i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
ISIS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoM5a6v6410
youtube.com/watch?v=8IRBlgbGbnY
youtube.com/watch?v=KqLH73mkX3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER TO IGNORE THE 'FUCK DRUMPF' BREAD

Just got my new tattoos cause I'm a degenerate millennial. Any new news about that ufo near tartus?

REAL THREAD
WAS CREATED FIRST

Toasting in the proper bread!

> (embed)
nvm this is good

Enjoy Page 10!

Mosul stronghold btfo

NEW BREAD

Nope

Any updates about the alleged shoot down of a US drone?

Why are there 2 shill threads up? Hope mods got the brains to ban them and not the right one

fuck off please and thank you

Fuck off with your bait thread JIDF

Well, if you want it confirmed, you'll have to wait until official RuMoD or USAF statements, but for now it's almost sure that it was pic related, and that one or two missiles reached the target.
Supposedly it was not the planned exercise, or maybe it was and US drone was the target?
No idea, let's wait.
Also that drone looks like the Alian from the film.

Use this thread. Only post in threads created by regulars. Ignore the other threads and let them be shilling dumpsters where they shilling each other

>mfw invasion repelled by based polish womenz corp

vienna will one day be mine

This might be unrelated, but I've seen the term "millennial" used often and I do not know what it means, care to explain?
I assumie it has something to do with the year 2000, since it's a millenium.

you sound so pathetic its hilarious.

>just hide here guys wait em out

global hawk down !

>by regulars
I always cringe with this word tbqh
Like if this is a secret club or some shit

>it's almost sure that it was this
No it isn't. Someone hearing sounds and claims of unreliable twitter shitheads aren't worth anything.

It is a term used on persons born in the year 2000 and after

>>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
They did not you idiot. They said they would 'target' any planes west of the Euphrates. That simply means they'll radar lock our planes, much ado about nothing.

As simple as that, thanks.
We'll see, but I'm not new to veryfying information lad.

Well?

Losing you say?

but thats wrong you retarded chink

Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends. Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

Whether you like it or not, /sg/ has been going on for a looking time, and it has regulars who always do the baking.

No
It means person born between the 80's and before 2000

2000 onwards is generation Z

Hi white bro

Wouldn't it be smarter if Assad worked with trump? Why is he fighting him?

I have the simple explanation of the term millennial that people are using you dumb shart. I didn't have to check Wikipedia like you did at least

Alright, alright, I didn't want to ignite a discussion on an unrelated topic, I was just interested what it relates to, now I know, thanks!

If Assad worked with who?

>russia fires s-300
>hits nothing
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=FoM5a6v6410

>Why is he fighting him?

It's not his fault Russia would reverse such jewry. This is the only time blame Russia is valid.

>the simple explanation

lmao, are you retarded? that was a WRONG explanation not a simple one. you described gen Z not gen x.

lol no one wants to listen to what you plagiarized

america = stds. now go rub your tiny balls on some herpes

>not new to verifying information
>claims to be able to determine what was shot down while we have no official statements and not even pixelated UFO sighting tier pictures of missile launch, hit nor debris

They are both trying to fight ISIS, what's the problem? Why would assad not want to fight ISIS?

I'm not denying it, I'm saying it's fucking cringe.

burger tries the same rocket explodes in front of 100s of people wew
youtube.com/watch?v=8IRBlgbGbnY

thats a cute projection but everyone has already read it, now quit being jealous that youll forever be a shitskin and can never be a glorious white american

>shifting the blame on kushner and not trump
why are you guys in this much denial? trump has always been a ZOG. go back to your containment general please.

>tfw Maghreboi will never come back

The jap is wrong. Millennial means an American who came of age in the new millennium. Born in mid to late 1980s through the mid to late 1990s. Basically if you can't remember 9/11, you aren't a millennial.

This
"Generation Z" is the next after the millennials

why? what did you do to him this time?

trump worships a kike on a stick and does israel's bidding
assad actually protects christians and respects christian/roman heritage in syria

>wanting to be American
>living standard of a third world nation

because Assad created and supports ISIS

ASSAD CONFIRMED FOR TOO SMART TO WIN.

Regulars, as in those who know their shit

Trump is just lazy and gave it away to generals who obviously profit from escalation.
Just imagine that it's not Putin in charge of Russia at this point.
We'd be nuclear fucked

did freedom land on anyone?

Assuming you're not just shitposting I'll give you a response that might answer your question. Assad is fighting ISIS to save his country from becoming another Libya where if you aren't X then you'll be chased down and killed. Meanwhile America is fighting ISIS but doing it in such a way that they are using the group as an extension of their geopolitical goals for the region; i.e. using ISIS to weaken Assad militarily while trying to also claim as much of norther Syria as possible

>White american

while you are discussing non sense topics, assad is gassing babies and creating more barrel bombs

why is the wingspan so huge?

>shitskin and can never be a glorious
said the burger

And bombing schools
Literally Satan

who told you this?

this but ironically

>Poroshenko meets Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=KqLH73mkX3U

lmao, you /sg/ retards are some of the touchiest people on pol. I think my new past time is baiting here, its way too easy. thanks guys. brb gonna switch ip/flag

eww

Because it's designed to operate at high altitude and relatively low speed while having ridiculous endurance.

Why is the liberation of Damascus taking so long while Alepo, the base of operations of the rebels, has been completely liberated for almost a year now?

This

Trump doesnt understand what the fuck he's doing in the Middle East and just gives it to Neo-Con generals like Mattis because he's a lazy cunt. That's why he says shit like "lets get along with Russia" and talked shit about Saudis and even said Assad was ok (before """"gas""" attack). Only to somehow just completely do the exact fucking opposite with his administration later.

I blame his generals and cabinet for continuing their Neo-Con agenda, but dunno if to blame Trump for his stupidity/ignorance and thinking to trust them or being complicit

Don't forget the last bakeries in Syria, we can never forget about the Bakerycaust

CNN, they never lie

Wait a minute. That nose...

No real time pressure, those guys are not going anywhere.

so more meet to the grander wew what a show

Because at the time the Aleppo rebels were a real and present threat while the rebels in East Ghouta are constantly killing each other and exhausting their manpower over stupid shit

But they represent a danger to Assad and other government officials.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
wow

literally this

Seem not to be a pressing matter.

US behaviour was like that under Obama and Bush already.
The problem is that now when shit hits the fan the president isn't capable of solving a situation in a diplomatic way, think cuban missile crisis.
He has neither the attitude nor the political capital (Clintonites RUSSIA) for it

not really, their last offensive ended in a disaster for them and it caused them to begin infighting which only intensified with the Qatar/Saudi split

remember when hohols were expecting support from Sup Forums because they were cool nazis, but they all got BTFO and got told to fuck off LMAO

JOIN THE sg Discord.
Ill only post the last part because Sup Forums doesnt let me post without thinking im spam if I put a link.
/NPAKT

JOIN SG DISCORD YES

That's what tends to happen when you're bankrolled by jews.

it is cringey as fuck.
there was a jew telling us once how his grandpas survived the holocaust an an iranian begging for regime change in his country

Imagine my shock!

Aleppo was under bigger pressure whereas Damascus is secure, except for the daily mortar firing from Jobar.
What i wonder is why they haven't done anything about this monstrosity in Daraa after Aleppo was secured... Imagine all the manpower it must take to keep it secured...
It's something like 150 kilometer of frontline if they capture two small towns damnit...

NSA go away

>cringey as fuck
Theyre (((Kurdnigger))) shills, what did you expect?

someone people just deserve the gas..

>there are people who actually unironically support the assad regime over the SDF
how does it feel to be retarded

You guys are late today. How come?
cute midget

^bait

m8 you're supposed to support the FSA wtf