BREAKING: ISIS just detonated the Great Mosque of al Nouri in Mosul

That's a 900yr old fucking big mosque.

HAAHAHAHAH. ISIS is literally bombing mosques now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_al-Nuri_(Mosul)
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39339373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong kind of Muslim?

obviously

This was the mosque where Al Baghdadi first declared the ISIS caliphate. Very interesting development indeed.

>BOMB
THE
>MOSQUE

allahu akbar?

The Jews literally did this

Reports are coming in that it was actually American bombs that took it out

Wtf is this real? Holy shit that is maximum fucking salt. There is no way the jews weren't behind this

When it's cleaned up, will there be room for a McDonalds and a parking lot?

this
confirmed, the jews did it

are they /ourguys/ ?

>Reports are coming in that it was actually American bombs that took it out
Sorry, this is incorrect. There is footage showing the destroyed mosque. It was clearly an internal explosion. A bomb or cruise missile has a different bomb scatter pattern.

its fucking zero hour

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_al-Nuri_(Mosul)

rubber dinghy rapids bro

fast track

It must have been those dastardly isis snipers playing another big trick on the airforce

>T-TH...THEY MADE US BOMB IT!!!11

Already found it myself. Thanks anyway, roachbro.

was the minaret destroyed aswell?

What's their next move, Sup Forums?

>So-called Islamic State
How many levels of cuckholdry are they even on?

wtf? I love ISIS now!

They bomb other Muslims for taking out the trash on Thursday instead of Monday

Yes, also (((isis))) in Israel, just to trow of goys.

That is (well was) the one with the leaning minaret?

its the mosque where isis first declared their caliphate
theyre blowing up building they used to use lol

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39339373

>With its leaning minaret, it is one of the most famous landmarks in the Old City. But it is also of great symbolic importance in the government's battle against the jihadist group Islamic State (IS), which seized control of the city in June 2014.

>The mosque is where IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi made a rare public appearance the following month and gave a speech proclaiming the creation of a new "caliphate".

probably

>all that remains from the original mosque is the leaning minaret, some columns and the mihrab, a niche indicating the direction of Mecca.

Their name is literally bbc. This is meta-cuckoldry.
Also
> like 5 or 6 my dude. You are like little baby. CUCC

CNN seems to be upset.

Thats because they're not islamic, they're BARBARIANS

Im surprised they're not drinking too. Probably compensate for that with drugs/weed.

This is like the Civilizaiton game where you have those red military units that nobody controls.

> barbarians

What do you mean?

maybe they stocked shoddy explosives there, which detonated from the heat (or maybe some jihadi was secretly smoking a cigarette and tossed it away)

Scorched earth?

wew

look at the eyes of half of the soldiers, they're obvious heroin addicts.

they be on that khat

> #fakenews

The movement is fucked, I'm literally committing suicide right now, so long brain dead /nupol/ I'll see you in he'll.

SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU THEY ARENT REALLY MUSLIM

ISIS is run by Mossad. They wouldn't have a problem destroying a mosque.

>CIA proxy detonates mosque
>everybody acts surprised

Lol Muslims going to Muslim.....Goddamn I love it when they bomb their own people.

I'm implying this is the narrative the media will use it for

Israel
Secret
Intelligence
Service

ISIS is there so israel can take over their land. Flooding everything wont make it habitable for greater israel

Mossad has been busy then?

No one is going to buy this shit, except lefties in the west who'll swallow this story whole as part of their agenda "they're not real muslims".

Gratz jews, you've single handedly slowed IS recruitment to a crawl while empowering lefties and commies.

I guess this is the true power of the jew.

Well, it's like this.
Islamic states are like highlanders, there can be only one. I think we both know which country the BBC wants to turn into that one.

Excellent

Didn't you bosnians have your rockets destroyed too?

Pretty sure they are designed to penetrate the building and blow up from the inside. Just look at any pic of the pentagon from september 11th and you will see.

>> like 5 or 6 my dude. You are like little baby. CUCC
kek, got me

ISIS are CIA. ISIS kill mostly other muslims......like the US military. and the west uses the excuse to increase military budgets and create a police state. and somehow "redpilled" Sup Forums still can't figure it out.

They open boarders to give a perpetual excuse.

If ISIS was real, they would attack ................. ISRAEL OF COURSE ! ! ! !

WHY DOESN'T ISIS ATTACK ISRAEL ? ?? ? ?

GEE WHIZZ - THAT REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS! ! ! ! !

Its not muslims - you dumbfucks - its our own government brainwashing arabs into LARPing as muslims. Thats why EVERY SINGLE ATTACKER is known to "intelligence" agencies.

You all need to figure out you are being played with cognitive dissonance : " all terrorists are muslim - open boarders for muslims"

Our own governments are the perpeTRAITORS.

can we blow up mecca and blame them for it now too?

Yes they're dick heads. And day of ليلة القدر too which is Islam's holiest day.

lol fuck you mushit. You feel that yeah ? Die like a dog !!! We will clean all your mosques out and build malls over their ruins

Wonder what they meant by this

why does the BBC always put quotes around everything?, its always bullshit like
>'Man' arrested for 'killing' local 'woman'.

Every user who has a brain already knows this (see my earlier post) and you'll never convince the rest

Im surprised at how many can't see the strategy

Hmm really makes you think.

LARPING aside all Muzzies need to get the fuck out of our holy land

Now it all makes sense, they put out a youtube video so shit that everyone will now agree with them nuking the muzzies. Wtf i love jews now

Assault the dam
flood the country
Noah's ark sequel

These "terrorists" are Mi6 or Mi5 and CIA

The kafir they bombed were not real Muslims.

how fucking stupid is it that they pray in a "direction" while the earth is round

Does gravity hold their prayers near the surface so they don't just shoot out into space and get wasted?

>The Jews literally did this

The Jews are trying to 9/11 the Muslims into killing the other Muslims. Got to admit they have balls.

they clearly asked him to become a spy for them

Assad is fighting the terrorists - we are fighting Assad.......... and funding and training the terrorists

Jews pray to Jerusalem.

Churches all face east.

>(((ISIS))) represents real Islam

how come ISIS never bombs Synagogues?

and nothing of value was lost...

EVERY SINGLE ATTACKER is known to the agencies. Mi6 or CIA brainwash arabs into extremism and then wait for them to attack. Then use the occasion to further the agenda.

I poke my head out of Sup Forums for a week and ISIS is now acting like the good guys

They are on the verge of defeat in Mosul. That Mosque was an important place to them so they destroyed it before it could fall into enemy hands and be used against them.
Much like how Hitler used the rail car where Germany surrendered WW1 for the French to surrender in WW2, but the rail car was destroyed before it could be used to humiliate a defeated Germany again.

To understand it requires a mind not only perceptive and independent but also complex as hell to in order to comprehend the multiple layers of outrageous deceptions

Who has the territory where they blew up the Mosque? Either we bombed it to blame them or they bombed it because any Muslim working with us is worse then not a Muslim. Always kill the traitor first.

(You)

It actually might. People will die and flee Israel will come to freshly fertilized land after.

They have been bombing mosques for year you dumb cunt

Sup Forums showing it's ignorance again

years*

whrer tf have you been they have destroyed many mosques before.

>shill detected.

is ISIS /ourterroristgroup/ now?

Is this after or before the explosion?

I see (((You))).

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What's your reason for visiting?

"I'm going to be a terrorist"

Say no more...welcome!

NPR does this too.

>wtf I LOVE ISIS NOW!

nah dude i dont roll like that

in any case (((they))) are mocking us

I hate Islam but this makes me upset.

History is sacred. No matter who's History. It's still fucking sacred.

God these mongrels going around ruining the birthplace of Human civlization make me so fucking mad.

ISIS = Israli secret intelligence service

Jews want white people to fight their wars

well get used to it kid because they aint stopping, they already destroyed the great works in damascus, they are trying to bring about the new world order by destroying historical facts.

Woah.

I know.

And the left is doing the exact same thing in the western world. Marxism (and everything coming from it like postmodernism) has always been about destroying the past.

>ISIS is literally bombing mosques now!
>bombing mosques now!
>now!

Like they weren't before..?

They wouldn't want to offend someone by assuming their gender

MUDSLIMES BTFO