HE IS ALIVE

HE IS ALIVE
sputniknews.com/latam/201706201054798602-argentina-hitler-nazi-treasure/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IDbin3m-68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

What a glorious day!

Just imagine if we lived in a timeline where this actually accured.

The shitstorm would be so fun

>128
Sure

fuck off you dumb jew

what would happen? i imagine liberals would scream for his execution, though he'd probably still get a fair trial

The YouTube migrant video brought him back.

killed in his home almost instantly, realistically

We got shifted to the best timeline.

Quantum immortality for the Fuhrer.

and best of all, the guy's attitude is"justaprankbro"

"watch for these signs"

>it's its actualy hitler!!1!
>couldn't be some elderly nazi obsessive who is larping in senility

Umm, sweetie, apparently you aren't familiar with the fact that meme magic brought us all into a parallel dimension where Trump won, Hitler is alive, and the Berenstein bears are spelt the right way.

>Implying that pretending to be retaded and boldly claiming to be hitler wouldnt be the safest way to get away with the fact you actually is hitler.

do you doubt the power of mengele's magic potions?

>one of my Friends when i lived in Brazil had blue eyes and middle name was wolfgang

>told me his grandfather was german and constantly brought other old men to their house where they would lock a door for an hour and come out

>the one time my friend peeked in he saw them watching a nazi nesreel from during the war

>at the end they all stood up and performed the nazi salute,a couple of them even saying something in german (siege hiel?)

>parents refuse to acknowledge this happening and told him it was imagined

i honestly wondered what the story was there

>The eyes

If only it were true...

if it was really him, id honestly drop my shit fly down there and do an interview with me

*news-reel

>128
That would make him the oldest living person in recorded history.
The oldest person right now is 117.
The oldest ever that we know of is 122.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!
MEIN FUERHER

Of course, they wouldn't have come here otherwise.

(((fair trial)))

>World Records has to acknowledge Adolf Fucking Hitler as the worlds officially recorded oldest living person.

This would make me laugh heartily. Just imagine how fucking Earth shattering it would be for some people to discover that the world's biggest boogie-man (even though Stalin and Mao were far worse) was still alive.

bros.. just hold with me here. Yes it looks like clickbait garbage, but this is my anecdote and its 100% truth

I had a hostel manager/doorman in Argentina who looked exactly like this guy... and he was very ominous.. and was rude to us.. and he never looked at us, he just quietly did his job. he wasn't the only one there, there were others that rotated in and out with him, but every time he was there he would always act like we weren't there and would generally ignore us unless we spoke to him in spanish

I'm not saying its him... but HOLY FUCK I COULD HAVE INTERACTED WITH HITLER HIMSELF

JESUS CHRIST

Yeah this is nonsense, there's no way I'd still be alive.

Mao wasn't worse he was just an idiot

>Birds eating crops
>I know kill birds
>Insects eat ALL crops

>We need more buildings for the people
>Take farming land

>Communist asshole decides to mess with a system he knows nothing about and kills millions for it
>not an asshole

What if Trump was actually Hitler all along?

This woman lived to 122 and she smoked like a chimney.

What board besides Sup Forums would Adolf Hitler browse?

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT U FUCKING NIGGER SHILL THIS IS FAKE NEWS SAGE REPORT AND MOVE ON

Sup Forums, /vg/.

He probably plays Persona 2 once per year.

it's ok hitler we're just having fun

to be fair if there was any group that would realistically have found a way to live that long it'd probably be the nazis. all that hideous medical experimention wasn't just for shits and grins you know.

underrated

sorry if i called you nigger while you was on Sup Forums.

Clearly not hitler.

Hitler had a mustache

he could've shaved it you dumb nigger

The nose and eye shapes aren't even close

If he really is Hitler, this would be the greatest happening of our times.
Imagine if he says Muslims are victims to Western Jewish oppression just as the Germans were/are. All Hell would break loose, the al-Qud parade would like nothing compared to a parade of Muslims flying swatikas and shouting "Heil Hitler!" & "Allah in Heaven, Hitler on Earth!"
Lefties would lose their shit.

Same teeth

Fuck, imagine being friend with an old Hitler who likes games.
>Grampa Adolph, turn on your 3ds please, I want to pair with you to get a new Yokai
>Sure son, turn it on yourself, I'm busy playing Battlefield 1

:(
just kill me already

128 yo man couldn't possibly age

No, just a communist.

they were born on the same day, so maybe

>128 yo man
so he is both Hitler and the longest living man by 12 years, quite the dude.

He shares hitlers bday

But hitler wouldn't do everything he did, see Europe burning and reveal himself with "LOL I'm hitler xd"

youtube.com/watch?v=7IDbin3m-68

honey?! your fucking frogs are gay a shit and that dude is not white

45 million of his own ppl killed to force communism

Moa was funny, his decisions made sense but were still insane

>building an airfield
>5k workers
>have them all executed for anonymity becuase you can't contest US air control

DNA test, dental records. I don't fucking care if it's a waste of time I want to see it. FUCK YOU STUPID JEWS WHO BURY EVERYTHING FROM WW2 INCLUDING NAZI MEMORABILIA. THAT'S HISTORY YOU DUMB JEWS STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT

Bet's on senility.

jesus christ this post is so fucking millennial

I hope hitler brings back the gas chambers for people like you

Ha, nice try. Ear folds are different.