what makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed
vocaroo.com/i/s1cwFUFlYdME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like they deserve it

>declare war on the islamic state and bomb the homes of muslims

>don't expect just retaliation

>random people are responsible for what their government decides without their input

And that's the real reason you'll be exterminated.

kaaba will be engulfed in nuclear hellfire

That it's a false flag?

>implying I give a fuck about what happens to Ariana Grande fans

nigger this was posted on the exact day the attack happened and uncensored to boot.

fucking newfag redditors. gtfo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

You won't be exterminating shit. Europeans are the one on the verge of extinction, not Muslims. Even if you ratchet up the constant bombing that the ummah has suffered with for the past 30 years, the birth rate will outpace it by a factor of 100,000

BEADY

Also this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cwFUFlYdME

Inside job.

>what makes you feel?
horny

Wasnt this picture from the training drill and not the actual attack?

Same way I always feel
Death to Islam etc etc

Are you saying you can't judge many from the actions of a few? Because that's all Sup Forums does

look, this aint about who fucks more frequently.
this is about who's more powerful, and until you sandinggers start studying instead of blowing shit, well always have the upper hand.

yes, you can a have couple of keks from time to time, but you understand it's just consolation prize for all the wicked shit we do in the world.

we reaped the entire earth, you just grasping for air.

you say europeans are on the verge of extension, yet you forget France and UK have atomic bombs.
good luck with that, mi amigo.

it really doesn't look like a drill.
plus its clearly at the entrance of some hall, it checks out with the event.

>m-muh nukes

Saudi arabia has nukes on standby order from the pakis. That shit don't matter son. Demographics matter, and the 2 billion muslims have you on that one

>has Sup Forums seen this picture?
Duh faggot

>what makes you feel?
Initially seeing the censors made me think boobs and pussy, but took me a min to understand they probably censored blood or damage to body

Some guy's ass is out of his pants, that's fucking inappropriate at a concert like that.

your wrong comrade we will smuggle plastic explosives inside our anal cavities and when the infidel has his back turned we shall stick our penises in each others rectum and pump for the explosive glory of allah!

>He thinks aids wasn't a government bio weapon designed to target niggers
>He thinks just because he's a dune coon they won't weaponize some goat aids

Ya'll are fucked homie.

PART &
A
R
C
E
L

Refugees welcome.

This is truly the labor pains of the western apocalipse.

Makes me feel like laughing at another Masonic hoax.

Dont forget they are funny too!

TWO people with knee injuries? That's impossible. Nice try, ZOG, I'm not falling for your false flags.

It'll just keep happening. Men no longer exist in the English Isles. Maybe they weep over their daughters being raped and murdered and maybe they don't, but they won't do more than weep.

I'm reminded of the Richard Waters song, where he sings "All and all, we're just some bricks in the wall."