What if we took away guns from police officers? Like, banned them from carrying one while on the job?

What if we took away guns from police officers? Like, banned them from carrying one while on the job?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would all quit.

Decriminalize vigilantism first.

What if we took away medicine from doctors? Like, banned them from prescribing medicine while on the job?

why would you care? cops only kill niggers. you shouldnt have anything to be afraid of.

Guns hurt people. Medicine makes them feel better. Do you really want our protectors to be hurting American Citizens?

Umm we'd be fine and I could rob a bank easily instead of scared of being shot

Sounds great

Police in London don't carry guns, and banks there don't get robbed.

>chemo-therapy makes people feel better
The body politic is an organism. Guns are white blood cells.

Why? Guns kill niggers.

They should be taken away since police are bloodthirsty killers.

In Britain the police don't have guns and they don't seem to have a problem with cops killing innocent people (usually blacks) and getting away with it

>The body politic is an organism
Exactly. And you shouldn't be hurting any part of your body.

Why would we do that?

Then I'd have to be the one to shoot your crack smoking ass. I'd rather the police to it because ammo isn't cheap these days.

Random people in London also don't carry guns. Including many criminals. That's why allahu snackbars use trucks and knives of peace.

Better question then. What if we removed tools doctors use to make people feel better and keep them safe? Scalpels, stethoscopes, tongue depressors, swabs, gauze, bandages, etc.

In your shithole, niggers and spics will take over. In our great nation, nothing. We are not uncivilized apes like Americans.

Yeah they do, dumbass

Niggers would have a field day.

>Police in London don't carry guns, and banks there don't get robbed.
And three men with big knives can't terrorize a city, that would be ridiculous.

then their job becomes null since they no longer can use force to apply the law

Niggers will rule the streets idiots and Whites will go nigger hunting

See how well it's working out for the brits

>In Britain
>,
comma splice

>Random people in London also don't carry guns

Dangerous people have guns, even in Europe. Look at Paris. So yes, people in London likely do have guns.

niggers are an infection in this analogy, kiddo

>They should be taken away since police are bloodthirsty killers.
Maintaining order should be a job for peaceful community groups like BLM, and BAMN.

I believe with all my heart that police men would make better decisions if they had a revolver with a heavy trigger pull.
That's what they used to use when I was a kid back in the 50s.
These hair triggered pistols are too prone to emotional reactions, like the Castile case.

They also are more reliable so if they ever got in a serious shoot out, they face no risk of the weapon jamming on them. They can carry speed re-loaders or a secondary revolver if they need heavy fire power.

Nobody become a cop

> guns and they don't
>,
comma splice

UK has no guns.... stabbing capital of the world

thats what happens

you take guns fro the whole world and we will just go back to shooting bows and using swords.... the idea that you will ever stop violence is fucking pathetic.... unicorns and rainbows for all.... fuckin fruitcakes.... take your own life in your own hands.... what are you bruce lee.... bunch of nigs want to rape you and your woman hwat are you gonna do... be bruce lee... we are not all bruce lee... but anyone can learn to shoot, and it will take a lot more niggers to over run you than if your cuck ass just rolled over and let them.

Then remove them to somewhere else. Send them back to Africa. Don't shoot them. Violence is bad.

Because banks are obsolete unlike the 90's - we call them hackers now

>And you shouldn't be hurting any part of your body.
Lotta tumorphobia these days though. Fat shamer's too, these bigots are really just against body diversity.

We would become a bastion for anti-western radical islamic terrorism, or just Britain for short.

But police don't use guns against hackers. So that point is moot.

why the fuck would you not want police to protect you

you must be a nigger who thinks all cops shoot people for sport

>violence is bad
LMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this is stupid as fuck. semi autos don't have a fucking hair trigger pull, and double action revolvers trigger pull isn't THAT much heavier. most semi autos have ~4lb trigger pull and DA revolvers are like 5-6lb.

in reality, the problem with police shootings is that police have to deal with disorderly violent niggers constantly so there are going to be mistakes. if we had less niggers there would be less mistakes.

yeah, how do you think that is going to be done? do you think niggers will go peacefully back to africa? fuck no, they love living in the west because FREE SHIT and they get to plague civilization instead of just stabbing each other with spears and having aids.

meh double action is more like 8-12 but point is still valid

True, my Nazi brother. Some autos have an adjustable trigger or just a stock heavy pull. Glock has two triggers one has to pull.

Bullshit. Reliability issues are extremely rare in modern semi-autos.
And the trigger pull has nothing to do with this. You're just being autistic.

People hurt people as well, even unarmed. Preventing them from protecting themselves and enshrining the value of life in law at the same time is illogical.

People were just as dangerous back then and policemen didn't make mistakes as much. And they had the attitude of "shoot first, and ask question later." Even still,
"You think twice with a revolver" is true.
Revolvers are good guns. The firearm companies and corruption caused them to switch to the unreliable semi-auto pistols.

>in reality, the problem with police shootings is that police have to deal with disorderly violent niggers constantly so there are going to be mistakes. if we had less niggers there would be less mistakes.

So send them back to Liberia. I don't know.

>yeah, how do you think that is going to be done? do you think niggers will go peacefully back to africa?

Price them out. Raise Taxes (particularly property taxes) to make living impossibly expensive in black neighbourhoods.

only if you're using a monster caliber, which they're never going to give cops because MUH FEMALES can't handle it

t. idiot fudd

A strong trigger pull takes more time for your brain to react to. Emotional triggers are less likely, as they require more forethought. Hope this makes things clear.

To be fair, I would carry a double action .357 if I were a cop. Mate black with a short barrel. Glock is great, but I always wanted to smoke a nigger with a revolver, ya know?

Bump because I want the race war now and this seems like the best bet.

>Preventing them from protecting themselves and enshrining the value of life in law at the same time is illogical.

No. If we enshrine life into law, then why is Trayvon Martin dead? Ship him off to an abandoned island if you want, but don't kill him. Killing is bad, and it says so in the Bible. Not that you neo-fags would've read that book.

Emotional reactions are less likely as the trigger pull will require more forethought.

This is what I meant to say. Is there a way to edit the posts?

No editing here, republicrat

Epic bait

Why don't they use rubber bullets or other nonlethal rounds more often?

If killing is bad, then is killing someone who would kill more than one person not worse?

>unreliable semi-auto pistols
You want to know how I know you are a fudd?

Don't kill them. Subdue them and move them far away from society to a different place.

>epic
Reddit is this way --> reddit.com

That is why I said including many criminals instead of all. We're all aware organized crime and/or corrupted institutions can bring guns where they aren't supposed to be.

Works OK here, though they'll taser you or CS gas you for looking at them funny.

We should disarm the cops and donate their weapons to the homeless desu.

Ban surgeons!

Also it's well known that if you shoot a copper they NEVER let you out, so people don't tend to do it even if they do have guns. The niggers shoot each other but they rarely shoot coppers, it's vanishingly rare, certainly less than one a year.

i take it a step further, we should then put them all inside your ass and bang at once.

Can i get upvotes for no reason?

>...
>...
>...
>...
Please... stop... typing... like... this...

You don't know a thing about guns or police work.

>What if we took away guns from police officers? Like, banned them from carrying one while on the job?

Bad idea.

>I have no counterpoint
>criticize grammar
Typical racist idiot

What makes you say this? My uncle was a police officer, and I am probably older than you, so I would wager I know more than you do.