Who here supports Venetian independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

istat.it/it/archivio/201119
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my diseased penis

not me

Why don't people have flags like that these days? It's all fucking tricolors and stripes.

How big is it as an issue in Italy? Is it on par with Scottish independence movement here? I know they held a "referendum" where supposedly 80% of the people voted online in favour of independence.

Why should they have independence?

>implying being creative is always good

It's just a meme started by some retards

It's the british equivalent of Cornwall's idependence

They are culturally very different to the rest of Italy (partly perhaps due to Germanic influences) and they are a net contributor to Italian budget essentially subsidising the poorer southerners.

Only if you promise to retake Constantinople

Me. Make it closed off for tourists as well. It attracts the worst and most ill-mannered tourists.

Isn't the biggest party in Veneto seccessionists though?

>implying standards aren't a thing.

When I was in Veneto to visit family it seemed quite popular. I even saw a secessionist party office with Venetian flag

Because the French faggots couldn't design anything new when they failed to conquer Europe and gave every country the stopped by a shitty tricolor.

Literal sonic-recolor-tier shit

tricolours are aesthetic. fuck off retard.

The Roman Empire will rise again from the ashes of hell and you, barbarians, niggers, invaders, traitors, will be crucified again in the Via Appia.
Ave to our Venetians Legion brothers.
You barbarian scum are destroyin Venice with your fuckin turism, you will be soon wiped out from our country. You have no respect from the greatness, and you will face consequences.
SPQR

the jewest

Neck yourself. Tricolors are the sonic OC recolors of flags

what's the point if they're still in the EU?

or rather, "why not?" if they're still in the EU?

>Ave to our Venetian Legion brothers
>Venice effectively ended the Roman Empire

Yay! Let's follow the wise example of the balkan states! Look at them now, aren't they the best countries in Europe?
autism

Death to the barbarian ordes.
Gens Italica ad vitam

I do, things like this happening only contributes to the disintegration of Spain and UK. Fuck them both. Godspeed big Venezia.

kek,too good to be true.
italians will go exinct in the next 90 years,simple as that.
niggers are outbreeding us in our own country,and we are doing nothing to stop it.
we haven't been relevant in the last 200 years(more like 500).
we are a population that live in the past and has no place in this world anymore.

I always play Venice in all the games because of the flag. So I support a free VENICE

Italy city state period was the golden age of Italy and the birthplace of the renaissance.

And death to the mongrel traitors. Generated by the barbarian culture.
Death and flames.

Venice flag is aesthetic af

There is the flag that should be easily recognizable from a distance. The decorative part is the coat of arms which is equally important but because Euros like their lions, knights and eagles they're difficult to differentiate in comparison to tricolors.

Death to inferior barbarian races.

>traitor
am i a traitor for saying the truth?
istat.it/it/archivio/201119

Fuck the (((Venetians)))!
Never forget the 4th crusade.

Rise up again from the ashes, and fight. Gens Italica. Free Italia from the barbarian occupation.
Cry on the Colosseum's stones. and find again yourself.

Damned Barbarians, the wrath of Italy will hunt you down, in this life, or in the next one.

owned

Yes brother. The first to be killed will be the mongloid monkey brain EU technocrats that are destroying our land.

How come Luxembourg is not part of Germany nor the Netherlands and it's still one of the richest countries in Europe?

Ave Legionarius.
Just Honour for your words.
They will be the first ones, we will hang them in front of the statue of Ottaviano Augusto.
FIGHT TO FREE OUR LAND.
SPQR

stop larping,the roman empire ended 1500 years ago.we will go extinct if we do nothing about it.

Independent Venice will be the new SPQR

I do and while we are at it bring back the Genoese Republic.

Invece di pisciare sul nostro glorioso passato, agisci per riportarlo in vita, ed eliminare l'infezione che attanaglia la nostra patria. E quel passato, tornerĂ  presente.

Some Roman larper has hijacked this thread about Venice.

Are there any Venetians who actually support independence?

to be fair, slovenia is a lot better off than serbia

>Isn't the biggest party in Veneto seccessionists though?

Yeah, mostly because Veneto is a fucking economy powerhouse. They have a massive production capacity spread among many fields (industrial, construction, agricultural, torusim). They have a pretty redpilled mentality about working hard for their own benefits (get your shit done yourself).

Only a few italian regions are on par with it about said parameters, mostly Lombardia, Emilia and Tuscany. Trentino as well but it's a special case with benefits.

Guess Veneto people are just tired of being milked by the rest of the nation.

That's a terrible train of logic that will quickly demolish any nation.

they're a sinking ship. pretty soon they'll regain lands in croatia

it's the kikes user, it's the kikes.