Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based snownigger bump

Noice

I wonder why.

>florida man
Literally all you need to know.

You would not believe the amount of fucking whining going on about this. People are carrying on like we need to remake the entire province in the image of the Middle East because this bitch was frustrated with the lack of English speaking doctors in that particular clinic.

Controlled opposition to further Canada's PC culture.

Day of the rake...postponed.

damn canada you racist as fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
No one speaks english!
*everyone there replies to her in english
What did the sub 100 iq caucasoid mean by this?

>everyone there replies to her in english
lol,none of them were doctors

seriously. putting your backward political beliefs before the health and safety of your child is not cool.

If my kid was sick i wouldn't give a fuck if the doctor who dealt with him was a purple mute.

I love videos of white women who have had it with shitskins freaking out.

>For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.

Not when knowing they will have better care with a white doctor.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this.

She thinks white doctors are best. She wants what's best for her child. Therefore she wants a white doctor.

How fucking hard is that to understand?

>white women
53% voted for trump

Im sure the doctors hired have less english proficiency than randoms

So this cunt ignored the well being of her child for skin color. I don't understand.

*freaks out and sperges
*people react
*claim victimhood
Are whites BLM now?

Don't blame her, I'd want a white doctor too.

>brown teeth
gross

>Im sure the doctors hired have less english proficiency than randoms
sure huh, sounds like someone goes to a white doctor

This is so fucking dumb. Who cares if a doctor is brown?

>that digit sequence
>checked

White UNDERPRIVILEGED woman causes a stink about not being able to find a white doctor.
She's a loser and maybe this event will help open her eyes to that fact.

Should she have expected this since she went to a free clinic?

Maritimes? Saskatchewan? You have no idea how bad things are here.

I dont think meritards understand. There are high standards required for those who got their licenses overseas.

This is another case of a person who mistook the situation in america with local conditions

the teeth were brown, the doctor did not speak proper english, fatso

theyre all "free" up there stupid

Yes. It's exactly what she should have expected.

All clinics and doctors are """free""" here, but most walk-in clinics are overrun with immigrants and rootless white trash who haven't bothered to find a proper family doctor. And that's just the patients.

Ah yes, because white people's body's only exhibit symptoms in english

No i live in fucking china town (basically all of Toronto ). Every single doctor speaks english, mandarin and cantonese. Which doctors are you going to see? Why are you going to back alleys instead of the dozens of legit establishments in the area?

Province literally imports south Africans (((doctors))) over 1st world

Was that too much to ask for? She seemed perfectly reasonably. Fuckers from 3rd world countries have no business working in our healthcare industry. I'm glad white people are starting to care about their countries and cultures.

It is okay Chang. It is impossible for you to see the problem because you're Chinese. Try to empathize and view things from the native Canadian perspective.

Why are you living in the .1 percent of the city where sa reside? Its not fucking hard to find a high iq supreme asian clinic.

He can't even take care of his teeth or be arsed to learn the language of his country. He's clearly a 2nd/3rd world import. I wouldn't let that guy touch my kid let alone in a medical setting.

>please, the "old white doctor"
>only availabe
>at 4.00

You're wrong bob. I demand english as well and i always get it from doctors.

we know you lardlords enjoy being served in spanish, but stop chewing on something for a second and try to remember what 'pride' used to mean