Are Virginians considered as Southerners?

Are Virginians considered as Southerners?

What is political climate there?

Explain to clueless europoor, pls

Other urls found in this thread:

publicinterestlegal.org/blog/alien-invasion-ii-sequel-discovery-cover-non-citizen-registration-voting-virginia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. i mean the CSA had its capitol in Richmond.

Virginia is Southern however NOVA is currently occupied by Northerners and Liberals, NOVA is especially occupied by people who work in DC and just don't want to actually live in DC.

t. NOVA Virginian

I grew up in Virginia. It depends on where you are, but I'd say the majority identifies with the South, but not as extremely as the real southern states.

It is considered southern by historical context. But ideologically nova is starting to pollute further and further into the more southern parts. There is also a lot of faggot numales driving trucks who are "country" that can skew judgement on this matter. Nowadays, compared to the actual south, I would refrain from saying it is a southern state.

t. Virginian

Truth

And true it's more of a feeling of brother hood with the south, we don't go fuck yeah about it quite as much

NoVa is a bastion of the DC political staffer class (see: cuck), and the Hampton Roads area is full of niggera but has a lot of military personnel. The only based area of Virginia is southern/western.

Tangiers island and the unique culture is cool, as well as many of thr other Chesapeake Bay communities.

t. Northeastern NC fag

Yes. The only reason Virginia swung Hillary is because of DC spilling over the border into it.

No. Virginia is so far north that the state South of it is called North.

Loudoun is pretty decent though, i have had no effort at all to convert centrists and shitlibs into Libertarians, they especially love the gun shows in the Dulles Expo Center.

>What is political climate there?
Its a fucking blue state filled with immigrants, niggers, illegals, yanks, cuckold liberals.
One of the most POZ'd states, true virginians are 404.

Alexandria is misplaced on your map

True Virginians exist they just mostly live south of NOVA.

Why all beautiful coastal areas in the US occupied either by niggers or sjws?

I would be so happy if NOVA would just form its own state and fuck off.

cities corrupt

Pol pot was right

NOVA fag here, so true. Stop ruining my my family home. Make Virginia great again.

Because they are nice places so they decide to shit them up, somehow though the Bureaucrats are a blessing in disguise because they don't let it get turned into another DC in the parts where they live. It ends up making a bizarre sort of purple region in NOVA where the politics are still red but the people in NOVA are liberals and actively pursue liberal goals while getting nowhere because the people from DC don't want to actually live in DC.

Dont forget the rampant voter fraud and the governer blocking any efforts to take you off of the honor system for voting.

publicinterestlegal.org/blog/alien-invasion-ii-sequel-discovery-cover-non-citizen-registration-voting-virginia/

Where in NOVA are you located?

Im in Loudoun and am happy to say its holding together well enough (could use less beaners though)

>muh coasts
probably because the beach is such a woman's thing.

Fredericksburg is decent, but is falling. Last bastions are in the western areas.

FFx cty here

Thank god, large portion of my family is/was from Loudoun county, but the slow creeping nature of development is changing the area. I'm in eastern Fairfax now. Will move to Fredericksburg in the next year for my new job starting Monday.

Was in Fredericksburg the other week, wasn't in the best shape. I really hope they don't overdevelop Loudoun and turn it into another urban hellhole.

It's a border state.

HOWEVER THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION.

The Appalachia Region of Virginia and Kentucky are part of the south.

Outside of those areas it can go either way in regards to culture.

Northern Virginia i.e. Fairfax county, Arlington, and Alexandria are about as bluepilled as you can possibly get. I worked with a girl during election season who was like a walking meme for every dumb racist feminist muslim chick. She was crying the day after the election while we watched Hillary fumble through conceding. She liked to say that she "can't even" constantly. I hid my power level from her and refused to talk politics outside of the fact that I can't stand the republican party or democrats and view them as controlled opposition to one another.

Luckily she never asked "Controlled by whom?" or she'd have watched me sweat trying not to name the jew and out myself.

Carpetbaggers infect more and more of the south, but it's especially bad in Northern Virginia because too close to The Swamp.

That Army of Northern Virginia though.

>Fairfax
Yikes, the police have been getting really overbearing out there.

Ayyy, farifax here, Tysons has more and more Muslims every day

I love the gun show there. Its like every 3 months and they always have a lot of good shit. Pricey compared to when I lived in AZ tho.

So weird having Sup Forumsacks so close, oakton to be specific

sounds like bad excuse for giving up nice areas to nigs

9 out of 10 Whites would've preferred to live next to the warm sea, than in the middle nowhere or some other frozen shithole

>Pricey
Yeah but at least the selection is always pretty legit, i wish i had more disposable income. They were selling STG-44s chambered in 7.92 Kurz and it hurt me knowing i couldn't buy one.

It slowly but surely is though, see Leesburg.

Vienna

Yea, there has been that massive fucking Mosque off out there that i usually pass when i drive out there.

Checked
I haven't been out there too often since my ex, but I can only assume. Seen a demographic change even at the mall. Thankfully it is still (mostly) rich white people.

I know, it pains me to see it. I am fortunate to live in Sterling where its as built up as can be and has lots of forest and shit that is part of the development and isn't allowed to be used.

Literally just posted about my experience at the shit hole known as George Mason this summer for intern housing, but I'll talk about VA in general since I'm living in the NOVA area, and working there at a tech company for an internship.
>Literally no room to be found here. Roads and highways make up 99% of all this state's arable land, and I'm pretty sure the remaining 1% are Arabs.
>Driving even 2 miles is a 20 minute ordeal. Everyone drives a super massive Ford F-150 esq truck with only a single passenger.
> Everyone drives like a drunk asshole bat out of hell. I'm from South-Eastern Wisconsin, so I have to deal with those FIBS from Chicago, but even they have nothing on the rednecks.
> It's such a weird culture clash of NOVA proffesional types and redneck culture. My roommate, from Richmond, tells me that anything further than a 2 hour drive radius from D.C. in VA is solid red, meaning there IS a huge culture divide.
> The last two days have been OKAY in terms of weather, i.e., 86 but no humidity, but I live next to D.C., so it's a literal swamp most of the time.
> The only fun I've had here is going into D.C. with friends on the weekend, since it's an actual livable place with enjoyment.
> The only place in my immediate vacinity I like is the old downtown Fairfax, which is actually a fairly walk able, nice little downtown with some very good restaurants and very inflated home prices in the immediate area.
> It suffers from what I call the 'Texas Factor', where there's a costco every 5 feet, everyone drives a massive car for no reason, and the roads in the morning are an impenetrable sea of commuters who are fucking pissed.
Do not move to VA. It's a fucking hell hole compared to sweet old Wisconsin, where at least there are sidewalks and nobody drives because there's nowhere to go. (The weather is much more temperate too, since we have a huge lake but no swamp moisture).

Quick question to Virginians that live near that mosque they built over there:

Is it Iranians or Arabs? I heard Iranians are more chill due to not being Sunni (Salafi/Wahhabi) but i'm not sure.

No.
Georgian here.
Kentucky is a Yankee state.

oakton/vienna here too. wtf? wanna go to the starbucks at the shopping center sometime lmao???

Virginia is a changing state. I doubt it'll swing Red again in my lifetime. There has been massive amount of immigration to NOVA. Even Richmond is little more than a D.C. colony at this point. Every year it seems the D.C. Nova periphery shifts a little further out. Keep in mind this happened insanely fast. It only took 15 years for a swing state to turn blue. I believe the same thing is going to happen to the Southwest once the birthright "citizens" are old enough to vote.

Live in NoVA. Honestly think there's more spics and muslims than white collar liberals.

You got lucky user, I live just in Springfield and it is still being built up.

Richmond is cucked

are there any urban but at the same time based places?

vienna here aswell. lets go to vienna inn senpai

>tfw in Fredericksburg all my life

It's just $400k+ home communities being built for commuters so nearby housing goes up forcing niggers into cheaper areas which in turn forces normal people further and further west to escape this shit. We've probably got about 15-20 years until we're the nigger and crime cesspool that is Hoodbridge.

I've seen a few of those over the years, always for thousands, always stand around staring at it while the guy at the table gives me the gtfo look gun sellers do so well.

Wisconsin sucks though

Shit ton of Iranians

Nova is literally the worst

Iranians are way more chill. They are the old school Muslims in the area. The new Muslims are Gulf staters. Loud and crass.

I'm in fairfax too. There was a tysons/mall thread a few months ago, there were at least 20 people from noVA.

God I fucking hate tysons.

The Muzzies are the only sales people at the saks there

> Muzzies hire other Muzzies

Depends what mosque. Vienna has a lot of Iranians. Sterling is flooded with north african berbers and arabs.

Definitely down. Tend to work late though

Some parts of George Mason can be good, Mason alum here. If you are still looking for a place to live there is a place right across the street from Mason that some buddies are looking to rent a room (as of a week ago).

Fredericksburg is shit. Degenerate college students and antiques downtown. Lame shopping in central park. Absolutely nothing else.

In Virginia? No. we do have a relatively strong libertarian base which is comforting. The three main metropolitan areas are VA beach Area, Richmond, and Nova. Like the rest of the US, cities are solidly blue, rural areas are solidly red. Suburban areas outside of Nova are purple.

You are almost certainly a LARPing virginian. In any case, northern VA (which has a ton of people and majority of wealth) is purple but leans ever so slightly blue nowadays. The farther south you go, the more conservative. The line is around Fredericksburg - anything south of that is pretty solidly red. We're a border state of north and south so literally the top is blue and bottom is red

Is all those IT companies on the area. I am Latino and know for a fact that their community is way stronger that ours

Warren county reporting in. 96% white. Mountains. Hunting and fishing. Full of real men and women. And only an hour from D.C.- when the final habbening habbens, we will be the heros that were the first on the front lines.

Some but they are usually not common in NOVA, Loudoun is one of the few that has a large enough population of based individuals because theres a degree of redneck culture in Loudoun and it even effects hispanics out here but most hispanics still fall for the "Trump hates beaners" meme, so you get people who like guns and more libertarian'esq stances but have a liberal streak.

Its fairly weird but at least in Loudoun they don't want anything to do with turning it into DC since like 80% of Loudoun works in DC.

Oh I know, hate that Fredericksburg is classified as a commuter city. Ugh, never want to live in Woodbridge.

Virginia has Benn fully subjugated by the Yankees they are no longer southern.
>t. Alabamian

Where the fuck is that

> Virginia will become Maryland South

You better hope they don't follow their Grand Leader Al-Sistani of Iran because they follow every word that guy says like a king. Last time he issued a proclamation in 06' or 07 to kill all the gays in the most brutal way possible and they started going apeshit slaughtering everyone who so much as held their pinky up a little too high when drinking tea.

Roanoke is more based and less urban, Richmond less based more urban

NOVA is northern because of all the white fligths on the 70's....white ppl are such pussies

This ignores the tidewater which is Purple and Richmond which is blue.

Arlington.

Let's be friends

See: Probably the most concise but also the most accurate answer. There are regional pockets in southwest VA that are blue (i.e., Montgomery County); however, for the most part, Appalachia (western edge of the state) is a great way to self-segregate from the more overbearing aspects of living in the blue-pilled regions (i.e., NOVA).

With Virginia Tech nearby offering smaller start-ups in its corporate research center, the New River Valley marks something of a half-way point between the amenities of NoVA living with the culture of the southwest. The further north/east you go, the more it begins to transition into another extended D.C. suburb.

Ehhhhhh. .Southeastern Wisconsin, i.e., the very very affluent white suburbs north of Milwaukee by about 20 minutes, are actually pretty nice. Milwaukee and its imemdiate counties have a huge segregation 'problem' (thank god), which means all the rich white communities are SUPER homely, super wonderful, and a lot of stuff to do, although the part I live in is way way north (still all white, but more country side suburb not city-suburb). Anywhere else in Wisconsin sucks though. I lived in the Madison area (where only DOWNTOWN Madison is nice), and the Green Bay area (which is only nice if you like looking at sixty foot high penitentiary walls). Still. Don't knock South Eastern Wisco.

t. Virginia attorney here (NOVA). I had to go to Roanoke in the southwest of the state to take the bar exam. The place is just a wasteland of gas stations, pawn shops, and a sad looking rail yard.

90% of the muslims I've seen about forty miles south of there have been "moderates", they keep their religion to themselves and dress completely westernized. Once in a blue moon I'll stumble across sand people dressed in full on retard black blanket with eye slits shambling around a crowded area.

>nova

Please nuke us.

not on my watch

we will defend the monuments

>tfw you're probably within 10 miles of me
>tfw mike stoklasa meme
>tfw working at a tech company like i do
>tfw affinity for cold temperatures
>tfw natsoc flag

jesus fuck, we have a bunch of interns i hope you're one because my company is not that big and it's as bluepilled as it fucking gets

Richmond is blue as the sky over the piedmont hills on a summer's day.

Usually what happens with a liberal arts college in the old part of the city.

I used to live in Oakton

It was ok but the traffic and all the filthy Africans are just revolting

> now live on eastern shore Maryland

White as far as the eye can see

You can never have a Lynchburg too far away from Blacksburg.

Anyone that thinks Virginia is 'southern' currently or has been for the past 20 some odd years are sucking the cock of some romantic notion that the south shall rise again.

Yeah we got some good ol boys and the kind of ilk that's been raised with traditional values, but by-and-large it's a haven for fags, queens, illegals, corrupt public offices, human trafficking, the poor, yadda, yadda.

You'd have to get out to the western panhandle if you want to get your dick hard on some southern hospitality, but it's more like a euro Disney than anything based in reality.

Ehh, thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stick with George Mason. I'm only here for a month and a half, and I'm leaving most weekends. I'm just going to work a bit later and perhaps find a gym off campus, and I think I'll be fine. I do admit the campus is beautiful. Lots of forests, and creeks, and very naturey. I'm sure I only hate it because it's off season and all the Chinese are here off the boat for summer classes before they scamper back to Taiwan. Thanks, though.

Can confirm, most muzzies just do their usual "we are moderate Islam kaffir" stage since their foothold isn't great enough. They like to try and be business and rip you off at every corner and you can play them easy if you know what you are doing.

Nigger any city will be blue but richmond has way more republicans than cities in NOVA. Also norfolkniggers are irrelevant

Springfield, not too close depending on the traffic.

It shouldn't be. A two or three hour commute is too painful. I'll hate life if I have to work in DC even temporarily.

Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, and Virginia are all part of 'the South' but most of the people in those areas are yankees or niggers.

Seconded.

I'm from Reston, they're really overdeveloping this area. It goes against the principles this planned community was founded on, but ideals don't mean shit when a bunch of real estate developers flash millions around like candy beads at a rave.

>maryland
HAhaha lmaoing

Virginia has been stolen by mass immigration, both legal and illegal. Terry is again, giving felons the right to vote after being shot down by courts. Voter registration and fraud enforcement is a joke. VA will be blue unless franshiement is restricted

Holy shit, user. NOVA Fairfax Tech meet up? I work in Chantilly if that narrows it down (fuck that commute). Are you from Wisconsin, too? I fucking love Red Letter Media. If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be entitled to $50,000 dollars, as well as my phone number!

Fuck northern Virginia. Literally Nova and Hampton Roads control most of the statewide elections. I even live in a country area outside of Richmond and my representative is for Newport News/Hampton/Norfolk. Nova should just be annexed by D.C. honestly. We would lose a bunch of tax revenue and what not, but that money was just going to build their superhighways up there. Fuck em

Richmond and Nova are plagued by these types. Claim they're intelligent and stand up for "the oppressed" yet don't even understand the logical fallacy of supporting a culture and ideology that supports the actual oppression of women.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Virginia IS Southern, it's just cultivated and genteel. And it's also the best State in the Union. Mother of Presidents and all that.

t. Virginian

I worked in D.C. For about 9 months

Then worked in Bethesda (Jew town) and hated that even more

D.C. Culture is literally toxic

I live in NOVA and know several Iranians that are pro Trump. They escaped their country, can't stand the current condition over there and say that Hillary would have been terrible for their country. I work with some other muslims from Afghanistan and Morocco and they are intolerable leftists.