Does anybody else find Lauren Southern off looking? She's definitely not fully white...

Does anybody else find Lauren Southern off looking? She's definitely not fully white, there's some contamination in there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPh-1bsye-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no she is beautiful

LEAVE MY FIANCE ALONE! SHE IS 100% NORDIC VIKING BLOOD AND YOU ARE JUST A SHILL!!!!!1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top sage

How much are u faggots gonna post this shit? This must be like the 15th thread on Lauren Southern today

..ah....wheat fields...

no fuck off

sage

she looks like a West Slav

brown hair lauren best lauren

too much makeup

No, she's white. But she DOES look a little "off" in the sense that she looks like she's 32 when she's actually only like 22 or so. I can't even pinpoint why. It's not like she's wrinkly or anything.

Kek its a shame most of nu/pol/ doesnt know what Murdoch Murdoch is

I want her feet in my mouth 2bh

No. She is insanely gorgeous

She scares the crap out of the left. They spend all their time trying to convince us to dislike her.

It's the
>''let's insult Lauren and call her a civic cuck shill for no reason again and again'' -thread

Sageru.

Jewish, coal burner whore!

she's 22 but looks 35
she has bad genes
she's Jewish, that's why she doesn't look fully white

she looks part slavic, thus obviously cannot be white.

She really can't pull of the "I'm so cute" look, she looks like she's pre-maturely going through menopause

Murdoch Murdoch literally is nu/pol/.

Anything from 2015 onward is nu/pol/. Jesus Christ, you probably think people who posted on Sup Forums in 2010 are oldfags.

every fucking day we have threads about this fucking retarded bimbo. fuck off

>22
>tfw 21
Holy shit I need to get serious with my life

>She's definitely not fully white, there's some contamination in there
There is probably less than 5% "fully white" on this board. Your fucking retarded.

Needs a ramp to be beautiful

you can't reverse psychologoogelize us Schlomo

pure white aryan genes so GTFO!

is she related to molymeme?

BASED FINN

Her hair is not naturally blonde. Unnatural hair colors usually make women look weird.

Who gives a fuck? She looks white to me. Fuck off.

Jews look alike due to inbreeding

Are you a homosexual?

>eu flag
BASELESS

I wish someone would shoot this dumb slut in her head just so I could stop seeing threads about her and her beta orbiters.

Sage.

she looks nothing like a Jew
no hooked nose
no long face
no curls
eyes not close-set

He has the spirit of true Sup Forums

I also find her off looking. You know how there are subtle cues that your subconscious warns you about when looking at a person, like an evolutionary mechanism that helps with identifying people. She has a clumsy look to her. And her voice, if that isn't a deal breaker idk what is.

>a fucking leaf
This is a disqualifying criterion

thats right she isnt a Jew. you hear that 4channel!? stop defaming my waifu!!!!!11

but she is Jewish

LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS PRECIOUS

Murdoch Murdoch is the greatest anime I have ever watched

>Murdoch Murdoch literally is nu/pol/.
murdoch murdoch is one of the best things that ever spawned from here.

link?

she looks manly because she has a high level of testosterone, she has talked about it openly

He had two good videos.

youtu.be/jPh-1bsye-0

This is one

this

Fuck off with your disinfo. She is not Jewish:

Why do you morons even make these threads? You're just giving her more exposure and you're not going to make Sup Forums hate her. All the functional Sup Forumsacks recognize her value

it has definite facial dimorphism , the left cheek and jaw region is much larger and puffier than the right. she also has a very tiny mouth, left eye is lower than right eye which indicates preference for right brain dominant activity---clearly not an artist but more of the accounting type

eyes are BROWN, hair is dyed blonded, it doesn't get much trashier than that

this is clearly not a nordic person.