>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls Brit/pol/ with an iron but fair fist
>owns castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first Tunnocks factory on Mars
>owns basically every shitposting VPN on Earth
>first designer babies will be Preuße Babies
>said to have 220+ IQ
>ancient Paki scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Anonymongs and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>owns meme R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Preuße cummies inside you right now
>Preuße is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>learned fluent Polish in under a week
>nation states entrust their rare Pepe reserves with Preuße. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Preuße
>17 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>in reality, a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the Preuße bang to the end of the universe
>Preuße will guide Brit/pol/ into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london
youtu.be/Q0CxGBeGVjI
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40353758
youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very very disappointed in this. Second-least skeptical of Islam & first-most positive.

>tfw remembering trying to fall asleep in 120 degree weather with no A/C but mosquitoes kept biting so had to stay under covers all night and almost die of dehydration

do Brits have mosquitoes or did they all die off during the industrial revolution?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the conflict in places like Chechnya and Dagestan? Just realised I am incredibly ignorant about this conflict. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London

people don't really fall for the 'i get paid to post' thing do they?

people fell hard in that last thread

Post god-tier waifus lad

1st for Roses Lime Juice cordial

Where the hell do you live in the US wheres mosquitoes and no the UK does not have them

>he does it for free

Gorgeous stuff.

Stalin destroyed 700 years of Geman colonization in few years LOL

Mika!

It does, however, reveal a welcome notion that the majority of this country do truly see Islam as a threat. 47% of the population agreeing with some powerful wording is very good, and it shall only be growing bigger as time goes on.

>Germany
>Sweeden
>more antislam than us
JUST

Where's your pet frog?

uk does have mosquitoes

Where's Rimmer?

PreußePreußePreuße

and highest saying it is compatible
>we are finished

Aye lad and a real thirst quencher in this hot weather.

hey rimjob

>he isn't on the PREVENT payroll

>uk does have mosquitoes
TIL

>do Brits have mosquitoes or did they all die off during the industrial revolution?
We never had them I don't believe, we have midgies. Infinitely less painful but infinitely more annoying, particularly when you're cycling down the canal and have to stop atleast six times to cough up roughly a kilo of the cunts.

MN, land of 10000 lakes

In July/August we get 90 degree weather with 100% humidity so it feels like 120. The mosquitoes get so bad in the summer that it's not even worth going outside. We literally get 2 weeks of perfect nights (no bugs, mild temperature) throughout the entire year.

horse fly's are worse

So lads, just got back from my evening swim at he beach, which got me wondering: what would a Brit/pol/ beach party look like?

we have midges wich are similar but not the same species

>painful
mosquitoes just itch, no pain

desu I'd rather have the pain

>Where's Rimmer?

He's in this thread right now, he's easy to spot when you know his ways

How did we turn Black you Prussian parasite living on Bavarian tit

Lots of ugly overweight autists who are too afraid to take their t-shirts off. Most of them aren't even talking to each other.

Midgies are smaller so you have to swat more away

>yougov
>unbiased and even remotely accurate

>Turn off tripcode for OP, blame abysmal OP on anonymongs

How recent is this?

Corbyn BTFO! What does Brit/pol think about university tuition fees?

>mosquitoes just itch, no pain
I wouldn't know, never been bit. I just assumed there was some pain. I'm thankful we don't have them as they are an Africa tier insect.

>How did we turn Black
As if you have to ask.

yeh because midgies aren't mozzies, there are mozzies here.

>he comes here to feel superior

wtf is Preuße, I don't speak sympathy language / sjw language / german

Today.

I'm not going to argue who has worse bugs but they are annoying overall.

Worst is that a few years ago, to protect the crops from pests, our government introduced asian beetles to our environment. Now every time they pick the fields by my house I get THOUSANDS of them in here. Fucking sucks

>Turn off tripcode for OP
Just incase so my trip didn't get banned, got a warning last time I posted the Preußepasta.
>blame abysmal OP on anonymongs
Abysmal? It was necessary, the people asked for it and they were heard.

>Africa tier insect.
true, but the niggers are immune to malaria because of them
>but they still get sickle cell

>Preußepasta
post it I won't report you

>FUG ME
Just Islamise my country up famadan

mental that pro-Republic parties are allowed to stand in N. Ireland and get representation

imagine a pro-Union party standing in Ireland

Never said I was any different lad

>Beast of Bolsover's seat under threat, they said

>"Get yer skates on. First race is ha' past two"

>Anonymongs bow to Preuße
>in contact with YKTD
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls Brit/pol/ with an iron but fair fist
>owns castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first Tunnocks factory on Mars
>owns basically every shitposting VPN on Earth
>first designer babies will be Preuße Babies
>said to have 220+ IQ
>ancient Paki scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Anonymongs and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>owns meme R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Preuße cummies inside you right now
>Preuße is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>learned fluent Polish in under a week
>nation states entrust their rare Pepe reserves with Preuße. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Preuße
>17 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>in reality, a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the Preuße bang to the end of the universe
>Preuße will guide Brit/pol/ into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

neat

>Worst is that a few years ago, to protect the crops from pests, our government introduced asian beetles to our environment
Reminds me of youtu.be/Q0CxGBeGVjI

It's because NI is the "flashpoint".

A Unionist party in the ROI would be like a Republican party on the mainland.

Austrian Habsburgs were laughing at Prussians

Where's your pet frog?

Damn mozzies

they were closest in this election

Well I guess they (a pro-Union party) could but next to nobody would vote for them. Republicans are allowed to stand in Northern Ireland, and its a shame they get voted for, ignoring the assmbaly Republicans currently have NO (ZERO) representation at Westminster though. This is due to Sinn Fein/IRA scums refusal to take seats at Westminster and the SDLP lost their seats to Sinn Fein. Republicans voted to have no representation. Northern Ireland is represented by 10 DUP MPs and 1 independant unionist.

>lacking this many braincells
Where you dropped as a baby?

I once got banned for a month for posting that I was a 15 year old electrical engineer who solely orchestrated Trump's election on Sup Forums

Brit/pol/ seems to be running slow today.

>using the 'polished' shitty reddit template
Fucking wew

Fuck Prussians fuck Dutch and fuck Gaylandinavia I'm finished with this bullshit!

>Simpson's is all brits have

Sad!

family guy is way better

Did you write this, because I have criticism to share?

Indeed, buy they are not immune to the plethora of other diseases spread by the dirty little things. The mosquitoes I mean, not the niggers.

Biggest news stories of the day le ebin Dennis Skinner quip and le Queens hat.
Day of Rage was a damp squib.
Everyone dead/dying of excessive heat.

>Skeptical
>k
Ahem

kek - if we ever got over the initial nerves it could be good conversationally, particularly if the alcohol flowed.

>inb4 the swimming is to help my weight-loss too.

>Labour
>not Sein Fein

>tfw was playing guitar and singing
>my neighbour rang the bell and told me to shut up

BTFO

The IRA and its supporters in Sinn Fein got an Irish republic in all but name called the Irish free state - it became the republic officially in 1949 - and Lloyd George was able to extricate the British largely from Ireland and its complexities.

Northern Ireland did get its Parilment in Belfast, but with limited powers and percious little guarantee for its own existence, a fact which was to become all too obvious in 1972.

But at least there was the guarantee of religious freedom for the one million Protestants in Northern Ireland, and the British subjects, both Protestant and Roman Catholic who favoured the link with the rest of the United Kingdom had their hopes realised.

But the poor isolated Protestants of the 26 counties were condemned to the 'mercy' of the ruthless republicanism and the British and World press largely ignored their plight.

Their suffering was intense and barbaric, and nowhere more so than in 'rebel' Cork where dozens were taken out and shot on the roadside. Only recently that excellant writer Peter Hart took the lid off the planned murder and intimadation of Cork Protestants in his book 'The IRA in Cork and its enemies'.

In particular, Protestants in the Orange and loyalist stronghold of Bandon received special attention. The Allin Institute where the Orange Lodges had met was taken over by IRA gunmen of the anti-treaty faction.

Before partition, the Orange Order had flourishing lodges in Cork as well as most southern counties. All, but the remanants in Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal, as well as some in Dublin and Lietrim were driven out of existence.

/ End of part 1

>France wins Franco-prussian war of 1870
>France occupies Rhine
>Germany never unifies
This is the ideal timeline.

>James Ejankowski, who's 24, defrauded Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banking Group of more than £99,000 in December 2016.

>He spent the money on a BMW, a Range Rover and tattoos for his face.

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40353758

Fucking hell lad, how bad does it hurt?

that's funny
phase Karen

Fuck'n 'ell it's 'ot 'ere

youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8

>defrauded Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banking Group

How?

They ceased to exist simply because their members were no longer there - forced to take the ship to England, the train to Belfast, or whatever other form of transport they could get their hands on. In many cases they simply walked or ran to the safety of Northern Ireland.

One lady contacted the 'Standard' to say that her mother carried her as a small child along the hedgerows in Cavan to cross into Northern Ireland. "She was desperately afraid that I might make a sound and we would be betrayed. She never forgot the terrible experience", she said.

That woman said her mother had never been a bitter person and had steadfastly refused to become bitter. "She was a dedicated Christian and taught her children to be the same. But she never trusted republicans after that and said they could never be expected to respect the rights of Unionists and Loyalists to promote their culture and ideas".

Another reader told the 'Standard' his father had arrived in Portadown as a young boy along with his parents and brothers and sisters in Cavan. "They stayed in Portadown for a year. It was the first big Protestant town on their way from Cavan and they were well received. They had not been able to bring any clothes apart from those they were wearing.

"Thanks to the kindness of Portadown Protestants they got a small house and furniture and clothing. They attended school in the Park Road area for a year, but my grandfather obtained work in Belfast and the family moved to the city," he said.

The man said the family had settled in the city and had done well. "Some members emigrated to Canada, but most stayed in East Belfast and joined the Orange Order. My father was not a bitter man, and was more bewildered than anything else by the treatment the family received.

/ End of part 2

>Friedrich III. doesn't die of cancer after 100 days in office
>Autism Wilhelm never takes over (like intended)
>Parlimentary democracy implemented
>Prussia rules the world
Ideal timeline

Only a Paki would see that and pick at the acceptable-in-Britain-but-not-usual spelling rather than the content

We do have mosquitoes in the UK you utter weapon. Go camping in the wild in summer and you'll find that out soon enough. There are billions of them everywhere.

This is unironically how I assume Preusse looks and acts in real life, and the name matches

"They had been well thought of in Cavan, were on good terms with their Roman Catholic neighbours. But they never made any secret of their loyalty and membership of the Orange Order. This was the only reason the family could think of for their explusion", he said.

A descendant of another of another Southern Irish family, which moved to the Banbridge area, said few people realised the extent of the suffering of the Protestants from the South.

"That was the sad thing about it", he said. The intimadation and threats were bad enough, but it was the fact that their plight was largely ignored. The press at the time reported the reprisals carried out against Roman Catholics in Belfast, and no reasonable person would have objected to that.

"But the equally reprehensible persecution of Southern Irish Protestants did not get reported. First of all they had been betrayed by the British Government which promised it would never give in to the IRA".

"Then, the new Ulster Parliament was formed, but it was restricted to six counties and that left thousands of Protestants to their fate at the hands of republicans. And finally, when when the British Army left the South the Protestants had no protection and those considered to be loyal to the Crown were forced out of their homes. Many were murdered, but the majority were forced out of their homes and lost all their possessions. Many went to Northern Ireland and did well when the got settled in - a real asset to the country.

But many others went to Canada, and some to London, although they were largely ignored. No-one wanted to know about the Southern Irish Protestants. They were nobody's children and their fate was forgotten about in no time at all. There was no such word as ethic cleansing at that time, but that is what it amounted to" he said.

WHY WAS THE QUEEN WEARING THAT HAT?

I THOUGHT SHE BACKED BREXIT

10 o'clock is the cut-off, don't be a lout.

Only a handful of those Irish refugees of the 1920s are now alive, and their children and grandchildren are now citizens of Northern Ireland and other parts of the UK, or of Canada and Australia.

Like the Huguenots, another great people expelled for their Protestantism from France, they are now simply statistics in history books.

The one-third of the Protestant population who stayed in the Irish Free State were allowed to stay on as long as they maintained a very low profile. They had to keep their heads below the parapet and their Unionism and Orangeism was derided and destroyed.

Yet, this was a proud people. The Southern Irish Protestants had produced great people like Henry Grattan, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Edmund Burke, and many others, but it did not save them from intolerance and persecution.

Things may have improved to the extent that Protestantism today enjoys freedom which did not exist even as recently as the 1950s when Fethard-on-Sea and its boycott, as well as attacks on open-air evangelists proved.

But it is only lately that the soldiers of the Great War who fought for Britian are acknowledged as worthy of admiration, and there is still little toleration of anything that smacks of British.

The pressure exerted to prevent a small Orange ceremony in Dublin last year, and the decision to postpone the Queen's visit to the South show that in spite of the 'Cetlic Tiger' and the claims of a more 'liberal' society, there is still precious little evidence of parity of esteem or recognition of the rights of Protestants in the Irish Republic who have any leaning towards Unionism and Orangeism.

/ End of part 4.

So how does it feel having your economy crash and being flooded with muslims?

I'm usually too scared to play when people are in the house
but I had a free house and thought it was ok

probably won't play again desu

I camp regularly in the summer, never once have I encountered a mosquito, just midgies.

81% humidity and rising

help

Kys. When did brit general become a giant autistic shitpost?