I'm not white, am i even human? Can i go to heaven? It's weird that i am animal as some say...

I'm not white, am i even human? Can i go to heaven? It's weird that i am animal as some say, but i live in a house and pay taxes and live a human life even though some say i am subhuman animal, i would just want to know what exactly i am?

if your a troll drop dead, if not, yes you are a human and you can leave the world a better place then you found it, but the only way you (and everyone else) are getting to heaven is to ask Christ for forgiveness of your sins

Didn't jesus say you had to believe to be forgiven... why are you saying we have to ask now?!

Are you human?

Do the paper bag test and check for mandibular prognathism.

I pass, but it's not about that, what if non-whites are result of white mixing with a monkey?

1] admit that you are a sinner, not just that you have harmed others in thought, word and deed, but that you are truly remorseful for this.
2] believe that Jesus Christ is the only son of God, came to earth as a human and that He lived a sinless life, and His innocent blood was shed for us.
3] Ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and give your life to your new master and the savior of your soul and the human race, Jesus

i think its more of a form of micro evolution than fucking monkeys... maybe whites just didnt practice things that would degenerate their race as much like eating gross shit, practicing shit like those pajeets do with literal shit, or incest

Don't listen to these fuckers op! You are just as human as anyone else! I'm probably the one white person here who refuses to get "red-pilled" by the fake news articles these fuckers on Sup Forums keep finding. I went to a mostly black college! I know they aren't sub-human, because they actually treated me well! These fuckers come from the_donald, op. They aren't the funny shitposting 4channers who used to come here.

Thanks, i guess i am a human being or i hope so even though i'm not white

How do you expect to make yourself a better person if you believe all people are sinners by default? Black people have literally done nothing to you fuckers, yet you have the overies to call them sub-human!

I SAID HE WAS A HUMAN! READ MY COMMENT AGAIN.

1) blacks are human, never said they weren't
2) everyone is a sinner! including myself. name one blameless human.....

But why are Eskimos so subhuman even though they evolved in cold too, what if God only accepts whites into Kingdom of Heaven and non-whites are just animals like foxes, chimpanzee, bears and so on?

You are human! These people were never friends with a black person. Noone has a right to judge people they never even met.

dude, I said he was human.

Thanks brother, i try to start to trust in God that i am worthy of His kingdom and being His follower in Christ and talk to God

It isn't. All of us came from Africa.

They say even dogs go to heaven. You better hope they have a similar idea for their lessers. It might trickle down to a special heaven for you somewhere around platypuses and lemurs.

Okay, but i'm half-white.

Sorry. I'm used to seeing people with the Confederate flag use bigotry. Southern pride is a concept I'm unused to because I grew up in the north. If the Confederate flag isn't supposed to be racist, I'm just a little confused on what it actually means if the the Confederacy fought to keep African Americans slaves. I mean I think that is racist. Do you ever think these problems can be avoided if you changed the Confederate flags name to simply the southern flag?

>I'm not white, am i even human?
No.

Black people are not "lessers".

And the Union led by Lincoln who wanted to repatriate niggers/quadroons to Africa is sure as fuck civic

no it's just a different set of visible features and some unquantifiable measure of potential in certain areas. it's unquantifiable because everyone's genes are randomly shuffled at conception. simply perfect yourself.

It's not that you have negroid DNA as much as that you personally have the average nigger IQ
ttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

You are human. Just don't have kids with women from other races because it will completely fuck up your and your partner's lineages

Ivan your country is run by whites yet you are far from success. Hypocrisy is a sin and worth abhorring

>Ivan your country is run by whites
Thedonald is truly the worst

Now, you russians are lazy fucks yourselves, don't tell me that a regular russian would go do dirty or low paid job in Moscow or Saint Petersburg as a metro worker, or a street wiper. So don't put that on immigrants, mosques are pretty much all races problems, not only nob whites convert into islam and jews meme wasnt worth mentioning, i wont be suprised if you yourself is an inbred of tatar mongol invasion with a side of jew