How do you tell the difference between an Italian and a Jew

There has been a few occasions where my Jewdar has gone off, only for the person to turn out to just be a regular Italian. What are the distinctions?

Pic related, looks very Jewish but he's Italian-American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
youtube.com/watch?v=r-ECvI5rD40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Synagogue_of_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA
stokkie.net/forrestal/Iron.Curtain.Over.America.pdf
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/nyregion/brooklyns-private-jewish-patrols-wield-power-some-call-them-bullies.html
archive.is/ZUmLC
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDJj1c7ndU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isnt a lot of difference, considering they both have Mediterranean genes.

He has a triangle nose

chest hair

There are a lot of Italians who are descended from Jews. Thousands of Jews were captured at the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD and taken to Rome as slaves.

Triangular nose
More prominent jaw and chin
Angular face
Can grow actually good beards, unlike the pube hairs that jews grow

They're basically jew lite

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

You don't, you assume they are the same since the difference barely exist

No homo but the guy is hot in a northern italian chad kind of way. jews are not generally good looking

Offer them some nice prosciutto. I always carry a bit just for these encounters.

I was joking, you offer bacon, the Jew won't eat it, the Italian will

Jews don't have any facial structure they're usually just mush

THIS!!

Anyone have the Pauly walnuts Pepe?

>differentiating between (((Them))) and Spaghetti Niggers

their styles of comedy are very different

youtube.com/watch?v=r-ECvI5rD40

it's only jewish if it makes your blood boil when looking at it

we are more similar to noggers,that's the trick.

I suppose Italians are like some kind of biological halfway mark between Jews and blacks.

Italians don't read

Italians are just dumb Jews.

ooooooh, you believe this guy?

Check their penis. Italians have foreskin. Jews do not.

Thank you senpai

Italians love ham

Actions. Jew as an identity manifests in various ways.

Are you saying Italians are the missing link?

this are all correct

you've been posting this shit all day dimitru, how can you afford that much internet? is copper selling well on the black market?

Pay less attention to the nose, it's often a red-herring. Look at other features like lips eyes, hair and skull shape. That said though the differences are often subtle.

Happens all the time. I was pretty shocked when I discovered Weird Al Yankovic was not a Jew.

>Thousands
>Having a major impact on modern genetics

My old manager was half italian half french jew.

TFW you're Italian but a group of Hasid Kikes comes up to you on the street and asks you if you're Jewish then look disappointed when you say no.

Pls just gas me now and get it over with.

I would say the hair type may be a major determining factor.

>triangular nose

The Roman nose wasnt triangular

Yeah I'm half Italian half English female I've been mistaken for a jew and a turk

>There are Italian-Jews too

There are everything Jews in Hollywood though. Are there really practicing Jews in Italy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Synagogue_of_Rome

Whip out a Jesus candle, if they run away they're Jewish, if they light it and start saying Hail Marys they're Italian or Mexican.

It's considerably harder to tell Italians from Mexicans than from Jews.

Real Italians have strong faces

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these movie stars and Tom Cruise?

Italians have taste. Jews do not. Italians are creative. Jews are not

Non practicing Jews are everywhere.

ball at end of long nose, differed hairline and mouth and eyes

I've never understood the Jew hate thing. Orthodox Jews are cancer, but so is every orthodox version of any Abrahamic religion. Do you think they push for globalism? I know liberal Jews in the media push liberalism, but it seems the majority of Jews vote for the party who supports Israel, which are the republicans. Israel has Netanyahu who is extremely conservative and supports gassing the Muslims. Just tell me what the problem with them is, I see lots more obvious problems with muslims

That nose is a natural canopy

Listen to this while reading all that:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

People assume that the people that are classically called "jews" are from what is called Israel.

Nothing could be more from the truth. They are from Khazaria, which is the present day Caucasus region in Southern Russia, who wree displaced by the invading Mongol hordes and spread into Russia and Eastern Europe.

They had converted en masse to Judaism by the King of Khazaria at the time, which is where the Judaic religion comes from.

Over time, the Khazars had mixed with Russians and Eastern Europeans, adopting their lifestyles, their names, etc.

The Jews in Israel are not true Jews, they are Khazars Ashkenazi Jews Identity theft
youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA

Iron Curtain Over America
stokkie.net/forrestal/Iron.Curtain.Over.America.pdf

Yeah there's loony liberal Jews but there's a lot more loony liberals than Jews. Did they start this crazy liberal shot then?

>Pauly walnuts
Dude's like a turbo goody goodness christianfag.
How the hell would he be a jew?

>Pauly walnuts
What the fuck Sup Forums, I didn't quote that.

Look, let me explain.

Jews are the second most left wing ethnic group. 75% of them vote Democrat. Roughly 50% of the Democrat's annual donations come from wealthy jews. You could even say the Democrat party is the jewish party in America.

Why is the media so liberal? Ask yourself.
Why is hollywood so liberal?
Who runs the SPLC, the ADL, the ACLU, all of these organizations that were instrumental in dismantling Christianity in America?
Who is pushing for all these diversity and refugee programs in western countries?

You can do the math here

Ha so the Jews think they aren't white? That's crazy

Italians look more masculine

Jesus that's pretty nuts. How did that happen, I thought Israel was militant and conservative

I did find this gem the other day about the Jewish private police force in Brooklyn, pretty fucked up

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/nyregion/brooklyns-private-jewish-patrols-wield-power-some-call-them-bullies.html

Archive the shills
archive.is/ZUmLC

I'll be damned.

Italians have Roman noses, kikes have kike noses. Kike hair tends to be more curly, Italians more wavy. Italians are typically serving me a pizza, kikes are typically trying to find ways to rip me off and destroy whites.

Because jews see themselves as just another brown minority group. Like blacks or mexicans, or indians or whatever. Lined up in solidarity to bring down the great white monster which was consuming the world. Colonizing everything.

When this whole paradigm started, remember the situation in the world. White people owned all of Africa, India, North America, Europe, Australia, and were easily dominating the Asian countries as well. Whites were 30% of global population and rising fast, spreading out like wildfire across the world.

Today through the fierce effort of left wing forces, all of this has been reversed. Whites are no longer colonizers, they are being colonized. Whites are now 9% of global population, and dropping fast. Whites are soon to be on the verge of absolute extinction. The brown multicultural coalition has won.

Correct. The (((others))) have a hook nose

>Italian-american
Nice bait.

Who is that semen demon?

italians are the lazy jews of the Mediterranean.

he doesnt look jewish. at all. your jewdar is faulty and its probably because you are stupid.

Chrissy always gave me the creeps

look at the side view:

Get a benis inspector license if uncut italian,if cut jew.
Nazis went that way when shown bullshit fake papers.
I think americans should stop cutting their children if only because it let's jews and muslims blend more easily

Easily, mediterranean races are aryan jews arent.

holy shit
and what's up with all these verified accounts?

You don't. Mediterraneans are basically Catholic/secular more European admixed Jew

are chuvash the only true white people?

they are the only ones without continuity with middle easterners.

>they are the only ones without continuity with middle easterners.
Everybody but Mediterraneans and Balkanites

Fuck you, Paulie.

so how accurate is this map? its very intersting, especially hwo even northern italians are closer to arabs than spaniards.

Listen to them talk.
Jews won't stop making references to how Jewish they are.

how do you tell the difference between an italian and a jew

He's Armenian and a swell guy.

I'm Italian American, I have a shallow bump running down my nose, if you put me next to a Jew they have more of a beak

youtube.com/watch?v=fFDJj1c7ndU

They look like Slavic-Western Asian mix.

>Italians can look Nordic or Mediterranean (North or South)
>Italians can have blonde, brown, black or even red hair
>Italians have a straight nose (Roman nose)
>Many Italians are usually blond-ish as kids, even those with dark brown hair as adults
>Curly hair is rare

>Sephardic Jews always have black hair
>Their hair is always curly
>Weak jaw genetics
>Prominent noses usually curved
>Always mediterranean skin tone
>Less facial hair

The bump in the nose.

Jews have the bump (really more of a bulb) at the end, turning down.

Italians/Greeks/etc. have it more toward the base.

Curly hair is the best way to separate them
Even the darkest South Italian will usually have straight hair

THE NOSE YOU FOOL!

SWARTHY =/= JEWISH.

JEWISH NOSE = JEWISH

THE NOSE KNOWS

Yup, that one threw me off as well. You just assume an -ovic with super-curly jewfro hair is a kike, but no, dude is yugoslav

>What are the distinctions?

throw a shekel on the ground and see how he reacts.

Just a little tanner and you look like a Mexican

They KNOW.
Mod, close the thread.

this has been posted in two unrelated threads. is paulie /ourguy/?

No. Paulie was involved in the hit on Tony in the end.

It's not just the nose. They also tend to have weak chins and weird puffy lips. Signature feature being that the lower lip "pouts" out further than the upper lip, as with white people.

They also tend to have big ears that are lower on the skull than normal

Why?