Why are "elite" rich people so much more likely to be pedophiles than the unwashed masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break. a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well and are just continuing the tradition.
So by doing this they allow themselves to be blackmailed and controlled, while also grooming the next generation of the "elite" to take over some time which will continue the cycle

also thread of interest:

most poor people molest their children. they've been raised poorly and haven't developed appropriate notions of boundries...they're also not very good at keeping their wants/needs/desires/urges in check. they just want instant gratification.

Blackmail by the groups they are in & also so other groups can blackmail those groups.

Pedo's should be Deado's. No Quarter.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Pedophilia confirmed literally patrician? Remember the Greeks as well?

im not sure if that's statistically correct. media coverage tends to make things look like that. thats why shootings against unarmed black teens appear to be happening more than shootings against unarmed white teens.

if you have a lot of money you're famous. no way around it. if you're famous you get a lot of media coverage. thats why you hear more about jared fogle than you do uncle dan.

>Be rich and perverted
>Seek thrills
>Material Desires fulfilled
>Other desires not
>Join kiddie sex ring
>Get away with it easier, do it often
>Get rich, pervy buddies
>Do it on a larger scale

Basically this. It happens everywhere, it just so happens, however, that the pedophiles among the elite can do it quieter and with greater pickings than your poorer pedo or Hills-Have-Eyes tier hicks.

That's pederasty. Still disgusting, degenerate and straight to the camps, but not even as close to evil.

It's the Jew religion as per the Talmud. Wherever one is admitted into a Gentile polity, he is to lead his brother Jews to the children of the host nation. Provided one of the people surrounding them wises up and for whatever reason doesn't rout them out, they approach them for invitation into their cult, with also fucking children and then eating them as a rite of passage; this allows for more loyal co-destroyers as they work to shame each other into participation while fostering prejudice among the "lowborn".

Inbreeding within status group and related developmental issues.

it has to do with power..... the elite think that taking energy from a pure soul will give them power and also they transmute said power to dark forces.... sex magik at its darkest kind ... the ((( elite))) must be punished

Jeffery Epstein.. has been Fucking kids since 1993. He's their mascot.

The discovery of scoplamine led to this.

what about all the atheists doing this shit? I get some of them do it because of hocus pocus Jew magick bullshit but why is it the richer and more powerful these guys get the more likely they are to shun pussy for boy asshole?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

some do some don't... you an anti-cap and you've never fucked a butthole BRAHHH!

Bump because to know him is to be raped by him.

I haven't been molested and I don't know anyone molested. I am poor as shit too

The upper classes are the ones fucking each other and their kids. You as a britbong should know

Goodu everningu Franku

I think most are fooled into it as black male. As they are coming up the power rings eventually they get to those "eyes wide shut parties". Then while they are their they fuck some 15 year old girl that looked like she was older. Those in power now use that against them if they get out of line. And fucking one teenager will get you the same as two in jail so they continue.
I can't believe there is that many of them that are fucking actual little kids. I know some are but I think most got in on the "I thought she was 18" wagon.

Why even fuck teenagers when there are 18 year olds around? Is it really worth getting blackmailed your entire life by legit psychopaths? Are people this retarded?

It's a demonstration of power to be able to rape a child and not suffer any consequences. The very rich don't care about money as much as they do control.

I can think of a few reasons.

If you're truly rich and powerful you can acquire pretty much anything you want legally. It is trivial to purchase material goods, drugs, and all kinds of 'depraved' services.

But if you're TRULY going to demonstrate power, you want to procure the most taboo pleasures possible. Something that is such a corruption of innocence that almost all of right-thinking society is disgusted and rejects the act.

Nowadays there aren't many things you can do that would truly be considered 'depraved' in society. Fucking kids, however, is clearly such an activity. So for a person for whom all legal pleasures are easily attainable, the illegal pleasures end up being more alluring due to their risk and forbidden nature. And it demonstrates that you're powerful enough to get away with the most heinous of crimes.

In addition, its probably the one way to ensure the loyalty of the upper crust to each other. If you and your fellow billionaires all take a semi-annual trip to sex slave island and watch each other fuck kids, you can be fairly certain nobody is going to squeal on anybody else because it'll bring them ALL down if the secret comes out.

So this shared secret is one of the few things that carries sufficient weight to actually bind a wealthy plutocrat to loyalty and secrecy.

Can you think of any superior way to demonstrate your immunity from consequences than to rape a child and yet never be prosecuted?

this actually makes a lot of sense but how can they not have the immediate revulsion the average human being does when faced with the thought of sex with a child? who the fuck looks at a little kid playing in the mud and thinks "damn I'd tap that"? it's so incredibly depraved.

You people don't get it?

These people are so removed from reality and desensitized that they don't get any pleasure from orgies. They don't get pleasure from drugs. Millionare's snort coke off of filipino ladyboy asses EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. For years and years at a time until it doesn't satisfy them anymore. So then they start dressing up like devil worshippers and bathe in blood in """art performances""" like the Bohemian Grove bullshit that leaks out. Even the people that claim to be religious, like Saudi Princes with their gold plated Lamborghinis or the fucked up shit with the Catholic priest higher-ups can't control themselves.

When you essentially have unlimited power, the only thing stopping you is your morality.

It doesn't take long to figure out if the person you're dealing with is a Caesar or a Nero.

Why don't they fund flying cars? That's pretty fucking satisfying and powerful

Positions of authority and control are most often occupied by sociopaths. Positions of authority attract sociopaths like shit draws flies.

Ergo, positions of authority will always supply the worst people in the world with the one thing you never want them to have.

This is the great conundrum of the pro-authoritarian. Be he communist, nazi, or just some simpleton republican/democrat. He is doomed to live under the control of deviants.

To add to the responses here, there's also probably a "tolerance" factor. Being rich is great and brings you a lot of pleasure at first, but then it gets dull. You gotta get richer. You gotta buy fancier and fancier things to get the same kicks you originally did. It's like a drug. Eventually, these rich people, who can fuck hot babes all the time, get tired of fucking babes; they have to turn to an alternative to get as turned-on as they used to. A lot of times, they'll turn to something taboo, like child-fucking. A sad but true reality.

>I haven't been molested and I don't know anyone molested.
wow, your anecdotal data set has just blown the lid off current research

I don't think that many of them know it. Some 16 year old girl with c cup tits and the right make up could look 18 or 20 easy.
Also at these sex parties do you think they are asking for ids? The naked whore has no place to keep an id that would be comfortable.

I mean, if you're constantly exposed to the most intense worldly pleasures money can buy, you WILL eventually get bored of it and want to move on to more extreme activities.

You fuck younger and younger women, even some teens, maybe you have 3, 4, or more at once, maybe you get them to do the most ridiculous acts on you and each other.

But eventually it will be boring. And the allure of the forbidden act will remain.

So assuming that the wealthy fucks aren't sociopaths to begin with, their exposure to increasing depravity will eventually desensitize them to the toll of their activities.

As others have said, they are powerful because they are insane. Their personality faults enable them to mercilessly destroy any competition in their path with no remorse. This isn't new. It's always been this way.

Not necessarily some of them are pretty heavy into LG's

Because they believe that laws/rules/mores/ethics are for little people.

Because they think they are like Roman emperors like Tiberius who would buttfuck boys and then toss then off a cliff

Molestation is rampant on indian reserves here in Canada, they are not rich.

It's also rampant in the 3rd world. Pretty sure this is not just an 'elite' problem just when the unwashed masses are caught there isn't any news about it

Its called cutthroat business, I thought another burger would understand that.