Knives our out for Pelosi, they want to replace her! Come on men, it is time to rally behind the ole gal...

Knives our out for Pelosi, they want to replace her! Come on men, it is time to rally behind the ole gal. Meme her to safety lads. #Womenarewinners!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/nancy-pelosi-democrats-kathleen-rice/index.html
archive.is/KzIvP
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're cannibalizing eachother!

Hahahaha I never thought I would live to see this.

>WE'RE LOSING BECAUSE THESE """MODERATE""" DEMOCRATS ARENT SAYING FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. START CALLING PEOPLE RACIST MORE REEEEEEEE

Hold fast, dear princess.

Rep. Kathleen Rice calls for Pelosi, 2 other top House Dems to step down from leadership posts
> cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/nancy-pelosi-democrats-kathleen-rice/index.html
> archive.is/KzIvP
> A Rice spokesman clarified to CNN that the congresswoman was referring to the top three leadership positions: minority leader, Democratic whip, and assistant Democratic leader. Pelosi, Steny Hoyer of Maryland and Jim Clyburn of South Carolina were elected in November to those positions for the current session of Congress.

Doesn't Rep. Joseph Crowley move on up if these three give up their leadership posts ? If so, does that mean that Rep. Rice has a backroom deal with fellow NY delegation leader Rep. Crowley to move on up with him ? Isn’t that how these kinds of things work ???

Ann?

We need to rally so the Dems keep her. Any ideas?

Is this the grand strategy for 2018? doubling down on identity politics.

Yeah, let's rally up behind her and kick her funky ass to the curb

>Is this the grand strategy for 2018? doubling down on identity politics.
Looks that way.
Check out all the articles that came out today from leftist news sources.
>WE TRIED CATERING TO WHITE PEOPLE AND WE LOST ANYWAY. IT DOESNT WORK. WE NEED TO BE MORE """PROGRESSIVE""". CENTRISM AND MODERATION ARE FOR FAILURES.

Translation: "for our next trick, we will try swinging to the other extreme to see what happens."

Prepare yourself for 2016: part deux. The next batch of protests will be

>FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Why are these sexist misogynists trying to tear down a strong, independent woman? Glass ceiling much, Dems, amirite? #DICKSOUTFORPELOSI

Please

Do the dems know the "working class" is made up of more than just white people or are they that racist? Unions are gonna have to choose "do we want a better economy" or "white people are racist" and its going to split the party in so many pieces.

I recall the dems thinking the republicans were gonna be the ones with this issue early in 2016.

Does anyone remember 5 or 6 years ago when a journalist asked her and a couple of other female 70+ stronk black congresswomen if it was maybe time to think about stepping down for Frasher faces since they were getting..old?
And Pelosi was shocked and I think one of the stronk blacked hissed "ageist!"

*fresher faces

*fish faces

>blacked
JUST
*blacks

Look at those soulless fucking eyes. Just behind those eyes lurks Satan in a dark basement guarding her secrets.

I got a Pelosi story
>going to event
>friend's gf works at theater
>gets us into very empty VIP area
>Only Pelosi and entourage are there
>Start loudly complaining to my group about insider trading in Congress
>Make jokes about Gabrielle Giffords
>Her security laughs
How did they know I was harmless?

We need to rally that all white, old Democrats should step down from their positions of power to give it to a POC.

#DemocratsAintWhiteAnymore

It would be a lot more subversive to push the narrative "whites don't belong in the democratic party" and "remove whites from power". Rallying all the white people to the right won't be as smooth but pushing the radical left's agenda would be a better tool in the long run.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro

Based hag.

She is fine.
All of America loves San Francisco liberalism, which is why her leadership has been so marvelous.
She is going nowhere.

>implying they had any other strategy

Bump

She's got big tits. Seriously

I like it.
#NoWhitePeopleinthePOCParty.
Looks like it's time for my good friend Mr. Tyrone BX Nude to spread this on his social media accounts.

Please God

I think the progressives will end up doing a lot of the work for us. The actually think they need to be more radical and abandon the center. As we move towards 2018 my guess is we'll see a lot more anti-white messages and Evergreen College type events.

The mistake would be to mobilize the right and push a hard line narrative rather something reasonable that appeals to the working class and center.

If anything republicans need to use this time to push out the neocons.

Press "D" to diarrhea on her political grave.

greetings

>I recall the dems thinking the republicans were gonna be the ones with this issue early in 2016.

Have the last two years been anything but loss for these people?

>implying pelosi is going to resign

she'll hold onto that post with her cold dead hands until at least 2020. i see her pulling through the 2018 'fiasco' that's coming, the dems will soften the blow with billions and vote rigging

According to them a loss is somehow a win.

Why would you get behind a nation wrecking cannibal Lucifierian witch?

To destroy their party.

Nancy Pelosi was always an idiot and is getting McCain-tier brain farts in her old age. I'm going to miss her fucking things up.

I think the democrats finally realized they lost the 2016 election. Too bad. I was hoping they'd get the message after a 2018 loss. Ultimately this isn't good. Hopefully they double down on identity politics. I was hoping for a super majority but I also realize that part of the reason we are winning is because we are up against idiots. I don't really want the dems to rethink their strategy. I think they have a perfectly good losing one right now.

We need to save Pelosi. Dems need to self destruct a bit more.

Bernie or Pelosi? Who would make the better opponent?

Well one is a senile old communist jew and the other is Bernie Sanders.

Not bad. but seriously would you rather see the dems go full blown lefty or moderate. I feel full blown lefty is easy to beat but moderate means the right has redefined the political center.

They may offer up Pelosi as a token sacrifice but the Democratic leadership as a class will protect itself and continue to lose to the Republicans

Feels fucking bad

You live by the cuck you die by the cuck!