*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* aarh *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*...

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* aarh *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* mwmw *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* ohmgww *fap* *fap* *fap* a ammewwss *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* AAAh!!

I came

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/21/berlin-sexist-ad-ban-smiling-women/
twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432
theargus.co.uk/news/15358854.___Bomb_a_mosque____man_jailed_for_web_race_hate/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

1984 is here. Finally.

Oi! bin that free speech now!!!

>Sussex

wtf police I'm with u guis ? ?

I'm the good guy 'member?

euro cops are all traitors that need to hang

GOD BLESS OUR CONSTITUTION

>thoughtcrime is real now
Good job Bongs

Honestly I'm so glad our government is so progressive and puts these right wing terrorists in jail. HAHa

USA BTFO!

lol drumpf will drown u california and new york will be underwater by 2024 and the u will come to us and asking for help but FUCK YOU AND FUCK DRUMPF YOU FUCKING TROLLS BERNIE WAS THE BEST CANDIDATE AND YOU FUCKED IT UP NOW YOU DROWN

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/21/berlin-sexist-ad-ban-smiling-women/

germany too, stasi is back in power

>lol drumpf will drown u california and new york will be underwater by 2024
Two birds one fucking stone.

Hate speech is NOT free speech

You'd be wise to remember that

they can't get in to your head user, just what you say. So better keep quiet just like the nice police officer is messaging in his tweet. You don't want to become an example to others do you

It IS though. The people who say this are revealing that they are not free.

why would you want it to be legal to offend others? That just hateful and bigoted

Because "being offended" is completely subjective and thus is reduced to a topical justification to exert power and control over others.

LOL

you think you make sense but you rely dont so dont try to talk to me again

I don't see the problem here. May is in charge and she thinks this will stop terrorists and pedos in their tracks. I'm all for it.

Nice shitposting, I rate it 8/10. You'll be a pro memester some day.

>lol drumpf will drown u california and new york

hahahah holy shit
its fucking real
twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432
how can the jews be this powerful
WHO WOULD WANT THESE FUCKING MUSLIMS IN THEIR COUNTRY

>Bottom right

Oy vey goyim, think of the children in danger on the internet it must be policed

>tfw you realize there have been way less brit posters around lately
Is it happening?

>Advocating violence
>Promoting terrorism

This is what he said:
Unemployed Nigel Pelham, 49, suggested Britain should introduce “bomb a mosque day” and invited his Facebook followers to “put a Muslim on top of a bonfire.”

theargus.co.uk/news/15358854.___Bomb_a_mosque____man_jailed_for_web_race_hate/

Why did you block the police twitter name you fucking cunt

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE HAD A BIT TOO MUCH TO THINK!

Golden

Make sure to tab the bell on Sussex Police twitter account to be up to date with what is acceptable

Kill a traitor before a foreigner

I didn want to dox them

And im pretty sure calling me a cunt is an offense, do you know a local departhem i could call in New Zealand to report you in or will you do it on your own account?

Kek

A FUCKING FINN

im gonna use this

how come England has become such a dystopia? cameras everyone, net speech controlled whats going on

Holy fuck put me in the screen cap.

And this is wrong why?

waaa noo im a brit look m8 i drink tea and vote labour

It's the only way to protect us from terrorists and pedos. The internet is the source of all this.

Yeah, monitoring people even more on the internet is going to stop someone driving a vehicle into pedestrians again, for sure.

>"I encourage people who witness such content, to report it to the provider of the social media platform, but such reports can also be made to us online.”

Fucking bong police are unironically paraphrasing 1984 characters

>report your rebellious neighbors britbongs?

You don't have a right to advocate violence. You draw the line at urging people publicly and purposefully to kill/harm others.

Fire in a crowded movie theater argument...

If anything, Orwell and Huxley underestimated how bad it would be.

uncensored pic of the happening

Question: Do they monitor accounts? What is stopping me, an American, from going around and reporting random British people I don't know from thought crimes? Or better yet, making accounts that only Brits can see.

>being this new
>thinking this is OG

thank god for the bill of rights

cant imagine living in such a dystopia

sorry brits :( (jk not sorry, actually you are a bunch of morans for letting your country get this cucked)

the fuck is wrong with hamas?

Muslims literally do this daily. Not one if them are arrested girl it.
Niggers do this daily, again no law enforcement takes them either.

Does that stop it being good?

Funny yet sobering

Nice.

>california and new york will be underwater by 2024

Things as good as that simply don't happen

America doesn't respect Europe anymore. Thank God for our rights and laws. We can say whatever the fuck we want! hate speech IS free speech here! and no....Trump did not cause 'islamophobia', 9/11 did.

>sorry brits :( (jk not sorry, actually you are a bunch of morans for letting your country get this cucked)

i-ii im sorry...

or how normal

only funny because it is true

>Talks like leaf
>Is leaf
I guess water is still wet

Meanwhile in America

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

From today’s opinion by Justice Samuel Alito (for four justices) in Matal v. Tam, the “Slants” case:

[The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”

Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote separately, also for four justices, but on this point the opinions agreed:

A law found to discriminate based on viewpoint is an “egregious form of content discrimination,” which is “presumptively unconstitutional.” … A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government’s benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

article continued below

And the justices made clear that speech that some view as racially offensive is protected not just against outright prohibition but also against lesser restrictions. In Matal, the government refused to register “The Slants” as a band’s trademark, on the ground that the name might be seen as demeaning to Asian Americans. The government wasn’t trying to forbid the band from using the mark; it was just denying it certain protections that trademarks get against unauthorized use by third parties. But even in this sort of program, the court held, viewpoint discrimination — including against allegedly racially offensive viewpoints — is unconstitutional. And this no-viewpoint-discrimination principle has long been seen as applying to exclusion of speakers from universities, denial of tax exemptions to nonprofits, and much more.

(Justice Neil Gorsuch wasn’t on the court when the case was argued, so only eight justices participated.)

you cant get sussex police without sex lice

Was just about to post how proud I am of this band and SCOTUS

>california and new york will be underwater by 2024
How many fucking times have you said that we would be underwater yet we have yet to be underwater?

>what's wrong with hamas?
Paki inbreeding everybody

10/10

kek

I found the cult member of CC. I would call you a jew but jews know this is a lie. I guess your some half breed mutt. Your life will forever suck subhuman.

Share a "Punch a Nazi" meme.
Go the fuck to prison.

Get it now, autist?

I posted the entire article so nobody had to use the link m8

Get raped, faggot. Don't reply, wouldn't want to get sent to Canacuck prison :^)

Goody goy, learning from Mama Merkel

>don't be a twat, bin that thought

Do you really think your government is working for your best interest? Time after time they've showed fuck the people. Especially recently

This is just another way for taking away more of your rights for ""security""

In reality this will make things MUCH easier to throw you in jail if you do something the state doesn't exactly agree with

Bongs like you are the reason you're such a fucking mess.

Summerfags, amirite?

Hate speech = Free Speech

Protected by the 1st Amendment. So sayeth SCOTUS 8-0. Feels good to win.

Doesn't rhyme at all in English.

Police who side with invaders are legitimate targets.

All the lawyer has to do is prove intent. This is factored into every case.

If you see a nigger post something similar on Twitter then report it to the authorities and get that nigger off the streets. It's your fault if you don't play within the rules to get ahead.

Big Brother is 100% better than Big Sister. This shit is just as intrusive but also insane.

how does a trademark constitute free speech?

Don't be a cock
Bin that rock

intredasting

This is beautiful and horrifying, excellent job

Are you mentally retarded? Yelling "fire" in a theater is met with imminent danger due to expected reaction.
If some autist ranting about "durr we should have bomb a mosque Day" is met with imminent reaction of said utterance, Britbongs are even dumber than anyone thought.

It does if you pronounce it "twaught"

Guy's from my town, got a year behind bars, fuck the British police.

Are you against Shariah, bin that idea!

I can't wait for you to end up in prison for "accidently misgendering" another one of your faggot countrymen.

how lovely

Thing is though your legal system is so fucked it's harder to get brown people jailed for the same crimes in fear of being branded a racist

Britain just needs to burn

>leftists spend centuries undermining the authority of the Christian church
>finally win the right to openly criticize Christianity
>now they're pushing to make criticism of Islam illegal

Fucking summerfag edgy high schoolers.

HAHAHAHAHA

MICHAEL GRAY, BRINGING DA BANTZ