"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Sweetie...you know you're not going to be able to win against the US army? Why can't you just admit that you need to personally own a weapon of war because you're insecure about your masculinity?

And when you do, let's work together to get these things off our streets. We're willing to compromise. You just need to be too.

Why do you call people sweetie? Are you a queer?

BLUE HELMETS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

If our military can't kill third-world dirt-farmers, they'd be hopeless domestically. Killing fellow Americans would be hell on morale, the civilian propaganda will be vastly more persuasive than the government propaganda, heavy weapons won't be deployed because the people who rule this country are plutocrats who won't sacrifice their wealth for the nation, and all attempts at recruitment will become either futile or brutal (which would fuel the rebellion even more). Nobody is actually afraid of the US military anymore. They gave up their competency along the path a while after they ditched their honor.

how much collateral damage where you bitching about when obama was droning the rag heads?
how long you think people in the US will put up this that or the courts for that mater?
the use of any heavy arms link that in a country would instantly lead to the demise of the country you fucking nob.

>fixed

Even the fucking leaf gets it.

>keep and maintain a well armed militia

That part always goes over the head of commie leftists.

This. The logistics part especially, it'd be such a nightmare trying to move let alone feed troops on such a mass scale of land against its own people. I mean seriously the government can't even pave roads successfully. Not like we need roads or anything..

Why is Sup Forums so easy to bait? This is fucking copypasta you autists

oh boy you posted it again but this time behind a meme flag

You fucking retard...america is so big and armed, they'd have to glass the whole goddamned thing to stop us

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
Stupid bitch, Ar-15s are defensive weapons.
Offensive weapons are .308 and higher bolt actions topped with an optic.

I am going to save save this and print it out.
And if and when we have a civil war, I am gonna look at it before i carve the fucking face off of every one of you assholes, just in the hopes i will do it to you, sweetie.

I bet you bleed real good.

every time this gay ass post gets put up i buy another awesome rifle

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-gun thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Horsey fat southern gun owner, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the constitution. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BTFO BTFO BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

I hope you die in a fire you god damn shitposter

OP is part of a university's class in which they are provoked to post on Sup Forums in order to constantly flood the post with anti-alt right bs.

>Amerika has 300,000,000 people
>Over 300,000,000 guns easily, more guns than people
>US Military has 1.5 million people at most, far less actual soldiers and fighters
>Trying to fucking control a country of 300,000,000 well armed madmen with a force of 1,000,000 soldiers
>Many of those soldiers, if not the majority, would instantly turn on their government if they stepped out of line

Yeah, alright. I shouldn't respond to this kind of bait, but I hear this argument in real life all too often.

You forgot to put your leaf on, friend.

/thread

>252 deaths

Uhmmm, sweetie, that's 252 deaths too many. If a terror attack killed that many, y'all would chimp out but you're okay with it because a rifle killed them. Cognitive dissonance!

I know you're just shit posting but I find it funny that leftists don't understand the difference between putting up with your own problems and importing other people's.

Lurk moar faggot

Wow, such an epic thread man. Not shit at all and totally original/not overused

>posting the same retarded thread five times a day day about politics in a country that isn't even your own

If my ever degenerates to this level I will suck start a shotgun. I honestly cannot imagine being this pathetic.

well put. ty.

aaaaaaand sage this spam shit

This one again??

>that flag
How many people are in the Virgin Islands, anyways? I actually have a friend from there.

People with assault rifles would never win against a nation-state with superior firepow-

>I honestly cannot imagine being this pathetic.

yet you're the one getting triggered, snowflake

doesnt get more pathetic than that!

It's not just that, The US military are sons daughters mothers and fathers.
How many would they be able to convince to fallow the order given?
It would be a small group of easily destroyed idiots and allot of people would defect to help defend the people.

Kill yourself hans, this thread is shit and op should be banned for spamming it.

R E P O S T
E
P
O
S
T

S P A M
P
A
M

The military are going to be the guys leading the fight against DC.

Yeah, that's right, it'd be difficult, so American citizens shouldn't bother trying to resist if their government turns into a tyrannical regime. They should just roll over. Like you did last night for your dad, you fucking bitch.

Because it so much better to be unarmed right?

Okay, you got me. I'm anti-gun now.

America is truly the third world of the first world

BUBUBUBUBUBUB-brofist.

Reposting the same thread several times is against the rules.

Just come and take them and quit talking shit.

Not many; they don't have sex.
Bah dum tisch.
Thank you.

The Vietnam War just proves that burgers are absolute fucking shit at fighting wars.

>Its one tiny step from banning assault rifles to hitler, stalin and pol pot

Isnt this the main theme of the left? Everyone that disagrees with them is a nazi, right?

I don't think you know what the word triggered means, sweetie.

What is it with retarded liberals and projection?

only faggots shoot AR's

>talking about sucking a shotgun
>not triggered

oh so sad :)

1 post by this scared faggot.

all the loyalists really needs to do is cut the soda supply and the insurgents will be put out of commission due to dehydration

Gun ownership is the reason why american cops are brutal. Imagine you have to deal with drunk redneck psycos and armed niggers every day.

Do you think people in the US Army are going to attack Americans?

I sense envious cucked manlets, u mad bitchbois?

Oh, so you're illiterate too, mohammed.

You should probably pay more attention in that ESL class.

Back to r/politics faggot

Yall niggas postn in a slide thread.

I sense a triggered burgerfat. Just calm down and hook up your McDonald's special sauce IVs, Day'quan. Everything will be okay.

Fuck off kike. I'm picking up a new AR next week a sweet seekins precision.

the only reason you muslims are talking over europe is because they dont have guns.

Because drone strike proved to work so well combating insurgencies in the middle east, right? Plus the terrible optics of killing US citizens on US soil, plus periodic surveys showing that soldiers are likely to disobey orders to attack other Americans?

Not you but I won't give the idiot OP a (((you))).

>other Americans
Terrorists is what they would be called