THIS IS WHY REPUBLICANS SHOULD BE WORRIED

All right, which one of you alt-right losers wants to explain this little beauty to me? No mental gymnastics allowed - I know it drives right-wing woo woo, but today, I refuse to give you the liberty of giving a BS answer.

@eJ6vxeul

Republicans are, by far, the biggest threat to democracy, liberty and equal rights. They are far worse than ISIS because Republican extremists terrorize people via shitty legislation (stealing free healthcare from the poor, sick and need, for example). Everything the alt-right does is to destroy our way of life. There are moderate Muslims hundreds of times better than moderate conservatives. Between Muslims and Republicans, who body slams reporters, bans gays from marriage and steals healthcare?
Brexit is destroying the British economy (good thing, to punish them), the EU is punishing Hungary and Poland for their racist laws and Trump ended up being an incompetent, racist, orange buffoon.
The Republican Army is the biggest terror group in the history of America, and anyone who voted for Trump should be locked up for life, never to poison another (stolen) election again.
Ridiculous. Ri-fucking-diculous. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves. Very, very ashamed.
That’s why they aren’t going to reply or debunk your post, they are little chickenshits afraid of the truth: the full truth and nothing but the truth. Watch them make Mental Gymnastics an Olympic sport as they try to do damage control now…..

Westboro Baptist Church is Calvinist you dumb fuck.

Because the Westboro Baptist Church is literally irrelevant

Catholics? Lolol. I'm sure westboro hates carholics

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME THE WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH KILLED SOMEBODY

YOU FUCK

do people unironically see the WBC as the Christian equivalent to ISIS or are they all just shit-tier b8ers like OP

(((literally))) this

Because the WBC doesn't harm anyone?

why do you keep ban evading just to post shitty comparisons with heroaca girls

how exactly are you comparing ISIS and WBC? WBC doesn't even have a fucking body count, they're literally just lawyer trolls trolling people into doing something they can sue for and get money.

PS: you might want to learn the first basic thing about christianity you fucking worthless cuck. kill yourself.

>steals healthcare
>not letting me steal your money is theft
liberals

>killing people on a daily basis is the same as saying mean words.

I know you faggots think christians are evil but no matter how much mental gymnastics as you say you do you will always be the bad guys.

Some people do. Just like they think the KKK was even half as bad as ISIS. The people that think this way don't realize that WBC is entirely an inbred family and that the KKK has been reduced to ~3000 members with many being either FBI agents or informants. It's absurd.

Is it?

> @eJ6vxeul

>@eJ6vxeul
Get the fuck out. You are not one of us.

I've never seen any members of the WBC congregation holding a severed human head.

Send me a video of the Westboro beheading children then if they ae so bad

>using pure and innocent anime girls for your shitty political memes

Sage.

Attached is the list of people killed by WBC

Get out fucking kike

Democrats are, by far, the biggest threat to democracy, liberty and equal rights. They are far worse than ISIS because Democrat extremists terrorize people via shitty legislation (giving free healthcare to illegals for example). Everything the left does is to destroy our way of life. There are moderate Christians hundreds of times better than moderate Muslims. Between Christians and Democrats, who throwbody fluids on reporters, bans white males from movies and steals welfare?
Brexit is helping the British economy (good thing, to reward them), the EU is taxing their countries to help with the refugee crisis they created and Trump ended up being the best President since Washington.
The Democrat Army is the biggest terror group in the history of America, and anyone who voted for Hillary should be locked up for life, never to poison another (stolen) election again.
Ridiculous. Ri-fucking-diculous. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves. Very, very ashamed.
That’s why they aren’t going to reply or debunk your post, they are little chickenshits afraid of the truth: the full truth and nothing but the truth. Watch them make Mental Gymnastics an Olympic sport as they try to do damage control now…..

> who body slams reporters

Who sets them on fire?

> bans gays

Who throws them off roofs?

> steals healthcare

It isn't free

When was the last time WBC ran over people with a truck?

They're just a bunch of assholes being annoying.
But hey I guess being burned alive in a cage is pretty annoying too, so I guess they're the same.

Liberal here
Westboro Baptist Church never kills anyone.

They're just a group of inbred autists reeeing at everyone else for not being as autistic about fundamentalist readings of scripture as they are

Hpw many people did Westborough Baptist behead in 2017?
How many women did they sell into actual slavery?

They're fun to shoot at with paintballs, easy to identify

> Democrats
> steal welfare

???

Because of the signs they hold/?

there is an upside though
shows how much new blood is on Sup Forums since all the newfags who haven't had to endure his shit since election day are compelled to reply to him

>a small group of fucks no one agrees with has legal protests
>a group of extremists murder, rape, and commit terror attacks while other muslims advocate or defend their actions, and criticizing them in any way is "islamaphobic"

It's literally like 12 people you fucking retard.

My nigger this has got to be bait, but I'm gonna bite. Find me what scripture approved by the church permits what the Westboro Baptist Church is doing? Once you do that I'll quote the entire Quran to show you where ISIS gets its justifications.

Yes also they look like freaks and are like sheep

Can't hold back from acting like a nigger can you?

>using MHA for shit memes
haram

That church hasn't killed anyone yet.

>So liberals tweet #notallmuslims, but blame all white men?
Fuck you faggots, you don't even realize the question you ask shows your contradictory thought process.

says the (((man))) with an unironic kekistan flag

>WBC
>Catholic

Those two don't mix

Anyway WBC doesn't engage in violence, otherwise no. Just a batshit religious sect of Christianity.

Notice how I didn't say they pervert Christianity.

Nupol b8 is trash, your png title is trash, you are trash. Westboro baptitst members=20, radical Islam=500 million

Are you retarded? They aren't catholics. You can tell by reading their fucking name.

They're barely over a dozen dudes with picket signs

>mental gymnastics.
HA, It's objectively synonymous with the left.

Anyways
>Marches
>Not EXPLODES
>Not kills children and innocent people.

>A particular centralized spot of like 100.
>Absolutely everyone including the most religious people hate them.
>Everyone knows exactly who they are and where they live.

You fucking suck at this.
t. an atheist.

... they do?
Everytime i hear about westburough baptist, i hear something along the lines of "this is christiainity at its worst"

>shitty anime
>shitty metaphor

boku no pico hero academia shounen battle shit kids please leave

why do you retards reply to this shill bs? if you really can't help yourself, at least type "sage" in the options field so as not to bump the thread.

I hate this faggot most of all because he exploits perfectly good characters for his shitty captions.

We do, faggot.

Because ISIS is following orthodox and historical Islam, while Westboro Baptist Church doesn't follow orthodox Christian doctrines or even any widely held heterodox doctrines, they're a front started by a bunch of lawyers looking to get assaulted and shut down so they can sue.

You just bumped the goddamn thread, retard!
LEARN TO SAGE!!!

" I refuse to give you the liberty of giving a BS answer."
this is Sup Forums you fucking loser

Ashido is cute!

this makes for great copypasta

That's protestant, numb nuts

wondering when this thread was coming back
almost held up hope OP faggoted elsewhere with it.
which news outfit are you with?

Shut up queer

Posting the same thing in the same words every day is spam.