>americans are whit-

A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I'm one of the blue-eyed ones
Feels good man.

Here are my.blue eyes.
Married to.a.black woman so my kids have brown eyes.
Why should I care exactly?

Your children carry the blue eye gene!

no shit they r becoming less, even if u fuck "white" brown eyed person ur children will lose them, so i will only have children with a blue eyed girl, not gonna make my eyes go to waste

Blue eyes is a recessive gene, so if someone with blue eyes and someone with brown eyes have offspring, the offspring usually won't have blue eyes faggot.

I'm tired of this blue-eyes meme

>tfw my grandpa had blue eyes but I don't

>tfw your brother has blue eyes and you're stuck with shitty green

Well They are half black but I guess their kids coild have them if they marey a blue eyed woman

not only did u ruin your children u also want to ruin other peoples grandchildren, kys

It's another snownigger thread jealous of Roman accomplishment

Blue eyes are a recessive trait. Of course they would get phased out.

Green is rarer

How so? Why would I care exactly? You arent making sense

green is the rarest type faggot. you have unique eyes.

my mom had green eyes
I have deep brown eyes from the only non european (mexican) grandfather of my dad
>fucking genetic

its some fat fucker baiting you

Im not fat nor ami baiting. Whats the obsession with blue eyes?

And? What does that have to do with anything?

Blue eyes are dying

>green is the rarest type
nope, you seem to forget A M B E R
They're rarer than green eyes, believe it or not

same boat as you senpai. it sux. at least they're not brown i guess.

How does it feel to know that your children are viscerally repugnant to someone like me?

>dixienigger
>calling anyone else a nigger
Top kek.

I dont care about the opinions of muslims

This is because even if two blue-eyed people have children, if they both contain genetics for brown eyes, their children could have brown eyes instead. Same with any color.

Just because two blue-eyed people have children, doesn't mean all of them will have blue eyes. This is misleading.

But this also isn't taking into account immigration from mexico and other non-human countries.

lol how ugly and worthless are you that you had to settle with a nigress?

My eyes are amber in the middle and green at the edges. Green and amber are both common in Scotch-Irish people.

My mother is white (blue/green eyes) and my father was Asian (brown eyes). I have blue eyes. You never know.

I always chuckle a bit when I am in the states, and someone talks about "being white".

The best I ever had was a jew who said "yeah my european heritage" and I was like fuck u fagatron ur a jew and no european... fucking semitic trash

Amber? Is this Hazel for faggots?

Congratulations none of your descendants will ever be white

>2% of the world population has green eyes

Feels good

I cuck blue eyed faggots all day long. In fact at this one girls birthday we went around and asked who has the prettiest eyes and of course me

>cuck blue eyed faggots all day long. In fact at this one girls birthday we went around and asked who has the prettiest eyes
Oh, Wow. That's so cool user.

We're going the way of Brazil - a mixed, mongrelized shithole.

Yeah, no shit. European immigration has been shut down while the scum of the Earth (all have dark eyes, skin and hair) are let in by the millions.

This thread is pointless.

Right. Anyway. You fucked your own children over user. I'm sure the Sjw applause was worth it.

How exactly do Mississippi and SC always vote GOP?

I get complimented on my eyes all the time and they're just light brown

>mfw disgusting poo-eyed non-white """white""" people post on Sup Forums

You guys are nigger-tier, I hope you all read this and fuck off.

Are you guys seriously replying to him? He is baiting, you know that right

nigs dont vote + gerry mandering districts

>amber
It's not even classified as an eye color, it's someone whose eyes were brown, mutating green, and didn't complete. Albino red eye is rarest

>mfw grey dead eyes
What does this mean Sup Forums? Am I secretly a beady?

Those are Jew eyes

I am actually not joking. My kids have brown eyes and not really sure why I should care about eye color

Get on my level scrub.
Blue/green combination master race.

kike eyes? That is a new one. Post diagram and info.

>tfw Grey eyes

Jesus Christ this board is pathetic. Getting worse than /r9k/

DATAMING THREAD
DATAMING THREAD
THIS THREAD IS BEING USED TO LOG YOUR IDENTITY

Retnas are more unique than your fingerprints. Retna scans are the best way to identify someone.
DO
NOT
EYES

Am I white?

This is rarer.

>There was a shitskin boom in America in the late 90's

What a fucking surprise faggot

Jew

(((Study)))

They never asked me.

>Married to.a.black woman so my kids have brown eyes.
>Why should I care exactly?
AHAHAHA You're a fucking loser! And your kids are less related to you than I am.

Morons or paid shills?

you call that rare? Lmao

>born with grey eyes and blonde hair
>eyes turned brown
>hair turned brown

>two blue-eyed people
>contain genetics for brown eyes
My country's education system wins again.

R8 my eyes

How?

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

Nigger/10

Faggots.

Take notice of light-eyed kikes. They always have those dead grey eyes.

Might be a troll, but this is therapeutic for me. I'd get sent to the goulags if I spoke in real life.
Every time I see those wrinkly chimp little fingers coming out of a stroller pushed by a white, it ruins my day.
Nobody ever wanted to be black, and these rubes keep making black babies like theyre doing them a favor. I just want to shake them by the shoulders and ask why. Was it Hollywood? Is it a self debasement fetish? Why?

That's because hispanics (read: mestizos) get counted as white. And mestizos have 100% chance of having brown eyes. Pic related all count as "white" in America, which is why you have to specify "non hispanic white" when you mean ACTUAL white people.

And even then, a lot of the europeans that immigrated to america in the early 20th century were from places like southern and eastern europe, which have higher probabilities of dark eyes compared to the english/irish/german people who settled in the 1700s and 1800s.

I do have brown eyes, but they're not the same type of solid-dookie brown eyes that shitskins have. More of a golden brown with splotches of green.

>wrinkly chimp fingers
Hahaha

>I have blue eyes feels good to be white

Blue eyes is genetic defect caused by generations of inbreeding.
Sadly it's lowest tier of white.. Not that those who've got blue eyes aren't white it's just they're bloodlines are stagnant & depraved.

Also I find people with blue eyes to be compulsive liars, they are instant turn off for me & consider them ugly.

anyone without blue eyes is a subhuman nigger who should be put to death

This is why I will never have children with women who don't have blue or green eyes, I want to pass my blue eyes' genes

3/4 of my mother's grandparents had bright blue eyes, and one had dark brown eyes. Guess which one I inherited

thanks for the biometrics YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

My dad had blue eyes and my mom had brown. I ended up with green eyes. My wife has dark blue eyes and I ended up with a child that has bright blue eyes. Thank goodness.

Rate

Post link please

6/10

Green master race
Besides you're not fully of either
You're fucking mixed!

you have zuckerberg kike shark eyes

>tfw my eyes are grey with yellow streaks

Am I human? am i an alien hybrid? what alien race would create a fat hybrid?

diabetes..
You should ask dr about the dark spots

sup niggers

not true, my grandpa had brown eyes my grandma had blue eyes and my dad has blue eyes even tho he looks like his dad exactly
he had kids with my brown eyed mom tho, and I got brown eyes (not dark tho)

Yeah. There's pretty eyes and ugly eyes in both sides (Africa is explicitly excluded) I guess blue eyes are recessive, so rare, so desirable. But I don't get the obsession with them.

tfw blonde hair AND blue eyes

thank god I do not have his weak jaw and skull. Just look at that cranium on that kike...

A blue eyed american under 30 doesn't exist in America.

I just had blood work done and I dont.

Are slavs white?
t. slawinski

Also, what is this shit where you have blotches in your iris of different shade/color?

Hazelnut reporting in.
Mother has blue eyes. Grandmother has green eyes.

>Married to.a.black woman so my kids have brown eyes.
>Why should I care exactly?
Because my grandkids are going to genocide yours lol

Looks like your eyes have a shitstain in them

Noice bantz

It was almost exactly my case.
They'll darken to a light brown by his puberty. Sorry fagot.

Hello PewDiePie

>blue eyes are a recessive trait, they naturally disappear
How on earth would any country have majority blue eyes if that were true?

slavs are white