When it comes down to it, you guys are pretty fragile

When it comes down to it, you guys are pretty fragile.

me on the left

The wall represents IQ.

Not whiteys fault you can't compete.

Nigger

this image works if its a jew on top

made me think

"You guys"? What do you mean "YOU GUYS"?

reality of it is those races are severely inferior and we literally pull them "forwards" with our gibs. I say forwards because their lives are becoming more comfortable but they're not actually advancing as a civilization in any way

If one man can crush 6 by himself, why shouldn't he?

Wow this extremely accurate depiction of today's oppression under the WHITE MALE, standing on everyone else's labor and basically crushing minorities. How could I've been so blind? There isn't such thing as upper class privilege, apparently only the color of your skin and having an european name matters for everything and beyond.

Hey, you! Yeah you the homeless piece of garbage! Fuck your whiteness, you damn WHITE MALE.

it should actually be a yoke, that we embrace, a burden, that for some reason we have taken on, the need to drag all of you indignant ignorant savages into the future along with us, I think we should've just left you all alone, but I honestly believe that if we hadn't taken slaves, and hadn't interacted with niggers ever, and we found them now, we would exterminate them, because we would have fucking lasers and teleporters and shit, and they would still be on that piece of rock, cutting their dick tips off with jagged pieces of obsidian to prove they're men.

Nice strawman comic.

WEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>Asians on the bottom
Funny how oppressed asians are being that they're the wealthiest and higher average IQ's than whites

Well thats what you get for using Mexican labour to build a wall.

BASED

i don't get it

>posting sympathy for the homeless
>under an ancap flag

>When it comes down to it, you guys are pretty fragile.

Ar you literally shaking OP?

>>posting sympathy for the homeless
>>under an ancap flag

Market anarchism solves the homeless problem, sweetie.