How is that wall working out for you?

How is that wall working out for you?

>implying I haven't taken the lessons I learned from Trump to make my own run in the future

Watch out, anons. The first Sup Forums president will be elected in the 2040s.

>digits confirm this

REMOVE TRUMP
INSTALL WALL

kek your memes are so fucking lame and you dont even know. mmmm thats some good marxism. WE WUZ IN A PERFECT UTOPIA N SHIEET

>when you've used up all the inbred hillbilly and facist jokes and just have to make them ugly

>Implying that many votes for Trump weren't actually voted against Clinton

Is Hillary president? No? Yup, we're still winning.

BASED SYRIAPEDE
SYRIAPEDE

>The laughing stock of the world
>Ruining the diplomatic network that the USA had constructed for decades
>Knocking 24 million people off healthcare to suck the dick of the 1%
>No wall and even if it happens it would be a massive white elephant that does nothing to stop illegal migration (most just overstay their visa).
>Treason with Russia
>Sucking off Israel and the Saudis.

Yeah really winning there mate.

fuck off poorfag. Fuck trump, but also fuck those 24 million faggots we have to subsidize with insane premiums cuz some of us worked a little harder. I'm tired of poor fags

I am disappointed when it comes Syira, Saudi Arabia, NATO, Nafta, and DACA.

Considering it's only been 5 months and they already have wall prototypes in the works it's going quite fast for a government megaproject. Everything Trump has said he would do he has been pushing forward continually even in the face of constant adversity. He's as honest and straight shooting as you're going to get from a politician, sorry you keep losing over and over again, how's that Georgia election working out for you faggot.

Why nafta? Renegotiations start august

>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

(why are leftist niggers so assblasted?)

Hi shareblue.

Trump can be "honest and straight shooting" as much as he wants. He still doesn't know basic things and being "honest" about bullshit doesn't make it any less bullshit.

Trump may very well believe that the wall will be built, or that Flynn is innocent of any wrongdoing. Doesn't make it true even if to him and you it's "honest."

>bomb the shit out of isis

this is what (((americans))) actually believe

It's one thing to not know how things quite work when you're just starting out, it's another to know how things work and use this knowledge in an unscrupulous manner.

I'll take humble honesty over deceitful corruption, thanks. Cry all you want about bullshit because that's all the Left has available to put on for show.

he's still got 7 years. Obama broke every promise he made bar none and you faggots didn't give a shit.

Someone should get Trump to say that Assad must go.

Ha ha brah like totally we should like get involved in the middle east some more and over throw more dictators so we can flood our countries with more feral subhumans and spend ludicrous amounts of money on making craters brah that's like killer jokes cause it's just the right thing to do ya know

If you actually like Trump, you're a retard. We just rode the meme wave and used it to redpill normalfags. It was basically a message to the establishment. Don't fuck with us, we have meme magic on our side.

We're pretty much over Trump. He had a good run in this board but now he belongs to r/t_d

this, he's shown he's just another kike puppet

laughing at your shitty life faggot, you have been perpetually Mad About It for 6 months

(((Trump)))

This thread is shit.

Saged.

How is middle school going?

Bump, fuck Trump and his supporters

>Hillary is the warmonger, Trump doesn't want to be in Syria!

Almost none of these are true. And who cares if illegal immigration is down 70%? The problem are the 14 million already here

Economy roaring, TPP gone, paris accord withdrawl, gas the lowest in 12 years, etc. >so far so good

>Trump will literally be Hitler
No he won't there's check and balances. He will push America in the right direction and begin to make America great again.

>hahaha Trump isn't turning out to be Hitler you dumbasses! btfo!

Fuck off nigger, I'm going to be the first Sup Forums president

TRUMPFAGS
BTFO
T
F
O

ayo hol up, KEK will agree with me

Gas prices were lower in obamas first term, and the economy isn't roaring.

Some of those things were bad though. Not really accomplishments, just fulfilled mistakes

Meme magic only comes with genuineness and Truth.

Show some damn respect.

pre-existing conditions, nothing to do with poor people. Do some cursory research.

Gas yourself

Wrong

This will collapse. Believe me.

Kek, just believe in you? Some random asshole on the internet?

Are you faggots butthurt because your party doesnt know how to spend money or know dick about the economy?

sage

humorless fuck, suck a dick, fag

Pretty well, sorry you're so uninformed.

every day i read your shitposts, and i know you are living a shit life and trump is still prez
you lose every fucking day
have you considered suicide