Is it impossible to cure a feminist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0tRK3vRmrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill

sure you can, give them some bleach to drink

5.56 will cure a feminist

Reported to FBI

so feminism is more like aids then cancer then?

You can harpoon a feminist though.

Cant tell if this is meant as a bad joke or an assurance.
If the latter, i guess we need to fire up the ovens.

Go report my cock in your mouth to the FBI.

>gloating about the power of a mind virus
now aint that somethin

My GF was an SJW anti racist feminist when she met me. Now she hates nigger, kites and Muslims, and thinks women should be birthing machines for their husbands.

She's right. It's terminal.

A girl is like silly putty. They imprint off their man.

I have heard that lead pills show positive results. Don't worry about health hazards either, they have under gone tons of animal testing in Detriot.

she said "Certain" bros
That means that a "certain" type CAN indeed cure feminists, and we all know its the Chad that dominates them or the ISIS member that dominates her and makes her submissive and actually happy.
basically: fuck off numales and betas

What did kites ever do to her?

(((kites)))

Maybe not, although she did lose about 30lbs after Trump got elected just saying

Hate isn't the answer. Just a healthy dose of realism and nuanced understanding.

I mean, we're talking about women but we can't have low expectations of that someone we trust our posterity to, can we?

>OY VEY THE GROUNDERS KNOW!

>Hate isn't the answer. Just a healthy dose of realism and nuanced understanding.
>I mean, we're talking about women but we can't have low expectations of that someone we trust our posterity to, can we?
She's allowed to be ignorant, act low-IQ, lack introspective and have no other vocation in life save for victim hood

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THE MAGNIFICENCE OF IT GENTLEMENT

THIS IS IT

KITE CRAFTING.

THE WHITE MANS SPORT

>certain bros

you gotta fuck her with that red blooded american penis and slowly convert her over to the right side

Yes. It's possible.

This is Sara Winter.

>feminist leader of femen Brazil
>abortionist
>anti-religion
>left-wing

What a misogynistic woman! How dare she imply that feminism is a disease.

She's a officially a Nazi, let's spread the word.

Now this is Sara Winter after being married to a military man.

>ex-feminist
>mother
>catholic
>right-wing

Jesus Christ that looks painful

As if anyone would bother curing that foul diseased creature.

She actually knows that's bullshit and that women are conforms at heart.

Women who do otherwise are in fact conforming to someone else that taught them their aberrant behavior as a virtue.

And most can be changed again for a man they respect/desire, or to conform to new popular culture.

I think the problem is no chad is desperate enough to "cure" Dunham's feminism.

Silly putty, you say?

Guess no one wants to dick her

Only if she consents.

I swear her neck sinks lower and lower into her shoulders every year.

>feminists are diseased

Thanks for admitting that, Lena.

most anti-feminists are former feminists

many such cases

Lies.

I turned a women's studies TA into a cock craving submissive in college.

Chad here. I've said whatever the fuck I felt like blackout and still taken feminists home. As long as you aren't a lunatic and practice rhetoric and logic and you can find an argument to at least sow the seeds of doubt.

Feminism is not terminal, Laci Green has showed us.

it's been proven that right wing dick can easily cure a feminist.

lena just doesn't believe it since no one will show her first hand

I agree, need a .45 to be sure

>red blooded kike replica penis
ftfy

Doesnt mean we want them back

fuck off /nupol/
Stop trying to make her /ourgirl/, it's not gonna happen

If it's a male, he'll always be a beta cuck, if it's a girl, she just needs a strong guy and she'll follow. Don't act like women are smart or good at politics.

You apparently can, but on some level I think they have to subconsciously WANT to be cured. They have to, on some level, instinctively realize that something is inherently wrong with feminist ideology, enough that it niggles at them even if they can't quite yet put their reservations to words. It's not something that can be accomplished for most of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0tRK3vRmrU

When she names the jew and calls for a crusade to liberate europe she will be high queen of pol

Hot Tip for all those """chicks""" who wish they had a dick (because they get nada ONE!)...

We don't fucking care what you think.
I don't even care if you cum... because there's always another who hasn't talked to you who will hop right on it for 5 minutes of cheap flattery.

Damn it feels good to be a misogynist Chad!

At least she admits feminist is an illness

only feminists WANT to be cured

why do you think they are obsessed with the 50
s?

It depends on how much they know about it. The true roots of feminism and its attack on reason itself aren't known to many, but those who understand it... no, there is no cure.

Fuck off I only blow black guys

I hate e-celebs as much as you, was just saying that feminists that aren't hamgalaxies and thus will never have a dick near them aren't beyond "saving"

>she

lol

Isn't this the bitch that was giving a "fuck you" to fathers on Father's Day?

>that makeup and hair
yeah im sure she's very well put together these days

Purging it is then. Get the firing squads ready boys.

>Can in many cases cure cancer
>Cant cure feminism

Feminism being worse then cancer confirmed.

Hot tip for Lena Dunham: Nobody's going to try curing you, stop pretending they are

While the initial pinch of the harness may sting, it's not that bad as long as you grab enough skin to support the weight. We are surprisingly elastic and durable.

Gloria Steinam admitted feminism was funded by the CIA. Gee,I wonder why? It's the same reason they run drugs [see the history channel documentary currently airing]. The globalists want to destroy our indentity:
>mass immigration + movies full of "minorities" + hollywood degeneracy
Destroys cultural identity
>feminism - pushing homos + trannies
>Bash men constantly
Destroys the nuclear family + individual identity.
>Pushes abortion -

If you can get a mother to kill her baby there's nothing you cant get her to do. Killing a child to protect your "career" as a secretary ? Fuck.

I'd sexually educate her.

can't cure ugly either

she's right
you can't cure ugly

Kek, the memes truly write themselves