Do you think people who use the n-word deserve to get beaten up?

Do you think people who use the n-word deserve to get beaten up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw op

No.

if you attack someone over words, you deserve to be shot.

And confirm the stereotype that niggers are weak, sensitive, effeminate, petty faggots? Sure, why not?

I don't think anyone "deserves" anything. If you say nigger around a group of niggers, or a big strong nigger, and get your ass beat... that's the result of the choice you made. Cause and Effect my nigger

A lotta niggers to be lynched if that's the case

I'm a straight white male

Reply to this post if you hate niggers.

insulting someone can sometimes lead to a fight

youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y

no, Now go away with these gay as fuck threads nigger boi

Just try something like this

What can I say

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
i thought we as a (new world order) society would already been trough this NIGGER word censorship.

No, but at the same time, if you can't defend yourself against a pack of street baboons, then maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Also guys can I get some advice here?

>be virgin
>indian qt on tinder wants to fug
>don't want to eat her out because she's probably a slooty patooty
Is there a way to turn down eating pussy? My back-up plan is just to tell her to shut the fuck up or pretend I didn't hear anything.

Or do most people not eat girls out?

Nazi?

Yeah, I hate when people call me a Nazi. Next person that does it is getting stomped to death.

i think niggers should be beaten up, yes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

dude bail, poo in loo bad

Honestly, if black people would stick to their guns and be united against the word, perhaps it would die. But, if I have to turn on my radio and hear "nigga" 100 times before I arrive at work, I am flexing it. Eat a sick OP.

Yes
N-word just makes you inject "nigger" in your mind while giving the speaker a sense of not having used the word
That kind of limp-wristed speech is garbage and deserves an admonishry slap upside the head

Are you gonna... 'Reich' them over the coals?

I think people who are the n-word deserved to be whipped.

>have sex
>don't have sex
jeez what a had decision

I can wait desu