The FLO of France is a CHILD RAPIST who married her victim the now President of France

Brigitte Trogneux was Macron's teacher. She raped him when he was 15. Macron's parents demanded Trogneux stop raping their son, but she refused. Eventually, the victim married his rapist. The MSM (et al.) have tried to paint the crimes as a "love affair." Don't let them normalize pedophilia.

Put another way, Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau are the first-couple of France.

thelocal.fr/20170412/new-book-reveals-how-macron-hooked-up-with-his-teacher-then-married-her

thesun.co.uk/news/3399402/president-emmanuel-macron-wife-brigitte-trogneux-kiss-picture/

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/Lexington-police-School-employee-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-former-student-429304293.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will encourage pedophiles.

This is why he supports muslims

Wait hold on I can't tell who's diddling who anymore

Teachers are raping everyone.
wkyt.com/content/news/Lexington-police-School-employee-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-former-student-429304293.html

Welcome to France

But 15 is legal in france

This is obviously a fucked up relationship, but since when did 15 constitute child rape/pedophelia? Didn't a lot of our grandparents marry under 18?

>15 constitute child rape/pedophelia
Any student-teacher relationship? It's called abusing a position of power.

He's a Rothschild who was groomed since birth. Of course they have to publicly condemn it since it's out in the open but they really set it all up behind the curtains.

That's why it's messed up, but it's not pedophelia.

>pedophelia
It's more ephebophilia, but anyway. It's the student/teacher part, not the age.

>high schoolers
>children

Protestards get the fuck out. Also I bet most of you incel retards pretending to be upset about this were/are jerking off to child rape animes before you got on "le disgusted by le normie libcuck degeneracy" bandwagon.

Abusing it how? The story says he was in love with him. She didn't force him to sleep with her for betteg grades you dumb leafposter.

Exactly. Even when victim is over 18, any abuse of power like in college professors-students, doctors-patients, therapist-client, is a huge deal.

>a woman can rape a 15yo dude

American education

kys

>pedogate is real, they flaunt it infront of us with Macron
Is Alex Jones right? I honestly sigh whenever he goes on a pedo tangent as I believe it is a fallacy to imply liberals don't hate pedophiles just as much. But I mean macron is just a fucking slap in the face of pedophile acceptance. Fucking degeneracy. I'm starting to understand this pedogate thing now.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex wtih adults.

>high schoolers
>not children
High-schooler detected

Correct. If she were prosecuted in the U.S., there would be an enhancement or more substantial felony charge for abuse of power. I bet Macron was never given the opportunity for counseling.

1. Yes there is.
2. Especially when the rapist holds a position of power over the victim.

>b-but it would've been illegal in the USA!!!!

the thing here is, no one gives a fuck because US laws don't apply worldwide. AoC is not 18 in France. It's not 16 either. It's 15. So they LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Wrong enough that his parents tried to get her to STOP and she REFUSED. Normalize pedos elsewhere.

Again, that's irrelevant as the age of consent LITERALLY means that over the given age parents no longer have a say or responsibility in the matter.

Both of them maintain that they did not have sex while he was a minor. Three years later she had not been in a position of authority in his life for years.

Well that makes it right.
You putz.

They wanted his teacher to stop raping their child as she exploited her position of power. There's A LOT wrong with that, as the parents clearly knew.

age of consent is 15 in france

no fuck off burger.

Of course, the German thinks it's cool.
Go report some hate speech or something.
#GermanyLovesFascism

I have a hard time calling it rape when the teen is sexually mature and consents. Messed up relationship, definitely. You can get married at 16 in the USA.

I don't know how it works over there, but over here, even if the student is 18, the teacher still gets charged.

No emotional maturity. You can only get married at 16 w/your parent's consent (in some states). But I agree it's fucked up.

The whole point in this is that the bitch molded him all his mature life.
The bitch is the president,not macron.

>Mary Kay Letourneau
Such a fucking qt

Yeah but then what about 20 year olds with no emotional maturity? What about 18 year olds who haven't gone through puberty fully for whatever reason? It's not rape to the one who hasn't fully developed (18y.o.), but it's rape to, for instance, a person who began puberty at 11 and is now 14/15/16. Slightly convoluted. I do think 16 is a pretty good place to draw the line.

I get your point. Drafting consent laws is challenging. However, in Macron's case it was his teacher, which makes it creepier.

>Brischitte Troglodeux

Sexual weirdness among French leaders is so standard it's almost a requirement. The only weird part here is that it's a predatory woman, not a man.

Sup Forums loves pointing out teenage boys fucking older women is NOICE in any other context so why cry wolf here?

Try to be consistent with yourself. Is this really worth the sand in your vagina?

Yes, there are many on Sup Forums who reply with "NOICE," however, I don't think most are serious. Men are waking up to the double-standard of female sex offenders, so ITT they're trolling.

I'm probably an outlier, because I would find it less weird if it were a 15 year old girl as long as she'd fully sexually developed. These days most girls that age have, and people constantly say that girls are more mature than boys when they are young - at least here.

I think most people are sensitive about the controlling and messed up nature of a woman 24 years older than the 15 year old controlling and molding him. But I do think most people see nothing wrong with a 15 year old boy simply plowing a woman over 18.

because putin needs nato weakened so keep up the macron/EU hating you sad goys!

shut up sweden

big if true

Of course it's true. It's also old news. The people of France seem fine with it, odd though that may seem to many of us.

Every single picture I see of her makes me almost want to vomit. What could possess a man to willingly marry that thing?

Old news. My gf told me a out this shit months ago. Fucking pedophile Europoors couldn't give less of a fuck, guess that's why they don't mind having floods of child rapists in their countries.

I spent some time in the French countryside, and they were very conservative, girls didn't want to show shoulders or wear skirts and shorts nearly as short as Americans. I do think the people there would have found it weird and maybe a bit upsetting but not nearly at the level that Americans would.

I'm sure she wasn't that bad when he met her, and it looks like she actively destroyed herself.

>can't believe nobody's posted the YOU DIED edit of her yet
i lost mine, little help?

Being raped and manipulated since you're 15 will do it.

I find the lack of traditional views disturbing. I don't think it's so horrible for a 35 year old man to marry a 16-18 year old girl with the stipulation that he stands by her and is respectful of what she is willing to do sexually (this was fairly normal not long ago), but I'm eternally disgusted with older women preying on a young boy.

>implying

YES!

Plz post YOU DIED plz plz!

the world is ruled by satanic degenerates, no wonder jesus will fuck you all up you little shits