Is she finally going to resign after this latest failure by the Democrats?

Is she finally going to resign after this latest failure by the Democrats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bruh she's running for president in 2020

hopefully her masters poison her for her failures

Hopefully, no

This bitch is the sole reason that GOP is uniting in these elections

Fuck no. She's their best fundraiser, all liberals know how to do is throw other people's money at a problem and hope that it fixes itself. If they tried something else, they would be called conservatives.

thankfully, the crypt keeper's pompous arrogance will keep her securely in place where she can serve the people who truly give a damn by doing what she does best: exposing democrats for the phony, race hustling farmers of cheap votes that they truly are.

seeing that our candidate just lost because he was linked to her.......i think it's about fucking time.

I really don't get why they couldn't manage to get Ossoff through. He was young, good-looking, charismatic, and a moderate.

She stands no chance of even winning the primary at this point.

not until the russian cheeto gets impeached

>and a moderate
Doesn't matter, most voters now expect their congressperson to be a mindless puppet of their party leader. A vote for the moderate Ossoff was portrayed as a vote for the progressive Pelosi.

she's the hillary before there was a hillary

Trump Surge

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Bump

Bumping

So never?

Pelosi's becoming McCain tier at press conferences.

>latest failure by the Democrats?
>failure by the Democrats?
Be more specific, theres so much failure its

no, demoshits are too corrupt

LIVE - Rick Wiles: What’s Driving the U.S. to Provoke the Russian Bear?

youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY

Is it madness or money that is motivating the United States to provoke Russia into a World War? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the latest incident between the two superpowers as a NATO jet buzzes a plane carrying Moscow’s top defense chief over the Baltic Sea. Rick also shares the details behind last night’s foiled jihadist bombing in Brussels and the neck stabbing of a police officer in Flint, Michigan by a coward yelling ‘Allah Akbar.” Lastly, Rick dismantles Jeh Johnson’s testimony on alleged Russian interference in Election 2016, and dismisses the latest claims of Senator John ‘Get Off My Lawn’ McCain.

"latest" should imply Ossoff losing.

She's not responsible for it honestly, Pelosi's only real job within the party is to keep the money coming, and she's done a pretty good job of it so far. If anyone should be resigning it should be Perez and everyone else attached to the Clinton campaign.

God I hope so

4 more years

>Is she finally going to resign after this latest failure by the Democrats?

No. Backdoor racewar was all they had.

No, she must carry on her crusade against President Bush

oh, I hope not!

Harry Reid had 50% of that..

She has great tits. Wish she'd let me fuck without a rubber and call her mommy.

Here's hoping she resigns from life.

Bumping

UMMMMMMM NO SWEETIES

She's been consistently polled as the most unpopular politician in the US for years. She'd never have a chance for running for anything outside her little hyper liberal enclave

Moderate my ass, he was a Soros puppet

She needs to stay.;)

Why are those people so sexist?

hope she runs in 2020 desu

Bumping