Why are liberals much more happier and successful than conservatives?

Why are liberals much more happier and successful than conservatives?

They have fulfilling sex lives and freely express themselves. But they're also highly intelligent and responsible for all the technology and things you enjoy - Silicon Valley is 99% liberal, it's no coincidence.

I mean, I feel sorry for you "conservatives". What a dull, boring and virginic life you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqnB4vQ0DYA?t=59m13s
nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont cry for us, were already dead

wrong pic

Why? Because someone has to keep things afloat. Liberals are the children of society and need to be coddled as such.

Maybe in European countries, because at least in Chile liberals are more poor than conservatives and are less educated.
also
SAGE

They're not and everything you've posted is a lie.

>be me
>have a fulfilling sex life, freely express myself, highly intelligent and responsible for all technologies
>go on a Burmese tapestry stitching board to tell everyone about it

Ok.

I have the same pair of binoculars as that dude... Sears Discoverers, great Japanese optics...

ignorance is bliss

What a bizarre statement

I've never seen any study that suggested that liberals were happier than conservatives actually

this is a perfect breakdown of this very subject. i hope you listen because this dumb thread made me look a bit to find it.

just go to this timestamp and listen for as long as you want

youtu.be/FqnB4vQ0DYA?t=59m13s

>liberal political views are what makes a person happy
>happy and successful
>liberal
Sam Harris is the only good liberal. Afaik everyone else just uses the word and it means nothing.

All relevant studies actually show the exact opposite to be true, but nice try.

I've got the same receding hairline

armed with such propaganda how can liberals possibly do any wrong!?

Even far left publications know liberals hate themselves.

nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html

>Many liberals are young and poor, have college debt, no real skill-based productive jobs
>No want of families/children
>Think random sex will make them happier
>"highly intelligent" due to shitty public school brainwashing, liberal college echo chambers, useless social degrees, and constant social media and entertainment
>No values besides "peace and love for everyone," which means "give everyone free stuff and let them all have orgies"
Enjoy your sex and virtue signalling while we save your countries. At least you probably won't reproduce.

They fake it. Conservatives are just more honest and realistic.

ples post a pic of your gaping anus with extra large sharpie inserted and timestamp visible

look how happy they are, faggot

Demonic people succeed in a demonic system.

Several large population-based public health studies are discussed in the November American Psychologist (Vol. 56, No. 11) by Susan Cochran, PhD, an epidemiologist in the University of California, Los Angeles School of Public Health, who authored or co-authored many of the studies. Specifically, the studies find:

Higher rates of major depression, generalized anxiety disorder and substance use or dependence in lesbian and gay youth.

Higher rates of recurrent major depression among gay men.

Higher rates of anxiety, mood and substance use disorders, and suicidal thoughts among people ages 15 to 54 with same-sex partners.

Higher use of mental health services in men and women reporting same-sex partners.

Sauce on OP please

Got a huge erection right now!

They aren't though. I don't know a single liberal that is happy but all of the conservatives I know are happy.

what, #resist isn't a happy state to be in? constantly losing while constantly #resist ing isn't the fount of happiness? please bro go up a bit in this thread and look at rush's breakdown of this exact subject from tuesday. he's right: they aren't and have never been happy because they don't view this whole thing as a victory. they actually love death and decay

>begging the question
>1 post by this id
sage

seconded

Guusje van Geel

Ohh boy are you fucking delusional.