Brit/pol/ - No More Free Speech edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40359502
youtu.be/fi1vIcvEuKg
youtube.com/watch?v=i23LpiW67qY
youtube.com/watch?v=wpHIXlWwjIw
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ5lgCKt5YQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvEZ32oFtTw
youtube.com/watch?v=fdoaKzYW_hE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YNtzcDBuZ8&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=XnGt77u9ncU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for tit slap

Whatever you do, don't go for the toilet roll.

>seizing the means of lactation

He knew what he was doing. Alpha as fuck.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40359502

Why didn't you add this to the links you fucking wonk

I mean it.

Oi oi, have a play with these jezza

Now that the arachnophobekeks are gone, who do we go after next?

desu

Spider posting is not comfy

Kek

If that happened in Britain every single one of the people in that video would be serving a 15 year sentence and the internet would be banned

I had the pleasure of seeing pic related in Wroclaw. If you/anybody hasn't seen this, it's well worth a watch

youtu.be/fi1vIcvEuKg

Not sure it will ever be possible desu lad. (((Democracy))) has reached its final inevitable form, that of two parties that are essentially the same meeting in the middle to continue with the plans the overlords have had for hundreds of years

Not going to happen with a CON or LAB government. CON are even more aggressive with hate speech laws than the EU.

Girlfriendophobes

bit warm lads

g-goodnight anonsenpais...

Reposted the whole thing by accident.

>Pic related

That big bastard deserves to live tbqh

My disdain is usually only brought out towards flying cunts

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=i23LpiW67qY

Was he actually jailed over that?

I wouldn't touch Thornberry with a 10 foot barge pole.

Do the majority of Brits think this is okay? I'm really wondering

The absolute fucking state... of that pink vest.

Goodnight Ranbowkun, sleep tight.

this looks like liverpool...

Member those bananas you get from Tesco's?

youtube.com/watch?v=wpHIXlWwjIw

I doubt it mate.

lads
what if the new interweb hate speech laws came with a mandatory minimum 12 month sentence
where you got locked in a cell with millions of spiders
shitpost hate speech still?

kys

Bender top, rolled up jeans and a calippo, it's not a good look

I think its ok.

Of course we don't.

The thing is, in 2016 only 4 people were actually tried for hate crime. So most of the normies don't see it as a major issue, but we can all see that if we continue down this path we're going to have big fucking problems, bigger than we already have.

>tfw simultaneously attracted to and scared of girls

Remember to eat your fruit lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ5lgCKt5YQ

Fuck no. Only the screeching minority of Islamophiles would even consider thinking it's okay.

tropical down here lads

Ever see this? I was freaked of spiders for a while

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvEZ32oFtTw

I hate this gif so much.

4chanwill get b&

Everything has gone a bit quiet about that van attack.

Also;
>>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.

High chance of 70 IQ scientists and engineers burning down their shitholes in the hope of gibs and fresh luxury cribs.

So why does it keep happening, or at least in the news often? How exactly is this law worded anyway?

But why? She a cute!

South England cucks btfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdoaKzYW_hE

as if the pakis weren't enough to deal with

Used to be afraid of spiders when I was younger.

were u raped as a baby, then throughout childhood, and the early stages of adulthood?

Sincerely hoping some air bubbles end up in Diane Abbot's insulin injections

JO COX IS STILL RELEVANT
JO COX WILL BE MENTIONED EVERY SITTING OF PARLIAMENT
JO COX BE THE KEY FIGURE FOR BREXIT
JO COX WILL HAVE HER STATUE ERECTED
JO COX'S MEMORY WILL SERVE TO STAMP OUT EXTREMISM
JO COX IS PROOF THAT ITS NOT ISLAMIST TERRORISM - ITS RIGHTWING/MENIST
JO COX IS PROOF THAT POLITICIANS DO NOT DESERVE TO DIE
JO COX WILL BE MENTIONED ANNUALLY - EVERY QUEEN'S SPEECH
JO COX WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED
O COX WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED J
COX WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO
COX WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO
OX WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO C
X WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO CO
WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO COX
WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED JO COX

FINALLY
COLLEAGUES
I REMIND MEMBERS
THAT THE COAT OF ARMS
OF OUR DEPARTED FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE

JO
OJ

C O X
O X
X

WILL BE UNVEILED
THIS SATURDAY
TWENTY FOURTH OF JUNE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND AND HAVE NOT SO INDICATED PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH MY OFFICE

Mummy May's 12d chess response to diversity!

>she
It looks like a glib, insincere tranny cosplayer pretending to laugh at something. Very uncomfy.

Got thunder and lightning still up here.

Quite nice to listen to but that + rain means I won't sleep for a while.

As it's feels hour I remember when it used to rain like this I would just hold my girlfriend and listen to her breathe, her back against my chest. She would make the most contented noises if you stroked her side or thigh while she slept.

Six years later and I am a confirmed neet.

Not sure what happened to go from normie to this. Haven't touched a woman I didn't pay for since.

Hope this happens to you tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnGt77u9ncU

I sincerely hope you pussies are watching these videos.

no. but i believe that rights correlate to responsibilities. thus, I do not believe in absolute licence in regards to public speech acts.

Most women are.

ain't had a happening for well over a day
what's the world coming to

This is the one you probably want to read. The older ones are more general

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006

The problem is partly the law and partly the police.

The law pretty much prohibits anyone from 'inciting violence against someone based on their race or gender'. So at first it may seem semi-reasonable.

The problem is that the police abuse it when they want to, this is a good example and another was in 2009 at the G20 summit when they threatened the press using it.

We can both agree neither of these had anything to do with race or gender. The police will use every power available to them though, so we need to repeal it.

In 2012 there was a campaign to amend it which won and tightened it up, so repealing it isn't out of the question. EU law demands we have a hate speech law so once we leave that may also help.

I like it, but I like redheads

oh shit. they learned how to play the victim card

Reported for spamming, now fuck off.

Hayley Williams desu.

I mean yeah if youre a kid it's fine but if it's a grown man they'd need to re evaluate their life. It's like on those I'm a celebrity get me out of here programmes, the big challenge. Who cares its just spiders they won't kill you.

Cracking ID lad.

That just makes me angry that some cunt would want to smash up a living thing for no reason. Absolutely no need for that behaviour.

>FN: 13.2%
>AfD: 8%
>SD: 20%
>PVV: 13.1%
>FPÖ: 35.1%

>UKIP: 1.9%
Daily reminder that this shithole is the most cucked country in Europe

Was Enoch right lads, is it truly never too late to save your country?

kys lad

Hey, what is going on in this thread...
Ooooooooooooooooooook.......

>You will never make tender love to Hayley Williams in the missionary position and ejaculate deep inside her whilst she looks in to your eyes and whispers "give me a baby".

Should I just kill myself now?

Essentially yes.

I'd also add that the police seem to be very keen to avoid charging either of these folk to water down the inevitable chimpout.

Enoch was never right

It's never too late but you're slipping down a hill and the longer you leave it the harder it is to get out.

>Quite nice to listen to but that + rain means I won't sleep for a while.
Really? I always sleep better when there's rain and/or thunder.

>As it's feels hour
Been single for six years lad, been NEET for two. Work on yourself.

Stop trying to inject nihilism in to people you paki.

So long as a thing exists it may be saved.

can't. I'm a christian

>Should I just kill myself now?
We'll do it together senpai, on three...

Of course. The difficulty of doing so simply soars the longer we leave things.

ew

>being remotely hopeful for the future of Britain

Diane Abbot needs to be launched into the sun

Don't let your dreams die user.

UKIP got 12% in 2015 though lad, their share dropped because of Brexit and needing the tories to have a majority (or at least run government), if UKIP vote share stayed where it was, CON may not have been able to carry on. And 52% voted out of the EU. It's not all bad.

>UKIP: 1.9%
I'm surprised it even got that much.
You have to remember that the vast majority of UKIP voters are civic useful idiots who want to complain about immigrants stealing his jobs out of irrational primal fear and no other reason.
They're easily swayed by Theresa May saying "we're gonna brexit strong and stably" so they voted for her.

Why would you want to extinguish the Sun, we need it.

What gets me the most is how the little ones fall of it as it gets hit and the mother just stumbles back in pain.

If it was a nigger getting hit with a baseball bat and popping out a niglet before being beaten to death I wouldn't mind but for some reason I care for all animals/insects/whatever, even the one's I do not like.

I used to think that way but Sussex crown court has given someone a 20 month sentence just a few days ago for 'expressing hatred for Muslims'.

The sun being essentially white clearly lacks diversity.

>I think we are onto something here...

My cats are hunting any spiders or moths that get in the house.

Good kitties.

Just keep feeding her Mars Bars

>Really really really want this car
>The insurance is really fucking expensive

Why are insurers such cunts to new drivers?

I can afford it though.

>Stop trying to inject nihilism in to people you paki.
I just want everyone who cares about white Britain to not bother wasting their time when their country has already fallen to 80% white and yet the only anti-mass immigration party gets less than 2% of the vote

If you want to save this country prepare yourself

The most important thing is physical capability. Buy some weights, get your diet sorted, lift at least every other day and cut out caffeine and junk food

>Why are insurers such cunts to new drivers?
Because they can be.

Theoretically so long as we have the military on our side we could be outnumbered 10 to 1 and still purge the entire nation.

if we were to try and save ourselves today we could fix the problem by encouraging people to self deport and introducing measures to lower non white birth rates.

The things that need to be done grow more extreme the longer this continues.

Your mechanic will love you.

>ywn kiss her armpit

Like I said, go elsewhere with your nihilism.

nice that mate

Thanks chaps.

>arrested on the suspicion of posting an offensive facebook post
Leafland isn't far off

I've read everywhere the later models got rid of the reliability issues.

If that was true then UKIP would have done better in safe seats. They didn't though because the "right-wing" population in Britain are total cucks. The 12% in 2015 was solely down to Nigel being the face of it, it was a one off and will never happen again.

This would never happen.

In reality once a demographic reaches 8% to 10% they have permanently established themselves. We are rapidly reaching this number with Muds.

Why do you want that shite? It will be a fucking pain in the arse.