My god, she's beautiful

My god, she's beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski-jump_(aviation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadnought#Super-dreadnoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=93NdwZAeXhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have fun berthing 6 feet below the flight deck shipmate.

She nuclear?

kek

>spend money to send refugees back
>or bulid a zionist ship
>builds ship

A

Have they actually launched her yet?

BEAUTIFUL

SHIP

RAMP

HMS KEKINGHAM

Sea trials this month lad

>A Fucking Ramp

Lmao.

I think she's completed sea trials but there's no aircraft for her since she has to use the F-35B and that version is the one causing all the cost overruns for the program.

FUCKING RAMP

Oi you cheeky cunt

>he thinks ships with ramps are "beautiful"
I bet you also like traps, faggot.

What's the inclined bit on the front now

RAMP
A
M
P

>tfw no aircraft carrier but can still shit on b*it bongs

>Implying you wouldn't

I believe that's a fucking ramp

Inverted dip

She is. Ramp and all. Congrats, bongs.

What's with the ramp?

top tier slags tbqh famalam

A YO HOL UP, TWO ISLANDS? THATS WORST THAN TWO SCOOPSTH!!

>Launch new ships
>Can't protect our own fucking people from an enemy we refuse to acknowledge is an enemy.

great...

She looks like she has an extra chromosome.

It is paid by the money we could've used for something more important.

>Commies are asshurt

FLANK SPEED AND DAMN THE TORPEDOES, BONGS, THERE'S BLOOD IN THE WATER

Karen Gillian is really the only Island Slag I would touch.

It looks great. Also, cool unique design.

New nuclear submarine on the way lads, get on the Royal Navy's website and take a look at the fuckery.

I wonder what a ramp and catapult combination would produce?

..probably broken landing gear, but shit would be awesome.

A faggy ramp

IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE!

>Literally named Dreadnought

Brings a tear to my eye

>ramp
kek

2 conning towers?
why

>LGBT flag
>Calls others faggot

I think if anyone knew what they were talking about they would see that the design of this carrier is far superior to any American design. Faster, more maneuver able and has held it's own in every battle it has faced in the past 20 years.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't. (My dad was a military designer so I know my shit in the field of warfare)

Brand new and already rusting.

My sides.

Come, cheer up, my lads, 'tis to glory we steer,
To add something more to this wonderful year;
To honour we call you, as freemen not slaves,
For who are so free as the sons of the waves?

to launch missile at mussies

Heart of Oak are our ships,
Jolly Tars are our men,
We always are ready: Steady, boys, Steady!
We'll fight and we'll conquer again and again.

All you jealous wankers are just scared if being reenslaved by the resurgent British empire!

Lick my rusty ceremonial assault spoon you subhumans and bow to her majesty Queen Elizabeth!

A FUCKING RAMP
no

R
RA
RAM
RAMP
RAMPR
RAMPRA
RAMPRAM
RAMPRAMP

We ne'er see our foes but we wish them to stay,
They never see us but they wish us away;
If they run, why we follow, and run them ashore,
For if they won't fight us, what can we do more?

One for ship operations and one for aviation operations

>shine
>already rusty as fuck
lol u faggot british cucks hahaha

Jolly Tars are our men,

A fucking ramp.

>I think if anyone knew what they were talking about they would see that the design of this carrier is far superior to any American design.

'Bout that... Americans studied the Falkland war and came to the conclusion that wee carriers like the British VTOL/ramp carriers have huge drawbacks, and that they vindicated American large-carrier design.

These new bong carriers are significantly better than anything they've built before, however, and it's rumored that a lot of co-operative technology transfer was shared between the QEs and the new Ford class...

Aircraft carrier with training wheels

Fuck me .... wouldya look at that rust... my god damn sides.

Seriously though, why's it need a ramp. Can your plane, like just not take off and Got? I don't get it.

The nazi is right

*fly
Wtf..

Nice ship. It will make for a nice refugee ferry

They say they'll invade us these terrible foe,
They frighten our women, our children, our beaus,
But if should their flat-bottoms, in darkness set oar,
Still Britons they'll find to receive them on shore.

I bet that thing can carry many immgrants to EU

Jolly Tars are our men,

Any reason for the two towers?

I wouldn't qualify as a Nazi, i argue with them too much.
They don't like me much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski-jump_(aviation)

One for ship operations and one for aviation operations

We still make them fear and we still make them flee,
And drub them ashore as we drub them at sea,
Then cheer up me lads with one heart let us sing,
Our soldiers and sailors, our statesmen and king.

That's where the refugees sleep.

Arr, that be a fine lookin' vessel, Jim lad. She'll be the terror of the Spanish maine

The Brits have a history of Dreadnoughts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadnought#Super-dreadnoughts

R A M P
A
I
L
I
N
G
S

Jolly Tars are our men,

Why does it have guardrails on the ramp? What if an airlines snags its wheel on it?

>Puts 2 elevators on it
>Puts them BOTH on Starboard

>Argentina launches one Excocet at Starboard

>Flight Ops out of commission.

Guys... I think Britannia rules the waves.

>He needs a ramp to get it up

>F-35B
Why even bother if it's using that useless tin can of a plane...

Britannia triumphant her ships rule the seas,
Her watch word is 'Justice' her password is 'Free',
So come cheer up my lads, with one heart let us sing,
Our soldiers, our sailors, our statesmen, our king

You built her AROUND the 35B.

You can also thank Polls for the shitty engine holding up roll out.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

It's a fucking ramp. But it's our fucking ramp and it's beautiful.

A

FUCKING

RAMP

Face it lads we're an embarrassment

Tell ya what m8, lets put an F-35 up against a Sea Harrier and see which one wins. The decades-old subsonic VTOL armed with Sidewinders, or the modern stealth plane with OTH radar-guided AIM-120s?

heh

>Ramp
Heh..haha.......BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Gee billy, how come your mum lets you have TWO towers?

Britannia triumphant her ships rule the seas,
Her watch word is 'Justice' her password is 'Free',
So come cheer up my lads, with one heart let us sing,
Our soldiers, our sailors, our statesmen, our king

Why do you have a ramp on it? Like, one day, a badly damaged plane is going to be coming in for a desperate Hail Mary landing, and he's going to nick himself on the ramp, blow up and die. It's going to be a national humiliation. Why would you do this to yourselves?

A skatepark has to have some grind rails.

>Germany thinks they are going to tell Britain what to do.

Study room my ass that's just code for mudslime prayer room.

ABOARD THE HMS ILLUSTRIOUS
What's the definition of heaven if you're a Marine Harrier pilot? Why, spending two weeks on one of Britain's aircraft carriers, of course.

What's not to like? The flying's awesome, the food and quarters are great, and you can get a drink at the end of the day, said Maj. Stephan Poppy Bradicich, the executive officer of Marine Attack Squadron 542 who helped plan the unprecedented embarkation of 16 Harriers and 200 Marines aboard HMS Illustrious, known as 'Lusty' to its crew.

The largest-ever embark of Marine personnel and aircraft aboard a foreign warship July 15-31 was part of Joint Task Force Exercise Operation Bold Step 07-02 that included the Harry S. Truman and Dwight D. Eisenhower strike groups, to prepare Truman for its upcoming deployment.

The accommodations and food drew high marks from the Marines. They enjoyed everything from curry night to such traditional Royal Navy dishes as hammy eggy cheesy, toast layered with shredded ham, an egg and covered with melted cheese and kippered herrings along with eggs, bacon and beans for breakfast, or haggis and bashed neeps (mashed turnips) for dinner. The ship even features "Chips at Six", fresh french fries served in the bar before dinner.

Other pluses? A roomy, teak quarterdeck aft to take a quiet break or take in a sunset, beautifully varnished wooden ladders and generous carpeting (which are stripped when the ship goes into battle) and Internet connectivity that works every time.
But one of the most satisfying things is that the ship is a strike carrier where Harriers, not helicopters, are the priority.
This is the Royal Navy's A team, and they live and breathe strike, said Col. Eric 'Beans' Van Camp, the commanding officer of Marine Aircraft Group 14, who also commanded the U.S. air group aboard Illustrious. On a gator, the Harriers are secondary to the amphibious and helicopter mission.
(cont1/4)

Mate, they land from the other end...

Do you think that when they're alone Sophie bosses Maisie around and leads her around on a leash and makes her worship her body? I know I would.

>insulting us over our fine display of 4/10 practice slags
sucks for you guys lmao, have fun with those dry spells

youtube.com/watch?v=93NdwZAeXhI pretty neat airplane

Jesus, dad, why didnt you come to us for help? It's 2017, nobody should be forced to ramp anymore.

>tfw it's time to put dad in the nursing home and I have to break the news to Canada

Yeah, I'm sure you'll rule the waves now.

Then there is the piece de resistance, the 20-foot-long blond oak bar that is the centrepiece of a spacious lounge, part of the wardroom annex where off-duty officers can draw a pint, dram, cocktail, coffee or tea and reflect on the day and prepare for tomorrow.
Everyone's working really hard, but it's also OK to relax afterward with a beer, within the rules we live by, Van Camp said. The challenge is maintaining that balance between mission and safety.
If you're flying the next day, you're not drinking, nor are you staying up late, Bradicich said as he sipped a soft drink.

Its a great tool that we don't have, Bradicich said. On our ships, there's no place where you can really unwind, get to know your shipmates on a personal level, and solve disagreements. Our view is that if you have free time, you should be doing something other than hanging around. Here, everyone works just as hard, but they also know how to unwind. It's a huge philosophical difference.

That philosophical difference manifests in the relaxed atmosphere aboard the ship, including the relationship between officers and ratings, British for enlisted personnel.
Case in point? Expect a cheery 'good morning' as you make your way down the passage or an offer for help if you look lost. And in a welcome relief for the American contingent, the 1MC system doesn't crackle with announcements 24 hours a day, and the officers don't carry radios to contact one another or the captain.
When you have a third of the ship asleep at any given time, it doesn't make much sense to be waking them by blaring unnecessary announcements every few minutes, one British officer said.

In fact, the only announcement is from the operations centre that details the day's plan and tests important alarms. The only other time you hear the loudspeaker is when there's a problem, such as a fire or engineering casualty.
(cont2/4)