laugh.

>pretends to defend Islam
>destroys ancient mosque

It's normal .Destroying relics is destroying history /the truth and attacking culture itself.It's an attack on all of us. Some guy getting his head cut off happens all the time,humans die.
How many people died building the pyramids? No one cares. The individual doesn't matter, but what they built and left behind was amazing.
>pic unrelated
Ancient sites all connected.

S

if that is the case, ISF needs to approach every mosque near isis

nice dick photo

>they
You mean US CIA

>gay frogs
It's 100% true though .
>pic related
What's rule number 5 and how is the left using it today? [Hint: late night comedians] . There will be a quiz later.

>baghdadi
Elliot baghdadi shimon or some other one?

>That fucking fly

WTF, I love ISIS now

ISIS is a completely sovereign movement which metastisized from ISI of the 2000s.

Stupid question, but why would they do this?

ISIS is a mossad/cia/zog order organization.

if we blow up the mosque it will radicalise the muslims rubber dinghy rapids im fucking paki rambo.

Until isis targets zog hovernment workers or israeli government point stands, none of these otherwordly things ar natural.

Some actual tactical reason we don't know about?
Attention?
Whatcha doin rabbi? (aka piss everybody off to cause more fightint)

(((Terrorist))) ciamossad agrnts seem to always target civilians but not governments hmmmmm

sve džamije u oblake leteeee

Just imagine ISIS being the protestants/reformer of Islam

fuckin protties at it again

worse than manlets

>them not having enough mosques is the problem
said no one ever

I bet money it was the Iraqi's. Probably blame some isis snipers

Thats literally what terrorism is you dumb flag fuck

>"B-but but bad kuffar d-destroyed islamic historic heritage. They are evil !!!"

Ahmed, please
Your ideologic camp (isis, al qaeda, ect ...) are also destroyed histroic monument.

Please tell me the US did that..

Why has noone pointed out that that thing looks like a penis?

ups overlooked this

Because up until your post no one here was a faggot.

all the towers in religious building resemble penises and the door vaginas.
primitive copulation worship.

>ISIS blew it up as ISF were approaching. ISIS claims US airstrike destroyed it
so israel either way then?

ISIS says the burgers did it

LOL

they probably blew it up to cover up war crimes as well as propaganda value to lie about the 'american airstrike' hoping it incites more retarded muslims

they are in their death throes. its good to see them desperately clawing at the end. cant wait until they are terminated for good

surely this is the end of baghdadis campaign says increasingly nervous man for 80th time this decade

Same here. One mosquée destroyed from time to time sounds like justice now.

if it weren't for that stupid bitch merkel we would have bet on hajis killing each other, pointing and laughing.

it's a trait of abrahamic religions. wherever they go, they must also destroy the native iconography.

333 years, 9 months, and 9 days ago from today...

The Winged Hussars arrived

Given the full house of gets (33399), could this be the work of Kek?

>
baghdadi is dead dumbass

I love how we spend billions of dollars getting direct comm pipes laid so we can have secure Pred/Reaper lines. Build the SCIFs for PED, get security clearances for everyone involved, and somehow, someone on an user message board gets classified feed images to share with the entire world.

What is the fucking sense in having an intel community anymore when everything is released right after it happens?

No he isn't my dude. Russian propaganda, he's died about 12 times in the past year alone. He has released 4 audio messages since the one video appearance in 2014 and the next one is due in the next 2 months going by the time between them

I think the intel community is too big for its britches desu.

BENIS DOWN

youtu.be/LuKCorwbWfQ

watch me give a shit. let's nuke mecca

Anything tall is a penis. Any thing with an opening is a vagina. Modern education ladies and gentlemen

Lol good. We don't even have to bomb you sandniggers to the stone ages, you'll do it yourself.

As a former intel faggot, I can confirm this.
We need to dismantle it.

are you implying there is a perfect sphere to connect all ancient sites

We can autistically screech together.

Wew lad

Quit larping nigger, not even ISIS is this retarded

S

Next is Mecca. Here we go lads

I have structural arguments against the current situation, but the reality of it is obvious. If things are leaking out left and right for whatever reason, then it's not worth its intended purpose, and it current implementation is not effectively compensating for reality.

It's almost like all these structures were built to point out the impact site of the comet that started the younger dryas period or something

No matter who destroyed it I'm glad it's gone.

Terrorism also hits govts. target.

>nigger architecture
daily reminder to never buy middle eastern antiquities unless you can verify the provenance. ISIS bombing sand-nigger castles and looting them is a primary funder of terrorism

WHAT'S IN THE BOX? :D

They blew up some 2000 year old thing last year too, I wonder why they are so active at the moment- Ramadan?

what's your list?

I'm not larping, I think radical islam is the best antidote to degeneracy and globalism and the only way to achieve a varg-tier way of life

Sexual emergencies aren't allowed during Ramadan.

Everything ISIS does the CIA either tells them to do or does it themselves.

The problem stems from the intelligence community being made up of multiple cultures, ethnicity, groups, all working against one another. Combine this with new age technology and young officials fighting against the wisdom of older officials because they've never dealt with a spy war before and its a recipe for disaster. There is a reason why older countries still use pen and paper and HUMINT for intelligence

by the 25 I guess this will die down now they'll be able to release their urges

>larping
>radical islam
>antidote to degeneracy
>varg-tier way of life

listen to yourself, son
you sound sad

Night of Power

OOOOOOOH

#LOOD