Legal almost everywhere in the world because it makes the road safer and frees up congestion

>legal almost everywhere in the world because it makes the road safer and frees up congestion
>Americans make it illegal because 'it's not fair they have to wait in line while the motoryclists get to go up front'
>while the rest of the world is lane splitting, America is arguing politics with 1st grade logic
This is why no one likes us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hynghTyDPY4
youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY
news.berkeley.edu/2015/05/29/motorcycle-lanesplitting-report/
newatlas.com/motorcycle-lane-splitting-filtering-safety-research/34425/
youtu.be/JSlW_xJMfJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lanesplitting is a cancer, cunt motorcyclists constantly clip my fucking wing mirror when trying to jump queues

How does it make it safer? Yes, in the U.S. it's considered reckless and dangerous.

oh course they do you 14 year old

Lane splitting is literal third world shithole tier behavior. No way in hell it is safer.

Just move it back at a stoplight then, lane splitting is definitely a lesser evil compared to clipping your mirror.

Not in my state. I know it was either the NHTSA or CHP but one of them did a study on it and said legislated lane splitting is safer than illegal lane splitting.

But it is safer, my man
It's fun too

It's legal in California but fuck man being a motorcyclist in Cali is fucking dangerous. I live in Las Vegas and everyone is trying to kill me already, and the Californian transplants I know say it's even worse there.

Plus add to the fact that there's a huge amount of faggots that watch motovloggers and purposely try to ride like a subhuman shithead because they saw a guy on YouTube doing it. At least 50% of sport bike riders are like that here.

How, precisely, is it safer?

>open door
>lanesplitting cuck gets fucked one last time

I support lane splitting only because i believe in natural selection.

Just from my own experiences, all the lanesplitters I've seen were just young guys speeding and driving like idiots. Of course there's always shitty drivers no matter what's being driven.

Feel free to ride like a nigger but don't complain if shit happens

>Being this retarded
>Trying to defend yourself - Badly

Holy moron batman

Legal here in California and love it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Or have your multiple dead teeth finally spread their infection to your brain?

>implying all the niggers on bikes don't lane split anyway

I'm waiting for the day to watch a gruesome death unfold in front of me. Might even pull my dick out and jerk off when this happens

There's a safe way and an unsafe way to lane split, of course.
First off it keeps the bike's engine temperature down. Most of them are air cooled, not liquid cooled, and need to be moving for that cooling to happen.

Secondly, cars have air conditioning. Bikes don't. Bikers might have to sit in summer heat for hours and be forced to stroke out by sitting in traffic because your helmet and jack get extremely hot in spring/summer.

Third, if a car brakes, the bike has somewhere to go other than being forced to brake while hoping he doesn't get crushed between two several thousand pound vehicles.

That said, it also keeps emissions down and speeds traffic flow. Motorcycles are great for single and two person commutes because they're more fuel efficient than most other vehicles and take up a lot less space on the road so you might as well put the unused road area to good use.

Enjoy going to prison for life.

>But it is safer
Safer than what? Seems it would be safer to just fucking drive behind.

Motorcycles are fucking noise pollution and should be illegal.

>implying i said i would do it

Plenty of dipshits to do it for me.

i hate bikers and cyclists. i always fuck with them, pretend i'm gonna hit them, ride up right on their ass and start reving my engine.

one time, i threw a 44 oz of mountain dew on one then cut his ass off. what're they gonna do? cry?

>rushing through a narrow corridor of cars
>safe
its also illegal in germany, for good reason.

There is a moron down the street from me who rides a Ninja-type street bike. When he comes home at 11pm he needs to gun the engine two or three times before pulling into his garage. He needs wake up the block and let everyone know what a powerful bike he owns. I am praying for a big road accident to come soon.

Take your mirror off, brake your windows, get your plate, or pull you out at a traffic light
All have been done many times

Bike faggots should be run off roads

Safer than being turned into a human crumple zone when stacey doesnt see the cars stopped for a red light

Also reduces congestion a lot

you're worse than him

I always drive with my window down and carry a clear curtain rod with a nail on the end for when motorcucks try this shit.
>motorcuck tries to lane split
>poke his right hand with curtain rod/nail
>nobody can even see the curtain rod
>motorcuck jerks and loses control
>crashes and dies
One guy survived and I stopped to administer first aid for the keks. The retard said he thought he got stung on the hand by a wasp and thanked me for helping him!

Just hit them with your stable 4 tire vehicle lol

>Stacey doesn't check her blind spot and merges without looking
This scenario seems much more likely.

yea try that with me and my crew see what happens

Maybe they just get cancer from being around someone who larps like a faggot

i carry a gun cycling and on my moto just in hopes someone like you tries this shit

legal in Texas

get fucked cagers XD

Either way it's motorcucks dying at my hands and I'm ok with it.
>motorcuck has a small penis and rides around provoking people so he can shoot them
Nice admission to attempted premeditated murder. Motorcucks aren't the smartest though.

please kill all the bad drivers, they affect all of us motorcycle or not.

Yes, but generally cars dont merge into the sides of each other, so it is unlikely you will be caught between two cars

General advice is to take each pass on its own, that way you can judge the right time to pass between two cars. But most people just act like you are riding in a two foot wide lane

hahhahahah what a faggot

Legal in Texas since when?

>crew
16 year old Asians on crotch rockets detected.

my insurance goes up because of phony tough guys like you. take up skydiving or something if you need to prove your masculinity.

>confesses he has committed manslaughter
>calls self defense premeditated murder

schools out for the summer

Motorcyclist here.

Lanesplitting is NOT safe, you're a retard if you claim it is.

I'm not particularly sure it should be ILLEGAL, though.

well its overlooked I guess. I do it all the time

It should be legal and I have no idea why it's not. It would help with motorcycle crashes and incentivize riding a motorcycle. Too many cagers on the road and almost no motos

How fast can you accelerate after I throw a handful of sparkplugs through your windshield?

The only time I can see it being safe is at a red light so you don't get crushed by some dumb bitch texting.

youtu.be/hynghTyDPY4

cant handle the bants eh dad? I clip mirrors on purpose

Literally none of these reasons justify or explain how lane splitting is safe.

The arguments about air cooled engine are retarded, have nothing to do with safety.

Bike emissions other than 2 strokes (and even then) are negligible.

If a car brakes in front of you, just like other traffic you should have an out. Maybe you have to veer and split. That's fine, doesn't mean it's the RULE for what is clearly an exception.

Second of all of a car in front of you is breaking and your reaction time is too poor to go to a side lane or you do not have enough room behind you you are driving poorly.

You should always maintain at least 2 "gates" at all times. If you're telling me this is happening in rush hour traffic with no space you're full of shit because you're moving at a crawl and its a non factor.

You're a fucking idiot and you probably have never ridden a bike in your life.

>safer
I have seen multiple retards do this when I was living in Hawaii smash into peoples side mirrors.

To be fair, not much about riding a motorcycle is safe. If we wanted safe we would be in cars

Filtering at the lights is safer than stopping behind cars though.

Filtering = moving between slow or stopped cars
Lane splitting = moving between cars traveling at or near the speed limit

>schools out for summer
I've never understood why fuckbois thought this was an argument. I've been out of school for 10 years and had no idea the kiddies were on vacation right now. It seems like the people who say this are more familiar with the schedule as a result of being younger.

I just lanesplit anyways, not through moving cars but through stopped ones, so long as I am not impeding traffic. Its my safety, and traffic laws are archaic - fuck it. Cops usually can't catch a motorcycle anyways, at least they haven't gotten me (yet). You're bound to encounter some assholes, as I have, when you split, but I always carry on my bike and its visible when the wind lifts your shit up, so people usually shut up quickly.

So some dipshit lowsides in dirt and I'm supposed to think that's relevant to you catching me on my R1?

I "filter" in my car for fuck sake. Everyone does this all the time, It's it unique to motorcycling.

>safer
>

nahh... you can look up all the lane splitting incidents all over...
you say us crybaby americans cry about not waiting in line when the people who want filtering/splitting are the ones always crying about it... ive been riding for longer than some of you fags have been alive and its just dumb... i suppose you hate helmet laws too.. just indian larry yourself already

It's NOT unique*

>cunt motorcyclists constantly clip my fucking wing mirror

I'm sure this has probably happened about once, but you exaggerate it because you're jealous that motorcyclists get to overtake you, and also have higher testosterone than you sitting in your sweaty cuckbox.

Lane splitting is legal where I live but the splitter is always at fault should anything happen. That said it's pretty fucking annoying.

or being a functional part of society and noticing when I don't have to slow down for a fucking school zone anymore on my way to work.

Or instead of telling us to look up your evidence, you can llok it up for yourself and post it here

Dont think you could out accelerate a bullet though, or just write down your license plate, let the cops deal with it lmao

LIVE - Rick Wiles: What’s Driving the U.S. to Provoke the Russian Bear?

youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY

Is it madness or money that is motivating the United States to provoke Russia into a World War? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the latest incident between the two superpowers as a NATO jet buzzes a plane carrying Moscow’s top defense chief over the Baltic Sea. Rick also shares the details behind last night’s foiled jihadist bombing in Brussels and the neck stabbing of a police officer in Flint, Michigan by a coward yelling ‘Allah Akbar.” Lastly, Rick dismantles Jeh Johnson’s testimony on alleged Russian interference in Election 2016, and dismisses the latest claims of Senator John ‘Get Off My Lawn’ McCain.

You're going to get shot. If you behaved like that around me while I was on my bike, I'd guarantee you a closed casket.

Same for you, if you threw something out of your car at me I can legally gun you the fuck down, and I would.

All of these cucks are either too fat or stupid to ride a motorcycle, or they can but are too scared to get one and get jealous. You summerfags crack me up.

It's just distracting and dangerous.

I don't know if it should be like, but it's stupid and distracting for sure. People already have a hard enough time noticing motorcycles, now you're going to deliberately drive between all the possible blind spots?

Right go for it. I'll stick back with my brights on in proper lane position and just pass all the traffic at the next light due to my superior acceleration anyway.

news.berkeley.edu/2015/05/29/motorcycle-lanesplitting-report/

newatlas.com/motorcycle-lane-splitting-filtering-safety-research/34425/

youtu.be/JSlW_xJMfJs

Vid is literally my commute every work day. I split to avoid that.

>lying on the internet
I keep a .45 tucked in my seat. If some bikecuck starts reaching for shit, they're getting a hollow point to the dome and they're ugly faggot kids will get to attend a closed casket funeral.

1. The engine is cooler therefore the driving is safer, of course.

2. This is kind of a shitty point, and better one being that the bike does not have to be on the road as long because it can take advantage get to destinations faster. Saying the biker needs to keep cool and therefore keep moving is stupid. Get a car if you're burning in the heat. This also has very little to do with safe driving.

3. You can lane split to avoid a collision, don't be a retard.

4. Sure, doesn't have much to do with lane splitting though.

I see little suggesting it's actually safer, as I can only assume lane splitting increases the chance of a collision. I don't know the statistics of it though.

You realise no one believes your pathetic larping about how you totally kill all these motorcyclists and no one ever notices and this one guy thought it was a wasp sting LMAO XD? What kind of loser comes onto Sup Forums and pretends about this kind of shit? At least larp about being an FBI insider like reasonable people on here.

k curtain rod nail kid, go back to your looney toons to get some more larping ideas.

I bet the guy in the video was thinking more about his bike than himself

>don't get upset when people break the law
Nigger

Lmao, I've had cops CATCH my license plate in the act and show up at my house later. That won't do shit.

Yeah sure you do man.

It's legal in my state

There are a number of studies showing that it is safer, though. Mainly because it reduces the number of rear end collisions.
When the surrounding cars are stopped, it isn't dangerous at all. The worst case is someone opening a door, but that is rare and not typically lethal at the typically low speed of travel in that situation.

If you 'filter' in a car you're either driving recklessly or don't fully understand what filtering is

>all these mad cagers

Check what the NHTSA and CHP had to say about lane splitting if you don't believe me then.

As someone who has motorcycles, these whiney reasons are why I dislike other bikers. They expect everyone else to sympathize with them and treat them like the royalty of the road or something.

Bikers should accept that riding a motorcycle in traffic is dangerous and they should ride extremely defensively instead of riding like idiots and then getting angry when someone does not notice them and cuts them off when they are flying up from behind at 30mph over the speed limit. Yes, not getting noticed sucks, but one has to accept that a motorcycle is much smaller than a car and the average driver is used to only looking out for other cars, as motorcycles are much less common.

All of my bikes are old and I do not mind taking them off-road. If there is traffic I just pull off the highway and cut through the grass onto a side road or ride through a field or whatever. Which I am sure is quite illegal but it is a fun way to avoid traffic without getting into an accident with anyone.

just look up "filtering fail"
how many should i post? 100-200... just 1?
filter bros are the only bikers more annoying than harley bros in the entire world.... ok thats a lie, there is always India

Why are bikecucks so easy to bait?
>post obviously LARPy shit about fucking with bikecucks
>YOU TRY DAT SHEEEIIIT WITH ME AND ILL KEEEEL YOU
Um no sweetie, you have a small penis and fantasize about compensating for it anonymously on a Myanmarese wind chime board.

yfw no one larps with you and get called on your shit by adults.

you're a real piece of shit.

In reality when most splitting occurs it's when traffic is snarled and cars can't change lanes anyway.

It's not hard to drive in a manner that makes you a "victim" to those evil bikers. I drive a full size truck, when I'm in the 1 lane I favor the left side of lane and would do so anyway in case the car in the 2 lane drifts. When I'm in the 2 or center lane(s) I favor the middle. Right most lane, favor the right side.

Never held up a biker before, and when I split those scenarios always lead to more than enough room to slip through.

If you're "constantly getting surprised" or always having to move to avoid bikers it's your own shit driving and awareness.

>yfw you've never accomplished anything in life and are proud of being a "grown man" who spends half your day calling people LARPers on the internet

>Driving 75 MPH on 2 lane highway in SUV, in outside lane
>motorcylist 1 ahead of me. I am about 20 meters away
>See another motorcyclist pulled over, about go return on road
>He tries to merge with other motorcycle who has already past
>OH FUCK
>Slam on my fucking breaks as this fucker has decided to punch it with no regard for anybody's safety.
>Fucker is driving diagonally.
>He turns, still driving diagonally, making eye contact with me to yell and flip me the bird, as I can see the whites of his eyes he is so close.
>Continues to fucking dodge through traffic, inches away from each passing vehicles just to catch up with his motorcycle buddy so they can "be safer in a group"

No protective gear, not even a fucking leather jacket. Fuck 'look twice save a life.' Because 90% of people who drive motorcycle are fucking dickheads.

Fuck you motorcylist #2

Is there anyone that has rode a motorcycle for more than 10 years and not had a major surgery from it? It seems like fun, but I like having a functioning body.

You are the aggressor, if I begin reaching for something, and you assault me again, lethally, that is murder my friend. Implying you would even have the chance to grab your gun, cuck. Also no one believes this larp.

P.S.
The motorcycle that I own have been converted to electric because I am an EV geek who loves silent transportation.

Same with bicycles. Fucking hell I can't stand those sons of bitches. I had one dent my trunk for no reason and then speed off, and another girl rear ended me and put a dent in it. At least it's all the same piece of metal!

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>inb4 fucking soundfag

>being this mad over what you've pointed out to be an obvious LARP
See

Am I a kid or a grown man make your mind up.

I put grown man in quotes for a reason, you fucking illiterate moron.

POO
IN
LOO