JUSTin Trudeau

Will he win again in 2019? I think he's been a shit PM so far and I don't think he will turn it around. What do you fellow leafs think? Also how is he perceive in your country?

Bump

>Will he win again in 2019?

No.

He'll win again.

The trend in Canadian politics is that a party tends to win at least two consecutive elections before the electorate gets bored with it and votes for change. That's why the Harper Conservatives lost.

Besides, most people are idiots and will go for charm over substance even though it's very apparent Trudeau is a moron and undeserving of his position in life.

Final bump

My flip cousin who lives and breeds there hates him. Do all immigrants share her mindset?

Nothing will change even if he reelected. Canadians are still cucks.

Most immigrants likes him because he pander to them more than the native population.

I'm seeing more and more people being angry at the current government but you are right a good chunk of the voters (boomer) are fucking clueless of what's happening. The younger voters aren't that bright either.

Canada has a history of neglecting and abusing its abo community, not just whites. I guess she just wants to move in a white country and she didn't expected that the browning will happen sooner than she expected.
I laugh at misfortune of these traitors desu.

It's fucking sad man history will not look back at us positively. Nice double get btw. Where did she move to?

I don't think he will win, im betting Andrew Scheer and the conservatives will win

Nobody cares about leafs and im white

Idunno. It starts with O or something. Don't really care much about her.

His strategy is to flood us with immigrants who will vote for him.

he's perceived as a traitorous toddler

Keep letting vaginas vote and yes

he will win again. canada is too far gone.

I suspect next election will result in a Liberal minority government and it will suck extra hard.

Build a wall to the north.

American here, all my lefty friends think he is the greatest thing since bagged milk. Seriously they post "I wish Trudeau was our president" at least once a week.

He might suck but don't put it past shitlibs to elect him again

>how is he perceive in your country
As a fag

I think he's done. He is turning into a laughingstock, and is becoming meme'd by normies.

I say a Conservative minority in 2019.

ye i'm a leaf. I think it's gonna be close though, trudeau is particularly incompetent and his government is particularly ignorant of the hardships of canadian society. His most recent bill to pass was about how canadians with dual citizenships who are convicted of terrorism now get to keep their passports. Why did he pass this bill? The average canadian does not want that, and especially doesn't think the government should be wasting time. His next bill about to be enacted is about how you can go to jail for misgendering someone.

He's already renegged on 2 of the 3 campaign promises he made (no new pipelines and campaign reform), and even dudeweed is taking its sweet time. It's gonna be a close one, normally canadians will vote liberal for several elections in a row but he's really made a fool of himself.

(((Andrew Sheer))) is a liberal plant. Trudeau will absolutely take another election.

This.

His base has been wittled down to 17 year old girls on Twitter and immigrants. Even other Liberals don't take him seriously anymore since he is so obviously an intellectual midget.

This.

Possibility to be close... Wynne in Ontario is extremely unpopular, and many white union guys are unhappy with the multiculturalism meme, they know they're getting screwed by immigrants. Trudeau is not as popular as people think, he's also pissed off many leftists by breaking his campaign promises, not to mention his bills may lead to authoritarianism.

That said, Scheer is not a lock either, and he is not likely to bring down the immigration levels. If he can win amongst the socially conservative immigrants from India in the GTA, he has a chance.

As far as any sort of Trump-style candidate? Forget about it.

Hopefully Ontarians will realize how this movie ends before voting them in for a second term, or else we're doomed to become swedenezuela.

Disagree, there are so many Muzzies and soccer moms that still love him. The key for Scheer to win the election is to make the Indian immigrants happy in the GTA. And the chinamen in metro Vancouver. It's cucked but that's how he wins. They are probably unhappy with all of his pro-Islam and pro-trans bullshit.

He might win because there are so many faggots, shitskins and brainwashed people in this country. Voting is a sham anyway. Most people have no idea what their voting for anyway. All this to say, I hope Trudeau dies suddenly and soon.

He might become prime minister but there is no way in hell hes getting a majority government and there's also no way the third party parties will work with him so it fine. If he wins a majority then Canada is officially done.

Not even my leftist friends like him, hes a fucking moron.

Nothing to worry about leafs. We got you.

Justin Trudeau is the whole of the law.

Just pull out your mafia-like connections, goyim.

Will we have a leader against immigration in our lifetime?

He will lose in 2019, people are starting to get more and more into politics and actually like to watch the parliment . Politiciens are known to dodge questions and make it sound okay, but trudeau junior is getting hammered by mulcair and scheer so bad that it's actually fucking hilarious. He's no longer mr selfie , everyone is calling him a toddler . 2019 will be the year of trudeau's you laugh you lose compilation, and i wouldnt be surprpised to see jewbook working on mass censorship