Pewdiepie gets offer from bull

Will he get cucked Sup Forums? Is BG Kumbi /ourguy/?

youtu.be/0ORYZ3Lch2M?t=1m20s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/git6IoAccZY?t=73
youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=494
youtube.com/watch?v=qq2oBsi6RDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N O R D I C S E E D

I'd pay to see pewdiepie dominate cumbi's boipussi

CAN I MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE, SIR!

is pewdiepie redpilling the masses for media attention/views or is he legit

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, HE IS THE ARYAN GOD

>I killed 3pac
Man that was the edgiest joke he's told in his career, even edgier than the Nazi jokes

Why is there no context or information in your post? Are you actually wanting people to watch a fucking pewdiepie video just to understand the topic? Please lurk more you teenager.

holy shit someone made a video of all the varg threads

kek

at 1:20 it goes full Sup Forums

No, he is the aryan jester. The gods left a long time ago and the king is sleeping.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but he has the ''all seeing eye'' and illuminati pyramid tattood on his left wrist. Make of that what you will.

so epic man xD gonna watch some pewdiepie and giggle about how he is almost being/pol/ tier edgy with my bro army bros on Sup Forums xD omggggg hes edging on being red pilled epic!

>everything slightly controversial is just people trying to be edgy
It's always a leaf

He actually drops subtle redpills almost every video now, though most of his kiddie audience doesn't get it obviously.

You think he does this out of genuine love for the movement? If so, why is he dating a sand nigger?

I don't give a fuck what pewdiepie does, but if you're upset and offended over a joke like that then you should not be here.

She's Italian you disgrace of a leaf

flag memes have almost made me forget about the eternal leaf

user how out of touch are you

>disgrace of a leaf

Redundant point.

C'mon user we aren't all so bad

the chick cuck needs to make seed in america because of the ((52%)). His sister probably is sucking some nigger cock on her prom and he had to let it go on pewd.

If he offered then he's not a bull. He's a beta bitch.

he is a glorified court jester, the gods were never with him

BG Kumbi is god, and most certainly /ourguy/.

youtu.be/git6IoAccZY?t=73

Who /Kumhead/ here?

This was one of the biggest redpills he dropped in a long time, and I'm surprised he got zero shit over it. It's a huge dog whistle to the alt-right

youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=494

Guy has a point though. The girlfriend is really hot and deserves to have a child already.

Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin, brown person. She looks similar to Maram Susli, a Syrian-Arab.

SAVE EUROPA

shes from firenze though.

2/10 wouldn't bang

>brown skin
what

All her face features look slightly misplaced

He joked about the recent death of a young WHITE artist who parodied nigger culture as a means of mocking it. You really think I'm going to let that go? Had he joked about some coon who got shot after resisting arrest, I'd be all for it. (((They))) wouldn't. They would censor such a joke under the guise of anti-racism but allow this mockery of a truly tragic death to remain. I'm not saying PewDiePie should be censored, I'm just saying that our dead white folk need to be shown utmost respect. The brotherhood is above comedy.

She's pretty hot and feminine. I like her feminine voice.

i also have dark hair and eyes and non-pale skin, but that's because of my Austrian blood. alot of southern Europeans are like that retard.

I think it's her crooked nose. She pretty cute tho

>not understanding there are 12 year olds getting redpilled RIGHT NOW from pewdiepie videos

user...

That E3 cringe video will probably get him paid next year to not do that again.

austrian blood brown eyes..........
Sure thing Pedro.Real Austrians arent brown eyed

I'm a mongrel Irish/English/German/Austrian

>Maram Susli

She reminds me more on Katee Owen

>TFW you will never have an afternoon picnic in a dreamlike place with an uber feminine cute girl

I love how she dresses very conservatively too. Certainly a traditional waifu.

kek can't unsee it.
I've always thought she was cute though. Pewds is probably in this thread right now.

The funniest thing was that Pewdiepie is actually subscribed to BGkumbi (1:55)

He called sweden a crime ridden dystopia and Sup Forums didn't care.

He also said in a podcast most crimes were commited by Swedish teens and blamed refugees

In a recent video pewdiepie actually said "even though I'm the biggest jew here" when talking about youtube ad money.

that was more than a year ago he obviusly got redpilled since

there were threads that went over bump limit but mods deleted them

maaaan I liked 3Pac,what a shame

Me too, people really said I was too sensitive because I expressed disdain for PewDiePie's joke.

this was seriously redpilled, coming from pewdepie. the fact that my 10 year old little brother watches his channel half worries me and half gives me hope for the white race

>pays subhuman pooniggers to write "death to all jews" on a piece of paper
>jokes about some noname wigger who died

there's no way you're not fucking shitposting m8. but you're a leaf so you probably can't fucking tell either way.

fucking leafs

Fuck off nigger 3Pac was the greatest
youtube.com/watch?v=qq2oBsi6RDw

Please wake me up

3pac was only a wigger for the comedy, he wasn't actually one

>i just found out 3pac is dead from a leaf on pol
Timelions

gimme a summary

lmao who the fuck is this autist.in the video. Needs to take a break from Sup Forums

her nose is fucked up

He points out that a multicultural society turns out to be crime ridden dystopia

What a coincidence

Well you can see him in /gif/ YLYL threads on his YLYL videos, wouldn't surprise me if he did come here.

8.20 it starts, that leaf is a fag tho using the word dog whistle and alt right

WAKE ME UP