Why do so many Indians live in Canada?

Why do so many Indians live in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5FUgxuYcY
techcrunch.com/2017/01/31/in-silicon-valley-plotting-to-get-foreign-born-workers-to-vancouver/
nibletz.com/news/canada-fasttrack-visa
americanbazaaronline.com/2017/06/15/canada-cuts-visa-processing-time-for-skilled-workers-amid-uss-h-1b-visa-overhauling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same reason there are Indians in south Africa and Hong Kong.

Elaborate

they want to poo in the loo, canadia has an abundance of loos

Because India is a fucking shithole and Canada isn't?

A couple of reasons.
First, many Indian farmers, mostly Sikhs moved to Canada in the early 1900s when both India and Canada were part of the British Empire. So it was like moving within the British equivalent of USSR of which both Canada and India were a part. Many of those farmers are now huge land owners in Canada.
Secondly, Canada has a merit based immigration system in which education and family connections count. India has a lot of educated people, many of whom also have families in Canada. So it is a combination of first movers advantage and education advantage. Of course the attraction is better money and living standards.

This. Indians rekt their own country, now they are gunning for leaf-land to rape, destroy and to pervert using all means necessary

this.

>so many
maybe in brampton and parts of BC. Like any poo race they like their isolated communities. Price we pay for having governments refuse to enforce national identity since the 1960s

Can you not just attack them and smash their heads open on the streets?

We don't have that many filthy shitskins in my country, but oh my god they are gonna pay when the time is right. Rape, murder, selling drugs to kids... these fucking indians stop at nothing.

>merit based
also money based lol. I know several indians who arent even particularly educated with no real skills to add to society who are here. They're party boys who are from millionaire families/high caste back home. They're still rich here just as they are there, but they don't have to deal with 3rd world nonsense

>not for another few decades anyway

the commonwealth

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5FUgxuYcY

>flag
>talking like an 11 year old

pls go. your false flagging wont work here. 2 cents in your account, etc.

should have never given up india bruv

But user, multiculturalism IS our national identity!

Which is why it makes total sense when the Canadian government and CRTC make all these bylaws to promote 'Canadian; Culture'

Best day of my life. Shame on the crown for restocking their food stores. The pacific could use another shitskin ghost ship.

I work with a jamaican doing his classes getting ready for the citizenship test. According to him the teacher literally tells them "diversity is our strength " like once a class at least. He's really put off by it.

Seems like everybody here is getting their citizenship...

Of course there is Family reunification and other means to immigrate to Canada as well. And money helps with all those. But a lot of new immigrants from India come through the Points based immigration system. In which education and family connections matter.

Because shitskins worldwide cant make what whites can so they immigrate in the hundreds of thousands to come fuck us up

They were the ones that managed to figure out how to poo in the loo so they deserve it. Indian bros are based never had an issue with one always super friendly great people once they learn to poo in the loo.

They are there to protect the leaves from terror attacks with their poo aura that repels jihadis.

>The pacific could use another shitskin ghost ship.
LEL

I don't even care about people like my coworker to be honest. We're electricians, and he's been here for 2 years working 60 hour weeks and paying a shit ton of payroll taxes while mohammed and his 4 wives collect welfare and are babied by the state and portrayed as victims.

This is correct.

I live in British Columbia's Fraser Valley.
My town was settled by a combination of Dutch Mennonites, and Indian Sikhs.
They're monotheistic, and non-aggressive. They'll screw you on a business deal if they can a lot of em.. But they also do a shit ton of charity as part of their religion and culture.

What was the point of any of this?

So they can wipe their ass with leaves. No leaves in their country, hence the poo memes.
Makes sense to me.

you've never seen ciscus acts with blind folded knife throwers?same thing except in this case the wrong coconut got smashed.

*circus

Most of the Indians are pretty bro actually. They love Canada, want to immigrate, their kids become culturally unrecognizable from any other group of Canadian kids. They really throw themselves headfirst into the idea of 'Being Canadian' whatever that means.

Contrast that to the Chinese who come here and live in their own enclaves, don't learn English or even French, and just spend all the money their rich family is giving to them to hide from the Chinese government

I didn't know he was blindfolded. Still seems significantly higher on the retard scale than knife throwing

>Still seems significantly higher on the retard scale
They are streetshitters.

Sikhs are retarded, they have an inordinate high amount of pride in their martial culture, most of which is already lost. They are also one of the most intolerable and loud community.

Fuck them

Also true.

I had a westernized Indian girlfriend in highschool. I miss that sluts bedroom skills. Still the best head I've ever had.

Sikhs in particular are Sup Forums material.
Their whole religion came about 500 years ago as a bunch of gurus banded their tribes together to resist the Muslims.

> Based Nazi Indian Sikhs.
> Hating Islam before it was cool.

Common wealth

The Indian is an equivalent to the canadian. Indian poo on street while Canadian poo on board

Easy to travel within the Commonwealth and there are far too many pakis in the UK.

Fuck off, Indians are the least intrusive of our immigrants, also nice try inciting violence shlomo.

Silicon Valley is making plans to move foreign-born workers to Canada
techcrunch.com/2017/01/31/in-silicon-valley-plotting-to-get-foreign-born-workers-to-vancouver/
With H1B In Limbo, Canada Is Courting Technologists And Startups
June 13, 2017by Todd Lewis
Canada Launches Fast Track Visa To Attract Technology Talent
nibletz.com/news/canada-fasttrack-visa

Canada cuts visa processing time for skilled workers amid US’s H-1B visa overhauling
americanbazaaronline.com/2017/06/15/canada-cuts-visa-processing-time-for-skilled-workers-amid-uss-h-1b-visa-overhauling/

sorry meant to reply to this post

So we've all agreed Sikh's are the bad Jews of Indian people

Also all warlocks, astrologers, and mind readers from India must be banned, they could be stealing corporate secrets or harming the economy

Would you see yourself pooing on a canadian street?

Ok Muhammad settle down.

i know, they get alot of shit on this board but they would have been something great.

NO, I will live in my country and work to make it better & i will do it till the last day i live

This is not accurate, all fucking immigrants simply reflect human nature. Every group has people that by into "Canada" , and then you have varying percentages of fucking assholes who want to make the nation they adopt into their own shitfest and trash from back home and thats all there is to it.

Don't you have a street to poo on, Deepak?

Canadians can't help themselves at getting fucked it seems.

>A fucking leaf

Broad strokes paint the fence faster dipshit

They are cunning indeed , comparable to the Jew .
They will act like Bro, while the only thing on their mind is to extract as much they can from you.
Never trust a sikh acting like a bro, Their virtue signalling skills are high tier

Because they can just bury their shit in the snow.

the real question is where all the swarms of Pajeets vanished from pol

you can't refute what I claim, and you can't deny that every immigrant group brings with it criminal or terrorist elements, or more simply from a social perspective, those with intentions to harm the society they enter. You can't deny this you can't deny im right, because i am.

>national identity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Kaneda
>identity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Have you genuflected to the Queen today, user?

> Brampton

Jesus christ are we literally a national Meme?

lots of wilderness to shit in

lots of good office jobs in canada

That's not a very Canadian response, you will be visited by our Canadian Cultural Values Van immediately to be round up for testing.

"rekt their own country"
I have nothing to add except you are a stupid mother fucker.

chin chin.

Brampton and Surry BC I think it is, they have the largest populations of south east Asians, yes. Yes you are, the politicians are actually well aware of this, i was going over some stuff on conservative party marketing, this is part of what they want to get at, right.....lol...

I'm Indian :^)

Good lad. If only more off your fellow poos had the same mentality, instead of fleeing to the West en masse. You could make India into a pretty decent country.

Then why are Leafs so full of shit?

So many Indians live in Canada because India is a shithole so they feel right at home with you

because they were there first.

god fucking damn it I hate it when people do shit like this just to show off something that doesn't need to be shown off.

My thoughts exactly.

They live in lots of different commonwealth countries. They used to get special consideration at one time.

Too many. They do unsafe work and drive down the wages here, while not doing quality work.

Employers prefer to hire them

no
my neighborhood is ~30% raghead but they're all decent people, and the sweets store they opened up near me is fucking amazing

what's your favorite sweet, user?

Have you been to Brampton nigger? Those pajeet fucks are everywhere, and they're a huge nuisance

At least their not mudslimes or hindus who give more rights to cows than people

Have you never heard this place called Brown town?