WE MUST RE HOME THE GHOULS IN OUR LUXURY APARTMENTS! WE MUST BE KIND TO THEM!

WE MUST RE HOME THE GHOULS IN OUR LUXURY APARTMENTS! WE MUST BE KIND TO THEM!

I havent played fallout games, but how did that building survive the bombs?

Most buildings survive the bombs. It's never really explained why, except maybe because the cities you explore weren't hit directly with a nuke.

The real reason is because a open world RPG filled only with shacks made of scrap would get boring real quickly, obviously.

Because it's a video game.

the nukes in the Fallout universe were really weak iirc

Sup Forums is too young to get your reference

>just realized this game is 10 years old
Fuck, you're probably right.

>Sipping champagne while Megaton gets wiped out by the bomb

There’s a pretty good view from those balconies.

this could be better then orc posting

Tenpenny Tour and many other buildings survived. Those in the immediate blast area of course didn't.

It was great playing as a DC resident.

New Vegas is better

We got you senpai. That is still a game everyone played.

Reddit wont understand the OP is a troll, or what this thread is about at all.

Lets be real here, orc posting reached far more normies.

this

Made in China nukes. I assume they were mass produced but inferior

this

New Vegas has very good worldbuilding.

But the plot is really not that great.

In fact, it's really pretty awful.

>Spent an hour trying to get the ghouls in the tower using diplomacy
>Get lots of good Karma
>Go back to visit after hours of game play
>Find out the Ghouls killed everyone
>Proceed to kill the leader who plotted all of this
>You lost Karma!

To bad I was a dumbshit that didn't think about it back then.

>I havent played fallout games, but how did that building survive the bombs?
>the nukes in the Fallout universe were really weak iirc

When a nuclear weapon is detonated, there is a number of effects. The first is a huge light that can burns things and people from kilometers away. There is also a huge fireball that spreads to a much small radius. There is a big blast wave of air too, like a wind, that throws things and people around. Close to the site of the detonation there is a huge negative air pressure and outside of it a huge static overpressure. Most buildings would be destroyed by the static overpressure.

The stronger a building is, the more likely it is to survive the static overpressure. Distance from the blast is also a deciding factor. Large, concrete and steel buildings are stronger. What you generally see in the Fallout wasteland is that all the houses are totally gone and what is left over is large sturdy buildings like factories.

If you assume that Tenpenny Tower was built like a fortress to protect rich people from attacks, it's not odd that it survived.

i killed them all, i even got them a deal to live alongside normal humans, they killed the humans and stayed
THEN i killed all the ghouls
my first redpill that multiculti doesent work

When I reverse image searched that image, google thinks it is visually similar to: Whittier Alaska Begich Towers.

I always just straight up kill the ghouls. Even if you did get them to be allowed into the tower, the ghouls eventually kill the normies. It's a pretty red-pilled mission.

this

Yeah, pretty much.

correct

why not juts wait, open borders will eventually case EUs Social-Darwinism to eradicate the weak, elderly and feeble amongst all people, and the total exploitation of the rest.