Would an alien invasion make you reconsider globalism?

Would an alien invasion make you reconsider globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wonder what an aay fart sounds like

>Pfft

There are already is an alien invasion of the shitskins

I think we hve bigger problems if there was an alien invasion

im fine with ayys as long as theyre white

I would reconsider my allegiance to my species.

If an alien invasion happened the only thing that would save Earth is a united fascist government. That is the only government form that would be able to fight back. Just like the movie starship troopers. In order to fight the aliens they formed a fascist government.

Ayyyy gofuckyourself

Nice try ADVENT, you'll never catch me with your (((((ayylien))))) antics

Vigilo Confido, cuck

Mite b cool

No, because we wouldn't globally agree on what to do with/to the ayys.

USA would probably try to nuke them to protect ourselves
French would try to learn their culture
Swedes would offer the ayys their remaining women
Chinks would figure out how to eat the ayys

They are infidels.

If they kill all the niggers and sandniggers first, maybe.

what if they are pushing globalism because the aliens wont fuck with us until our planet is unified.....

Fuck off bluebeam shills.

Did you just read watchmen?

What if that's the real reason why the illuminati globalism is being pushed so hard?
What if they know for real all the dates that we think we know and what they mean?
What if they know aliens are coming and they have certain expectations?
What if the aliens expect earth to be a unified homogenous planet and if its not they will wipe it out and start over again?
What if I don't give a fuck?

>learn their culture
That is a really polite way of spelling "surrender"

youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA

Then it's their loss fuck aliens dude if they'll let people suffer & be blind & be unaware & be alone we go our own way & they miss out on the great people on earth.

Leave the aliens to me

>Would an alien invasion make you reconsider globalism?
Is this some sort of market survey before trying to fake alien invasion?

Any civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel will look at Africa, deem humanity as barely more than animals and fuck right off.

>In the end? Nothing ends Adrian, nothing ever ends
Damn

Sorry, no. We need cohesion - not multiculturalism and mocking aryans.

If an advanced alien race came here from another fucking galaxy, i don't really think we have any more options than just obey them..

cuck, only whites and maybe east asians could ally with the aliens and wipe out our planet's dead weight, then share our land with our ayybros

In the event of little green men invading Earth, America's best bet would be to hold out on its own rather than stretch its troops and supplies across the globe (most of which would be wasted on Africa).
So, no, an alien invasion wouldn't make me reconsider globalism. I'd sit back and watch the rest of the world burn.

The Western and Far Eastern worlds will be the human equivalent to the Five Civilized Tribes. We will adopt their technology, embrace their culture and language.

An alien race which can reach the stars would have characteristics of Western civilization simply because Western civilization is not exclusive to the "West" - it is simply the most technologically superior and right civilization.

It depends of if aliens are White or not.

We would be forced to purge the sub races and replace them with productive whites in order to compete against Ayys

Also global communism

No.

Of the globalists provide me an alien sex slave then ok. But really I'd side with the Ayys because I hate shitskins and Jews that much

How the fuck is that an argument for globalism?

At best it would result in a temporary ceasefire

I'm sick of these threads that try to gauge and find if something would work on us, and what needs to happen to push globalism successfully.

lol no

This shit looks like an alien invasion every fucking day

We all know about Blue Beam. Fuck off

>Would an alien invasion make you reconsider globalism?

It definitely did. We got invaded by aliens from all over the globe. Fuck globalism.

Globalism is not just a unified global goobernment, it's also total annihilation of democracy, human rights and global resources. All in the name of capitalism, so that big financial power can enslave us all.

This
All white countries...

no becuase the ones who will defeat them are america uk france and russia and maybe china

the rest of the world will be quivering boi puccis pleading that we all do somert to save them.

thats outdated m8 uk is up a spot or 2 now

whats that?

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

It would justify an anti-alien planetary alliance that's similar to NATO.

It would justify a well equipped foreign legion like military organisation for cannon fodder from poor countries with shit militaries to join, who want to fight aliens for 2 dollars an hour and learn English.

But one world government? No.

I actually think we should do this now, just in case.

Yes.

No. The Jews would sell us in a heartbeat to the aliens just to save their skin and our corrupt elites would immediately serve as the capos of the alien invaders.

Never mind, i remember now.
I think this is autistic.

I'd rather be destroyed by aliens than have to live surrounded by fucking niggers

But if the aliens threatened to, say, rape everyone with painful probes, I would be willing to consider some reduction in international trade tariffs

Only if monkeys flew out of my butt.

Sorry but democracy is actually on their side, not ours. Democracy supports capitalism and enables people's emotions to win over anything good and rational.

Seems like in a war with aliens you would want to keep dysgenics to an absolute minimum. What do you think replacing ourselves with low IQ niggers will do for out chances of victory?

yargg you bet yur bottom dibloom matey it be!

Globalism is just a way for the elite to consolidate power. If they really want people on board they have to regular folks the benefits of globalism, but instead the middle class is rapidly disappearing, students graduate with mountains of debt, etc etc. People see the rich getting richer while falling further in debt and having more of their rights stripped away each day. Globalism never.

Why do you think so? Although it's fake this creature makes some good points. It was very interesting to me.

>But if the aliens threatened to, say, rape everyone with painful probes, I would be willing to consider some reduction in international trade tariffs
kek

*show regular folks

Hell no. Nations cooperating never require more global tyranny. Fuck everyone who lies and says otherwise. Domination of the world by one group is always more likely to enslave the world, with or without aliens.

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the title. I thought it was about project Blue Beam, which is really an autistic theory

No. There are no aliens. Even if there were, fuck globalists.

>implying theres anything outside the firmament

Only until they're gone.

Sell off shitty humans as food. Lie and say they are helping depopulate earth by moving the people that need help the most to space Eden.

No, because I know the government is going to fake an "alien" invasion for that exact reason. The "aliens" are actually fallen angels and are going to bring everyone together under rule of the anti christ. You'd be wise to understand this so you don't end up taking the mark and damning your soul to hell