Grenfell Tower

>Ghetto Tower
>In the middle of one of UK's most affluent Neighborhoods

Can someone explain this nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gentrification

I'm pretty sure you have it too, every district is required to have a certain share of poor people.

Don't you call it section 8 or something?

Yep, pretty much.

white people are fucking retarded

>Shit place full of niggers
>Land is dirt cheap
>Middle high class people buy dirt cheap land and buy fancy houses
>Nigs get displaced from all directions into a ghetto
Happens all the time

Not really
In México if Working Class people want to work in Rich neighborhoods they have to take a Van, but no such thing as Rich and Poor living in the same place

They can come here, previous nuclear testing ground

Some bitch didn't do her job.

>that hottie driving the car

How about someone explains this?

>Tried to make the tower "picturesque" by adding highly flammable tiles to the exterior
>building has no sprinkler system, don't invest in one
>elevators are flaky and have long history of problems, don't repair them
>fire starts, everyone dies

But at least the building looked more "picturesque" prior to everyone burning alive

/thread/

No... not required.

The land owners are the ultimate authority. Gibment has to make an offer.

There are incentives for being a landlord for low income tenments but the Gibment usuallly buys property close to their administrative centers for housing projects.

It was a nice tower that got culturally enriched

well it's quite simple isn't it bub?
you have the middle class that works and pays enormous taxes to keep the communists in power and to feed the leeches
and then you place the leeches right smack in the middle of where the middle class is so that you scare the shit out of them so that they continue working and paying enormous taxes in order to not devolve into leeches
it works only with homo sapiens tho, leeches are perfectly content as they are so... win win i guess

Hoax. Nobody died. They had the crisis actors and psy-op ready to go straight away. People believe you can catch a baby falling from ten floors up. No pictures of injured people, or dirty Firemen. They don't even have to make an effort!

>Grenfell Tower exterior uses flammable cladding tiles
>Entire side of tower goes up in flames in 15 minutes
>Many UK towers also use the same cheapo cladding

What's to stop rowdy UK cunts from setting other random towers on fire? All you need is to light the cladding on fire.

Rich liberals got what they voted for

Building color is now accurate to it's habitant's

Tower Block 2: A Vertical Slum from the movie DREDD

what was the final body count? I saw a (((news))) report that said 42 bodies in a single room. did it get over 100?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

yeah it's called diversity.

72 dead counted so far, likely to rise though

oh really, genius. mexico is third world, dickhead.

they are still going through looking for bodies, might take weeks. they dont even have a list of who lived there

Jet fuel

that looks cool as shit

Citizens of Peach Trees. This Is the law. Disperse immediately or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 seconds to comply.

now i wanna watch Dredd
is it redpilled?

This is a 10/10 in Bongistan

London is just mad like that

depends on what you mean

the movie is pretty damn good. dredd got a female sidekick (like in the comics) but she is pretty damn good.

Have we started the fire?

The yank had the right idea, keep all the niggers in their enclaves, theres parts of West London where two or three streets away from 4 bedroom houses upwards of £1 million are next to council funded highrises full of yo bluds.

>movie is literally just a white quasi-fascist lawman brutally gunning down mobs of shitskins, whores, drug addicts, and other degenerates for an hour and a half

Oh gee, I don't know.

with a dash of corruption thrown in...

>Built when Britain was white
>Filled with white Brits
>Britain becomes cucked
>Culturally enriched
>Building invaded by mudskins
>Mudskins burn themselves to death
>Nothing of value lost

Is this photograph mirrored? I've never seen a car with the steering wheel on that side

you made me post again, here is your (you)

i hope for both of our sake your joking.

Nice bait. Let me give all the responses you're awaiting

>t. 56%
>american education
>amerilard

semites love to sin a tale until it reaches biblical proportion see the holocausr roller coaster

Oh dear.

Sadly, he's probably not. In fact most American posters here probably haven't unless they're weebs or like classic cars.

Yes, "Section 8" housing. "Section 8" is ironically also well-known in popular culture as the term for a mental-illness discharge from the Army, thanks to the 1970s TV show M*A*S*H.

More to the point, though, have you heard of "the projects"? Section 8 housing is exactly the opposite of what you're describing over in Orwellistan - we use it to keep the nogs penned up far, far away from white neighborhoods.

yeah that writing looks backwards

Holy fuck I caught four

THIS

Beat me to it

Just a nigger wanting something those two white girls have but doesn't want to work for it.

What a fucking movie Dredd is. Too bad population rise will turn everywhere into Megacity 1. And too bad I'll be too old to be a Judge by then.

Probably why we don't have a Dread 2