There's a conspiracy going around that there's some people gathering data on all Sup Forums posts and putting together...

There's a conspiracy going around that there's some people gathering data on all Sup Forums posts and putting together profiles of people in order to mass dox Sup Forums users and expose their real identity. Apparently solving the google capcha thing is being used to fetch your google information as well (which can show your google account first/last name)

Is nobody actually worrying about this? I'm pretty fucking sketched out right now and nobody seems to be talking about it.ow

I don't give a fucking shit. Come and get it niggers.

FITE ME

>paid cash for computer
>two vpns

This is why I dont use my real name for shit
My internet is under a false name, I have never had a single social media account at all and I use public wifi whenever available. My gmail is a fake name

It would be a relief to no longer conceal my power level.

lol if you work in an industry where your opinions can get you fired

I'm more worried about the light recording everything...

FPBP

Good luck I'm behind sven proxies.

Make a fake account
>t. Mr. Shoah Sheckelberg

Who gives a shit?

I have had to explain myself before, I can do it again.

>expose their real identity
Nigger please.

It's just Russian hackers

Only seven?

I don't even use a proxy. Hide in plain sight, nigga.

Is your google account your actual first and last name, are you a fucking idiot.

>conspiracy = conspiracy theory

>t.Jew

That's the plot for the last season of South Park you dipshit

start using Mysterium, best vpn in the world, it's decentralized and anyone can host a node (and get paid for it)

this to be quite honest

>google account first last name
"nonya business" isn't going to get you very far.

This.

Thread about this in Sup Forums
>

fake and gay

That's odd. I had a dream a year ago that my parents were commenting on my post history.
The dream was vague but it was something like "How can you post that?" and so on not that I cared much and I never will but the dream felt weird like I had lived that moment before but still haven't.
Maybe it will come true and there's gonna be private info released about everyone who ever posted on Sup Forums to the public along with names,location etc?
Hope so. I want to be famous!

I don't care. dox me if you can. I stand by what I've written

Yes, it's for use with real life people. Why wouldn't I have it there?

From what I heard the technology they're using will be able to distinguish individual Sup Forums users and their posts. The "mass dox dump" will be basically a name + all posts attached to it that you've made in a list that will be google-searchable by anyone.

For people living in countries with "internet laws" this could be very bad for you, even if you were just memeing in your posts.

>Is nobody actually worrying about this?
Everyone I know already knows my opinions.

>inb4 you'll be fired
lmao pleb

>yfw light is the tape recorder of eternity

you cant shame that which doesnt have a life

>not obfuscating your data by planting thousands of instances of fake data
>not proxying through someone else's computer

git gud scrubs

It's unironically me.

I have an archive of everything that's been posted on here for years.

Assuming it's true, on one level your live would probably be slightly fucked.

On another you are instantly part of a vast brotherhood of people in the same situation as yourself. Shared misery is a great way to build up a group, just ask jews.

Also, apparently it's only on specific boards, and Sup Forums is one of them.

Some people are suspecting it might be a gov operation to find/locate people dumping CP on here, but others are saying it's not that, and it's definitely a random private company doing it (not sure whose paying them to do it though)

So someone will know I fapped to fappable things???

Autism, or well placed bait?.... hmm

why?

sound like a social media goyim problem to me

This sounds like a ploy from Hiroshimoot to get everyone to buy a Sup Forums pass. Hey guys, you won't be hax3d by Google if you get the pass!

>
> be me
> just solved the captcha to post here.
> FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>

>Apparently solving the google capcha thing is being used to fetch your google information as well (which can show your google account first/last name)
Hahahaha

>having a google account

AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I understand, I have different google accounts, and yes 1 is my real name. But this "technology" you are talking about are probably trackers and shit. Things you can block or instantly delete with 1 of the 100's of add-ons/apps that are out there.

But honestly this all sounds like a scare tactic/bullshit to me.

Bring it on.

Society is wrong and Sup Forums is always right.

Major govs already knows who you are if you post frequently and aren't uber paranoid,

Even if they can't trace you through internet traffic like the NSA can, simply your text idiosyncrasies and your choice of subject matter vs time across different websites will let them find out.

PS. I'm uber paranoid, but not as much as I'm lazy.

When I said everything, I meant everything.

Good luck, my Google name and surname is Adolf Hitler.

Maybe antifa or Hilary will pay people to dox this place?
There's gonna be a ChanGate i can feel it.
I hope the majority of people here are using proxies

Do you just have the titles of the threads? Are the threads full of posts and stuff?

This. And when gmail kept nagging about a profile pic I used GIJoe.

Is not a conspiracy

Autism in full gear I see?

No, the captcha doesn't know in what URL it was embedded, they are as if they were parallel connections

t. API expert

Dana Bash has been stalking shitposters since the CIA installed her new firmware.

That has nothing to do with Google or the captcha

>having a google account

>use google crome for pretty much everything
>shitpost once in a while, especially on pol
>use adblock and ublock
>just opened ublock
eksanovi.com
>the fuck

I got rid of my cookies and history but it's still there every time I come back, even though I switched to Mozilla but I still think it's too late.

I use normie book but I seldom use a cellphone, and I use like 5 different gmail accounts for different things but now I'm scared. I feel like I have no privacy anymore.

(not sure (((whose))) paying them to do it though)

The more you know.

I don't use chrome
Or google

this would fuck up my life can someone assure me its not real

>I hope the majority of people here are using proxies

I don't. The enemy providing us with one giant I'm Spartacus moment would be glorious.

Good luck, I'm behind the local drug lord and his .50 anti-aircraft rifle

Everything you did on Chrome, Google knows about it.

eksanovi is the minor of your problems

Install RequestPolicy on your browser

>Sweden
It's alright because you were just spamming interracial shit and no nazi patriotic stuff right?.... right?

I just... don't really care at this point. There are thousands of us, and I'm not ashamed of my beliefs.

yep, I do not give a flying fuck, come get me GCHQ you bitches

I'm a NEET and I openly browse Sup Forums

I play double's advocate so often that my profile must look insane.

about that.....

Incognito retard

Well it's probably too late to fix that. I've never done anything too devious anyway other than download shit like torrents and browse this site too much.

I don't give a fuck, I'm still using my ex-gf's google account.

Guys the only reason why I'm worried is because I've come on here every-day since like 2012 and I have probably made tens of thousands of posts.

I can't even imagine the amount of shit I've said on here.

(((They're))) already monitoring your every move bot IRL and online

The ones circled in green might help.

As will setting your browser to erase the history when it closes.

Also my life is fucked in so many ways, being outed as a massive internet racist is the least of my worries.

when i change my flag they can't tell who i am

Hello mrs no balls

>he isn't openly racist already

>google account

If they do it, own up to it.

>Yes I think the Jews are a problem, and let me tell you why.

Sure you'll lose a lot of friends, but the real friends wont care about your political beliefs, and some of them might even understand your perspective. It would result in a mass redpilling that might even shift the culture of the world if everything posted here went public at once.

One of my mates was on the leaked BNP list a few years ago, and it hasn't effected him one bit.

I permanently view inprivate browsing too.
Opinion on cyberghost 6?

Hello dataminers/antifags. You know who I am apparently. So here you go. Suck my ass you fucking faggots. LIBERTY OR DEATH.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. Gas the kikes race war now. Hitler did nothing wrong. Transgenderism is a mental illness. Jews did 9/11. I voted for Donald J Trump.

Exactly, unless you're a copper or a teacher I don't think anyone would be interested.

>they end up doxing my parents instead of me

If anything, the list itself gives more reason as to why the Jews are a problem.

I've suspected for over a decade a day may come, i will be right.

Good thing I don't use (((google chrome))) or gmail. Libreboot with GNU/Linux and a solid VPN is the only way to have true digital privacy.

shut up, this is stupid, you're stupid for posting this.

way to be a big idiot, don't post this again.

what an idiotic post. i mean really, how stupid can someone be?

everyone point and laugh at this idiot poster so he doesnt post this anymore.

just shut the fuck up you dont know a thing, stop talking about something so stupid.

fucking idiot

dont post this again moron

>Not using legacy captcha

So much new

i dont give a fuck.

Yeah, I know about it, I don't care.

If you want to attempt to obfuscate yourself you have to constantly rename images, or pull from the same batch. Even that won't stop someone directly jacked in though.

Doesn't matter if you use your real name or not. Is your internet connection under your name, or someone close to you?

Well, looks like I'll be spending the rest of my life in a cat A surrounded by mohammeds.

You don't really need to make a google account you have one assigned to your IP along with history etc.

They don't need to dox me. My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton. I'm a lesbian married to a man. I hate niggers and faggots, but pretend not to. I'm also a pedophile, and I regularly consume the blood of kidnapped children in order to prolong my own life. Eat my smelly pussy, CIA

Good luck. I'm behind 7 ironies.

fpbp

I don't even care anymore, it'll just make our message stronger