Milwaukee Officer Aquitted in Shooting of Dindu

Well, lads, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a chimpout tonight. What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VMNUfFSs_U
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/
youtu.be/rMqjaQN9YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=_u2TjzBN_E0
twitter.com/Blacktivists/status/768173975570644992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the projected Category Level?

>What is the projected Category Level?

Only 0.3 since the cop was a spic and the nigger was a pothead.

Chance of chimpout is zero. Soros stopped funding BLM after it didn't win him 2016

Watch this (and subscribe to Colin) for more on chimpouts: youtube.com/watch?v=-VMNUfFSs_U

This happened a few days ago but there were no major chimpouts

bummer

Which one is this again OP, there's been so many.

Yeah but wasn't she pregnant with more chimps? That might raise the level a bit.

>suspect black
>officer also black, acquitted on reckless homicide
No idea desu.

>

is there any proof that Soros funded BLM?

The cop is black

yes, how new are you?

I’ve been here all summer

Plenty. Just look at the signs they always have (yellow with black bar at bottom)

OSF funds them through MoveOn, (((civil liberty firms))) in Chicago, commie organizations out west, etc. washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

I believe there is a trail from ngos/non-profits that interact with blm back to soros. Someone here should have details

A good, nationally-covered chimpout would be nice. Nigger hate threads need new material.

milwaukee reporting in, black people here don't care about this shit. even BLM protests here are small and uneventful. don't get your hopes up m8's

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/

>Soros stopped funding BLM after it didn't win him 2016

They are also heavily infiltrated by the FBI now as is ANTFA. Riots are no fun when half the rioters are undercover cops.

They won't do shit. BLM is a dead movement

A few "rioters" will show up...

youtu.be/rMqjaQN9YG0

Eesti thread!

Good even-

Oh

Oh!

Cops really were in the right for shooting. What's that - a gun....

youtube.com/watch?v=_u2TjzBN_E0

Why don't they encourage blacks to watch Cops? It will easily teach them how to act around the police and it's entertaining as fuck. For non-Americans, it's a show on tv that rides around with our police and tapes everything.

If anything does go down be sure to keep those cameras rolling so we call all watch the fun!!!

but he wuz a gud boy

twitter.com/Blacktivists/status/768173975570644992

>encourage blacks to watch Cops
Better yet, how about encouraging them to watch cops, as in, the fascist cocksuckers on the beat, rather than some bourgeois imperialist drama of simulated justice and self-righteousness.

these be the nigs that think they are taking over lol..... its like indiana jones shooting that sand nig with the sword.... bunch of rage and yelling then BAM.... no more sand nig.... same thing will happen here... nigs really think you wont be strategically steamrolled... thats funny. how many nigs you know sitting on tens of thousands of rounds of ammo.... i can name at least a dozen just in my town.... lol.... nigs are silly letting the kikes get you all wound up, inflating your ego and pushing all this white hate.... they actually have you convinced you have a chance.... sad

At what point does black america realize they are worthless and just collectively kill themselves?

Black on black crime has been an epidemic since the 70s. Nobody fucking cares about you, nigger

We are overdue for a chimp out aren't we?
>summer
>several not guilty cop shooting verdicts
>Trump won
>niggers haven't chimp'd in a little while
Seems like now is ripe for some shit to pop off.

>At what point does black america realize they are worthless and just collectively kill themselves?

Tyme???

wtf is the story with this one

How about you take the dick out of your mouth and pick up a book sometime faggot

>Chimpout occurs
>Trump declares Martial law
>Forms a posse comitatus
>Becomes the senate
>Declares war on Canada

Can't wait

Girlfriend broke up or cheated on him so he basically said she broke his heart and shot himself in the heart

Day of the Rake! XD

not all niggers know how to use a gun properly.

at a convenience store? it looks like he was too retarded to aim the gun then just had a long sheeeeeeeeeit before collapsing

What gun is that??

His girlfriend worked as a cashier

when bitches be given you the cold shoulder you gotta go where ya gotta go

that was one woke brotha

never. Like everything else, whitey will have to do it for them

WE

i'd be surprised if they don't freak out, black guy literally says 'im not reaching for it' in the video

Ok

>killing yourself over some dumb whore

Weak shit desu pham