Married teacher arrested for having sex with teen student

nypost.com/2017/06/21/married-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-student/
Here's your average (((white woman))) today
>hop off cock carousel at 30 for beta provider
>get teaching job
>fuck your black students while husband provides for you

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/21/fitness-model-killed-in-freak-whipped-cream-accident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

>female teacher fucks a male student? lol niiice
>male teacher fucks female student? pedophile rapist who needs to be locked up for good if not outright executed

give me a fucking break.

humans have this rational brain.
then we have this framework built over it that tricks the rational brain into doing things that are supposed to lead to procreation.
It uses pleasure, and makes humans remember certain things, usually sexual in nature, in order to guide them toward sex.
It's all very ridiculous, if you ask me.

nice

nice

nice

B L A C K E D

nice

nice

Why are they always so hot?

Niiiceeee

Why do so many people assume that the student is black in cases like these? Just based purely on statistics, it's overwhelmingly likely that the students are white.

Nice.

>being this much of a faggot you think men and women are the same

Don't fucking equate men to women you god damn antifa faggot. It is not the same.

you bring white women around young black men and this is what happens

>mfw this never happened in highschool for me

ugly ducklings most likely. finally living out their fucking the quarterback fantasies

that's what milfs do when they get married. they get a job teaching to help the chilluns then fuck them. this shit happens a lot more than is reported too.

Yeah, cause most highschool guys who fuck teacher are probably not complete faggets who blab

nice

I'll bet he's scarred for life because of this assault now. Some wounds don't heal.

are your black ?
if not that's why

This honestly, I can never figure out why the fuck they rat

Guilt? Like wtf, you're getting free milf pussy what is your fucking problem

anyone else see this shit?

nypost.com/2017/06/21/fitness-model-killed-in-freak-whipped-cream-accident/

I think the more likely scenario is that they brag and boast to their friends, word slowly gets out, rumors spread, and the administration eventually catches wind.

1. "education" is the easiest college degree to obtain.
2. vapid college whores gravitate towards education
3. most women are mentally unstable
4. mentally unstable former party girl moves to small boring town to teach...goes nuts

Poorfags rat because they're guaranteed a 5 figure settlement.

>he wouldn't ruin a sluts life after fucking her just for laughs
user are you a faggot

I guarantee most of the time it's bragging that outs the affair.

lol my mind went to a really weird place before i read the article. Sad.

>become teacher
>fuck underage students
>ruin your career
>smile for mugshot
They need to make an example of her. Knock that idiotic grin off her pedophile face.

Doesn't say anything about fucking niggers

Why do female teachers sleep with the kids?

a. boredom/loneliness of small town living
b. college whores who miss dick
c. feels dangerous.
d. all of the above

Fuck them, man, I would keep quiet about that shit, or just say shit anonymously like "I'm banging a milf"

Don't have to say names, and you can still talk about all your exploits

Stupid kids

Heard she sodomized the kid feel like this is an important detail.

>put a picture of a white women
>include the word "black" in your post
profit

sodomy means "unnatural sex act" that includes oral so she sucked his dick
learn to fucking read, nigger

>QTeacher did nothing wrong.

How do you know the student is black? Does it mention it in the article? I didn't see.

How do you know it was a nog?

Makes me remember a good-looking English teacher that was willing and able, but I was a betafag back then so I didn't fuck her.

Anyone have the picture of the 15 year old black mailing his pedo teacher into sex cuz he found out she sucked off a student?

They aren't always hot. Just as often they're pudgy trolls.

The article says nothing about the student being black, you fucking cuck.

>implying
Found the nigger

e. childhood abuse and neglect

Almost nothing pisses me off more
>nice!

>being such an emasculated little bitch that everything that triggers your feelings is an antifa boogeyman

aw, you precious, sensitive little bitch. if the truth violates your safe space so much then i suggest you stay quiet and go play with your favorite fuck-goat, abdul. men are talking.

She is the real victim.

It's a perpetual dream that faggot cucks on here have. No matter what, the blackening is on their mind. Don't buy into the madness, ignore it and move on.

>Don't fucking equate men to women you god damn antifa faggot. It is not the same.

Yea females go through puberty at an earlier age and are generally more sexual, so a male fucking a teen chick is completely natural

fpbp

>She was also charged last week with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor.
>sodomy
Maybe it was rape.

Finally. Somebody with a brain. Sodomy has nothing to do with blowjobs or assholes. It is rape

Smugshot

ABSOLUTELY SMUG.

The face of knowing you can fuck your student and get away with it scot-free

You're right but nu-Sup Forums just wants to keep making their lame Sup Forums tier "Nice" joke in these threads. It really shows how far this board has fallen. People should be pissed about this stuff.

Nice.

But pussy is life. Pussy dindu nuffin

Duck face in a mug shot. Dear God.

That's not duckface, bro

It's dindu nuffin face

Nice.

Btw how do we know it was a nignog?

Why? Are you gay?

It's, 'I fucked my students and all I'm gonna get is a slap on the wrist' face.

HOT
Would fiki fiki

Nice. Fave book out of the series

>pedophile
If you mean the legitimate kind (the ones that actually lust and rape/seduce prepubescents) I do personally think both pedo genders should be arrested if you mean hebephiles (already going through puberty) I don't really care them fucking each other outside of legitimate rape

You're not wearing a vaginahat?
Tits have magical powers

I think he's pointing out the hypocrisy of the mainstream IE the left. There's a rape culture, but it was nothing to do with women being raped. Men and boys being raped is condoned and in some cases even encouraged in our society. Here's a real life fact, most of these women raping boys are fat, ugly, creeps. It only makes the news when there at least somewhat pretty.

Statistically, these incidents are quite rare; however, they do seem to happen more often than you might expect. I would guess what motivates it is the shift in power dynamics. Because women have never experienced being at the top of the hierarchy, they eroticize the experience.