Soldier Runs Through ISIS Gunfire To Save A Little Girl!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8qOjrE2WA

Why are white people so eager to sacrifice themselves to save shitskins? She is just going to grow up to either be a terrorist or a terrorist supporter. And you wonder why whites are about to go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foDnTm4f_dM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569426/Moment-woman-saved-child-diving-way-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what (((they))) dont want you to know, share this shit and turn the narrative in your favor fellow carbon based bacteria.

FUCKING BASED GOY

HE DID ISRAEL PROUD

Whites, on average, have an inherent sense of duty and selflessness that.
At the same time and throughout history, this also means that whites are both literally and figuratively a dying breed

To add, Trump will just blow more Syrian planes out of the sky too.
>brave soldier
>protects little girl
>POTUS fights for enemy

Jews will inherit a world of niggers. May they live forever.

>hurr...somebody has bigger nuts than me

no shit fatty.
your thread is cancer.

she wouldnt need any saving to begin with if JewSA didnt devastate her country and finance terrorist groups

White people like to fuck their younger innocent siblings if they dogs ain't around and they smell like camel cigarettes and steamed diarrhea and they fuck their close relatives and it smells like fish mixed with feces and the contents of the bottom of a port a potty tank with a strong smell of skunk toasted garbage with a hint of Mayo

Whites are sheep and easily manipulated by the bullshit narrative of "sense of duty" and (((patriotism)))

It's fucking pathetic tbqfh

he should be hanged for treason.

yea and you are a big sucker if you believe it is real

also he is not a soldier he is some guy that runs Free Burma Rangers which look like a big brainwash cult

This is mostly true.

Wtf man.

Plot Twist: The little girl was told by ISIS to run then they started firing shots , they know that white males are moralfags so they believed that could shoot him up by using the girl as bait.

It takes courage to put another life before your own. You wouldn't know that because you're the sheepish low-t fucking skinny faggot pussy who has never done anything for anyone but yourself, faggot.

DELET THIS

im not going to even bother with that shit, learn to spot a staged media event bro...

The worst part is despite being misguided they are trying extend a and help people. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. My only worry is that the end of it all when whites are all but gone lonely be remembered for our perceived evils

that video about as real as White Helmets rescuing kids

What a loser risking his life for a sand nigger.

What did Obama mean by this?

>soldier

Ex-military aid worker

(((You)))

Stfu nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=foDnTm4f_dM

Respect for the guy. I salute him.

Yep. Let's not forget about Native Americans.

you seem to have rich experience with that, describing those smells so vividly.

Black people and Arabs have by far the highest percentage of incestuous relationships on the planet. Well documented and proven.

Black people and Arabs also have the highest cases of pedophilia. Also well documented.

Also the highest percentage of murders, rapes, petty crimes, etc. etc. etc. Basically anything and everything that a civilized society frowns upon blacks and Arabs are number one at.

Fake PR to save face, especially cause the world is onto USA SISI supporting

Always interesting to me how there's a camera close by everytime.

If you watch the video at the slowest speed and keep an eye on the girls face

Although I just notice that video in OP doesnt show it

Why are U.S. special forces using AK's?

It looks nice on TV

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569426/Moment-woman-saved-child-diving-way-car.html

PROOF??

What a load of bullshit, she was just trying to get out of the way and couldn't do it on time. Why are they trying to make her a hero? Is it so the family doesn't sue or something?

RAR-

>Already have it.

Fuck.

Because literally 70 years later, it's still a great reliable gun.

The best bait right now thanks to triggered kekistanis is to act like a non-white.
Great job

If you look at the video closely, you can see that she was originally going the other way. Then she decided to run at the car

:(

Not true kike. She was going in the direction the car came from, then she saw the car and 180walkedaway over the same line the car was moving. Just because some idiot kid happened to be there too and the car brained them both doesn't mean anything.

Don't be discouraged by the negative replies from faggots
They are /ptg/oyim
You are absolutely correct

Marine fag here. They might all be shit skins but children arent to blame for having sand nigger parents and sand nigger grown ups. Majority of the population over there are sand niggers who want to go ackbar. I would say 10% of the people over there are decent people who are afraid to death. I remember passing out MREs and this 30 year old man ripped it out of the hands of some 5 year old so HE could eat it. We would have given him more if hed ask. I also remember a little girl that was poisoned and died. Some sand niggers did it to scare the village into thinking it was poison and wouldnt take food from us anymore. Another town they gang banged this other little girl because she held a boys hand when they were walking down the street playing together. We beat the living fuck out of them.

All these kids want to do is play and they think us soldiers are cool as fuck. They follow you like a row of ducklings if youre nice to them. A lot of them are a lot nicer than the trashy ass shit talking call of duty kids other parts of the country has.

If i had the power to do so id steal every one of those kids in the middle of the night and ship them to some country where rape is illegal; like poland or something. They would grow up to be modern citizens.

wtf i want to die for israel now

He got us.

why isn't this lazy fuck doing anything?