Fuck George mason University

Any user looking for a Uni to go to, or thinking about transferring, or just thinking in general, heed my words: Fuck George Mason University, in Fairfax, VA. I'm living there this summer for intern housing while I work in the NOVA area, and beside cheap housing, it's a total shit hole:

>The only white guys are faggot like little liberals who are either gay or lying to themselves about it
> All the white girls are the black apologist ones- the girls who let a black guy fuck her and give her an STD just so no one thinks she's racist.
> All other white girls are complete land whale feminists.
> The vast majority of the student body is Chinkastanese, all wearing the Guy Fieri 'Flavor Town' frosted tip look popular in Asia. Literally 90% of them are fresh of the boat from China.
> I speak decent Mandarin (4 years in HS), so I can understand a bit of what they say. They mock every white person they see, they watch super loud TV in the ONLY (shitty) dinner area, and they have groups of like 30 people that move around in this impenetrable and nonassimilating blob.
> Another good chunck is straight up Arabic, like, bowing towards Mecca 15 times a day, no Haram meat, straight up, will bomb you Arabic.
> The remaining 5% of the normal student body are Pajeets, not too much to say about them, since they're actually pretty nice. Still. Everytime I walk into the gym its like walking into a shitting street in New Delhi that smells like 5 week old curry.
> The rest of the people there, i.e., interns for housing, are Virginians, i.e. either Mexican, Niggers, Sand Niggers, or Gumbo-Eating red necks. I hate it so much, though my roomate made some good jumbaliah.
> The forced liberal messages are too much to handle. Every building is chock full of posters saying 'diversity', or 'acceptance, or 'it can be rape even if it happened a month ago.'
So now you've heard the tale- and don't forget it. George Mason University sucks complete ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garett_Jones
cyberdegrees.org/listings/top-schools/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>interns

you arnt even a student there are you

Okay... I'm a freshman in HS, actually considering going there in 4 years after visiting DC, particularly the Fairfax area. Thanks for the redpill.

Sorry you got bullied by literally every single demographic and social group

>18 year old freshmen
Wew

Yeah. Actually, feel free to ask me some questions on the culture, or even the classes since I strongly considered coming here as well. If you want to focus on some nice liberal arts east coast schools, look into Catholic University, in downtown D.C. I know the name might turn you off, and I'm Jewish, but it's actually VERY nice. Super super chill vibe, very strong liberal arts programs, and everyone is super nice. Also look into Fordham (NYC feel, lots of arts majors in the Manhatten Campus, but the Rose Hill Campus is a perfect blend of arts and science), or Villanova (my brother goes there, so I can answer questions as well.) I chose RPI, a very technical school since I want to focus more in tech than liberal arts, but still.

Which demographic are you?

I'm glad you made this post. The last thing this fucking area needs is more people.

b&

Switch you major to economics, and take classes with this based professor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garett_Jones

You go to a school that actually allows IQ research! Do you realize how rare that is?

>Writing for CounterPunch Ben Norton criticized Jones' presentation 10% Less Democracy: How Less Voting Could Mean Better Governance.

Stop being a sourpuss, OP. Most universities suck. Few have overt anti-democratic professors.

idk, I have an en ex who goes there and she seems to really like it.

>Sup Forums user
>Had a girlfriend at any point in their lives
Pick one.

>Catholic U
>Downtown DC

KYS faggot. The campus is barely in DC proper. You know nothing about the DMV you larping nigger.

she's a woman. opnion discarded

Trust me, user. I don't go here. I'm only using it for super cheap housing for my NOVA internship. I go to the RELATIVELY (for a New York School) based RPI, where they teach us Comp Sci, and EE all day.

Due to all of the brown people at GMU and having to commute I actually concealed carried while taking classes at night for my masters. But OP would probably dislike me too since I'm Asian.

Catholic-U is literally a metro stop like 4 away from Metro Center. Jesus Christ I'm sorry I exaggerated slightly, even though user knew exactly what I meant. KYS.

Mason is a commuter school bro. Better live with parents or in a cheap apartment nearby.

I went there for a few years.. alienating experience, but it was nice to not live in dorms

Ahhh I'm sorry. I like you. 但是, 你是中国人吗?为什么太多中国人去George Mason吗?

Nah I feel you. I'm only here for the summer, thank god, but apparently like 30% of the student body stays for summer classes in June so its crowded AF.

Don't give advice if you are in a place for two weeks you fucking idiot.

I used to work at the patriot center at gmu. You are spot on about the women there. That whole area is garbage, and the cops are corrupt as fuck

I thought GMU was home to shitlord Right-Libertarians.

Hey that's where I got my eating pass. But yeah, it's actually kind of comical seeing EVERY single white girl with this huge black guy. Like, honestly. You may not think so from my post, but I honestly don't care about race that much. But when I see Chinese, Black Guys, and their groupies every day, it gets a little fucking old.

my experience there certainly pushed me right

Ehhhh. It's actually remarkably Left. I can take a picture if you want, but the hall outside my dorm is filled with posters that say 'Rape can be rape if it was months ago.' It's absolutely insane.

But would you say you were pushed right BECAUSE of the crappy experience you had there with the left, or just because it was conductive to that. I'm honestly asking- I want a second opinion other than my own.

sorry not Chinese but your assessment of GMU is pretty accurate. I'm glad I'm done and out of there. The whole experience was a bit weird because it was a commuter school - very isolating. I suppose you can save a ton of money if you live in NoVA and can just commute.

both
i was STEM, but I also took a lot of economics electives

Dang. I wish I applied to Mason since my dad graduated from there. I could have helped you from liberal oppression.

Hope your life has improved since then, brother. I ALMOST got sucked into going to Fordham in NYC, but then I learned it's 50% commuter! Dodged a fucking bullet there. I'm going to a 95% resident Uni, RPI.

Haha nah it's fine. I don't go here, I'm just here for the summer because of intern housing. Apparently like 50% of the school stays for classes, so I'm not sure if im looking at a michrochasm of the school, or just all the chinese stay because they like to study. I go to RPI in New York, which is RELATIVELY based.

>为什么太多中国人去George Mason吗?
I've read that some universities sell the answers to their entrance exams to foreign students. Maybe GM is one of those that sell them to the chinese.

e-Echo is that you?

Damn that actually makes a lot of sense. My Chinese teacher told us that in China, tests are seen less of who can learn the best, but rather who can suck up to the teacher the most.

RPI? Which school is that? The only RPI I know of in VA is Richmond Polytechnic Institute which became VCU in, like, the 70's.

I grew up in Nova. GMU was considered to be kind of "budget " as far as Va colleges went. I took some college level courses there when I was in HS. I hated that place even then and this was in the 90's.

>implying i'm dumb enough to fall for the college meme

no one pities you here, poorfag. take your blog to reddit and pay debts

I don't fucking go to GMU, thank god. Only stuck here for the summer for intern housing. Watching 50% of the students take summer classes gives me this perspective.

#RICED

Yeah, I've read that lots of prep schools in China shamelessly feed their students with the correct answers to the tests they will have to take.

This is even worse than the usual approach to education that sees schools simply as means to pass tests and get diplomas. This is straight up cheating, but in China it's business as usual.

Which does not surprise me at all, considering chinks are soulless aliens.

RPI in New York, i.e., Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute (A university in all but name). Actually a pretty big name school from NYC northwards, and super good at comp sci.

I think that's only the econ department, I was looking into their law school precisely because of that reputation. However, I believe the OP because the only person I know who actually went there was a liberal muslim girl who I somehow managed to be on friendly terms with despite being a near autist Sup Forumslack.

We have a lot in common, you and I. I went on my school's exchange trip to China... oh the stories I could tell. Souless aliens wanting to take a picture with a six foot 3 white guy, then fucking shoving me on the ground to take a look at some worthless Ming Dynasty Tower.
> Lines are a foreign concept.
> Civilization serves to benefit them, which expalins why they need a fucking totalitarian dictatorship to function.
> 90% of them look like autistic sperglords whose face models got 'randomly selected' at birth
> They smoke 3 packs a day, and spit on the ground. They wonder why tuberculosis is still a problem.
> They pretend like they've modernized, but the only thing keeping them afloat as a nation is the fact that they have a huge market, and other nations respect their national integrity.

What I mean by that is, China as a nation is basically holding itself up by its own boostraps. China is worthless without the rest of the world, unlike us.

>jumbaliah
This misspelling is the most atrocious thing I've ever read in my life.

J-A-M-B-A-L-A-Y-A

Also NOVA sucks in general. I live in MD and want to kill myself every time I have to go to NOVA.

I agree. My mother's family is from Virginia and West Virginia and I would never go to college there. The fucking state university in my state is full of chinks and koreans and libcucks. Try to find a fucking right-wing university.

Go to George Washington University.

From what I hear, MD outside of Baltimore is surprisingly red pilled. Confirm or deny?

Confirm.

Exempt Prince Georges County tho

If you want my advice, I had these criteria:
> Good with tech,
> good with internships, and
> redpilled.
Here are a few good ones:
> Rennselaer in New York. Where I'm going. Unparralleled on the East coast for tech outside of ivy leagues, fair amount of Chinks, but not fresh of the boat chinks. Besides the 30% chinese, the rest is white basically, and its all redpilled engineers, though fairly liberal since a lot of them are from New York state. Still RPI doesnt fuck around with liberal bullshit. Their dean is a crazy feminist bitch, but EVERYONE hates her.
> Drexel. The working man's RPI, in Phillie. Super redpilled. Get your degree in 4 years in tech, no nonsense.
> CUA. Yes it's catholic, and yes its mainling liberal arts, but it's unparralled in terms of red pill. Was my #1 before RPI
> WPI: The robotics version of RPI, in Worchester Massachussets.
> University of Illinois: In my opinion, the best public uni. It's a big school but very good with tech.

I'm already enrolled, kiddo. I'm a cybersecurity major.

Also Drexel fucking sucks. Philly is full of niggers. Even UPenn is full of retards.

In Wisconsin, the only blue counties are carried by the biggest cities: Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay. The only reason Trump won is because the niggers in Milwaukee didn't care to vote for Clinton like they did for Obama, and the liberals in Madison and the liberal suburban moms in Green Bay and outside of Milwaukee couldn't carry the rest of the state, even of which the suburbs are surprsingly red pilled. Wisconsin rocks, outside of the immediate cities, DESU.

Sorry. Was just trying to give you a few better colleges to look into. Where are you enrolled for cyber security? RPI? Same here. Small world.

Also if the school isn't an NSA CAE IA/CD school, don't go there for tech anything.

Deny.

I work with the public and had someone come up to me one day before the Presidential Election saying, "I heard your voting for Trump." Thankfully I'm autistic and didn't respond until they started laughing and said "Haha just joking XD Trump is so racist".

I thought my coworker ratted me out or something.

All of my coworkers and our clientele were crying when Trump was elected.

What the fuck is RPI? Kid, no. Just stop. I don't live in Jew York.

Time to go postal

What about the Mercatus Center?

we need to examine whos on the entrance committe to universities

Jesus christ I'm glad you don't live in NYS. You're fucking insane. You're not the only one to go into cybersecurity or look at NSA approved schools. Get off your fedora.

I'd end up offing myself before anyone else, tbqh familia.

I ain't giving anyone the gift of death except me.

You're not studying cybersecurity. You're studying Information Technology and Web Science. One of these things is not like the other, grasshopper. And your school isn't a designated school.

cyberdegrees.org/listings/top-schools/
Not even there bro. But my school WilmU is.

Probably Gary Vaynerchuk or this douche Tai.

Right on.

>freshman in high school
MODS

kek

OUT OUT OUT

kek

GOOD. White men could have prevented this had they not LEAD a full scale retreat from every industry and career that matters so they could fuck around in the Trades and enjoy those "masculine bantz" because I guess bantz is more important that educating our people.

This is the future you chose, your ancestors chose, and future white men will continue to choose.

I have zero sympathy for your continued fuckups.

>Maryland
>redpilled
Only western Maryland and the farmland eastern shore are redpilled.

Also fuck NOVA, I'd move, but everything is so close driving wise

>GOOD. White men could have prevented this had they not LEAD a full scale retreat from every industry and career that matters so they could fuck around in the Trades and enjoy those "masculine bantz" because I guess bantz is more important that educating our people.

This. The only man in my family smart enough to go into a real career was my oldest uncle who worked for Amtrak and retired after many years. The other two were in trades and are broke and miserable.

Not surprised. When I hear white men virtue-signal about doing jobs that don't confer power and control, jobs that blacks/browns can do, I honestly consider them basically a nigger. They have forsaken their racial gifts for comfort and also because of laziness and stupidity.

>huuurrr dduurrrr muh tradez!

...And you wonder why non-whites control the world. Modern white men are mostly retards.

Shut the fuck up, you wannabe Nazi cuck. I doubt you're anything but a wagecuck and I doubt you have a job that's even worth mentioning.

>going to a university in VA/DC
lmao enjoy your brownout

Washington & Lee should be pretty white. I mean the acceptance rate is low as shit.

Oh please even some of /r9k/ has gotten laid at some point. Most of us have day jobs and lives outside of shooting the shit about politics on a Kamchatkan fur braiding site.

(((Mason)))